BTCP VS BCH

Get yourselves some btcp while it’s low. Most people selling are the autists who bought zcl $200+.

Thank me later. Fundamentals are better than bch, only ones who support bch are the fan boys who ride roger vers dick.

Even if they are both shit coins. They will even out soon, BTCP will be over $1000 by the end of this year. Screen cap this and post it January 1st. I will be here.

Last bump for be bros

All for the success of the coin but people buying ZCL on bittrex/cryptopia has nothing to do with current sell orders on kucoin since deposits aren’t enabled yet

This isn't Bitcoin, this is a ZCL fork with a Bitcoin airdrop.

not according to CNBC, shut the fuck up

>Fundamentals are better than bch
Yes but it has zero adoption and nobody will ever use this scamcoin when there is monero available. Even bcash has merchants who accept it.

how wrong you are

>zero adoption

Has been out for less than 24 hours

The absolute state kek

>BTC-->ZCASH-->ZCL-->BTCP

BTCP= btc+bigger blocks+segwit+zksnarks
faster, cheaper, private

Media is already covering BTCP and it has been for around 24 hours only

the cope must be so hard for you

This is false. BCH has adjustment every block. Also, equihash is a bug, not a feature. It also makes no mention of the reduced inflation schedule in BTCP, which is a feature probably from a market perspective.
Governance: Yes also tells us basically nothing, what point is it actually trying to make? I'm quite interested in an apples to apples comparison as I honestly believe fungibility is one of the most critical issues for crypto right now, but those comparisons should be accurate and comprehensive in order to give a clear picture of the actual territory in question.

What exchange is it on? Please

Kucoin, bittrex, tradesatoshi at the moment

That's actually good, since it was the initial dump by people who got their BTCP for BTC.

kek, the floodgates havent opened yet user

All you faggots who think this is going to moon $1000+ are retarded. Right now anyone can buy this shit for whatever crazy high price they want, so if the masses want this so badly and are willing to pay 4 figures then Why are they not doing so right now?
When the deposits open it’s going to be either wojack crazy or silent as fuck around here

btcp doesnt have roger ver and a cult following which is the only reason bcash is so expensive... retard.

Because it's unlisted still mate, not many people know you can buy it on kucoin

Because you have to manually input the trade page you absolute cretin. Not to mention Kucoin is a poorfag's exchange.

>please buy anything with segwit its the only way we can stop bitcoin

But it says bitcoin right in the name, fucking retard.

Those of you interested in BTCP may also want to speculate on BTCH. Available on coinexchange.io

Exactly.

Normies are going to eat this up.

It’s a solid coin with perfect branding. No where but up to go from here.

Understandable. Bch does not have the privacy features that btcp has. Privacy is the biggest topic in 2018, + it has the bitcoin name. Those who will listen, will listen, those who won’t, wont. Simple as that.

Good luck boys

LOL bag holders shilling this shit..greeedy mfers.. don't buy if you don't want to hold bags

But only tradesatoshi has a market.

It’s selling on kucoin right now but you just need the link.

>bag holders shillin this shit

Eh, I bought it at $37 so I’m SUPER cozy. Keep fudding, one day you’ll probably kill yourself when you see btcp in its final form

Just get monero

Trade satoshi is buckling under the pressure kek

I'm just waiting on my deposit to show up there before the bags get too heavy AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You can't deposit on kucoin right now and ZCL wasnt on kucoin, only people who got their BTCP from BTC can sell.

OP,

BTCP is a fork of a fork. There is, as of date, no bigger scam fork in existence.

I would rather kill myself than spend my hard earned money on a scam.

It is planning on integrating them though, and that has been discussed multiple times. Then this project would basically have no advantages over BCH, with significant disadvantages from the proof of work choice.

BCH
>5 independent teams
>Satoshi, Gavin, etc. active involvement
>Miner support (Jihan)
>Explosive adaptation (overtook LTC yesterday)

BTCP
>team is like 3 people no1 has ever heard of
>not even a fork but an airdrop
>shitcoin scam

Hmmm...

Fucking retarded btrash fag. Why won't you just die. You, Roger and your shitcoin are a laughing stock of the crypto market. Just stop fucking posting and neck yourself.

it has segwit

can someone PLEASE fork Bitcoin Cash instead

First stage initiated.

Look at the order book. Whales are trying to jump ship, and the buy orders are razor thin. Most of the "big" orders are below half the current price.

Maybe we will reach stage 2 today already.