NintendoCoin general

Who else comfy with this scamcoin? I'm shilling like a crazy to some gamers forum and groups and convinced some newbies to buy some.

They said they paid for the listing on Yobit so it should be there soon.

Right now only available on etherdelta for super cheap.

etherdelta.com/#0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4-ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x89287f95ce8a22b115ab614e47511bf96a79aa58
nintendocoin.wixsite.com/
etherscan.io/token/0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4
etherdelta.com/#VEN-ETH
twitter.com/DanBilzerian/with_replies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi Dan

>investing in a "coin" that can't even afford it's own website
ISHYGDDT

Zero volume, nobody wants this scamcoin. Unironically kill yourself OP

Transactions are picking up slowly. I'm buying as much as I can since it's that cheap

Hey is the website coming back or what?

>Transactions are picking up slowly
There were two transactions four days ago, and one transaction yesterday. This scam coin is literally dying because nobody is retarded enough to buy it

You say that........

The samefagging is so obvious, we all know it's you OP

Don't complain you didn't get in on time.

t. pajeet

Not OP. I heard he's handsome though

(OP)
>Don't complain you didn't get in on time.
oh don't worry, I'm not complaining at all when I see that 100% of the buy AND sell transactions for this scam coin are done by this single wallet
etherscan.io/address/0x89287f95ce8a22b115ab614e47511bf96a79aa58
absolutely pathetic, but you are at least good for a laugh knowing there's losers as big as you out there

>1 post by this ID
You forgot to go back to your other IP address. Samefagging could not be more obvious even if you tried

More info needed....
Circulating supply, what is it? Price? Website for it or is it just biz / ether delta? You want to sell this? Provide more info to strengthen your arguement.

My ID changed. I dont know why it did that. Phone posting

3 million tokens.

This used to be the website before OP took it down. OP is so poor that he can't even afford to get an actual domain name and needs to use wixsite for free hosting

nintendocoin.wixsite.com/

I hope he creates another site. This token could probably pop off if he marketed it.

I hope you creates another website too so I can laugh some more at your idiocy before Nintendo takes it down due to you violating Nintendo's copyright

I wish I was the OP. My girl friend said he's hung as a horse. I wonder how she knew that.

Seems nintendo can't do shit.

On Etherdelta it's been exchanged like crazy right now.

Yeah this is wild. Shits going to moon so hard

It already did a casual 1000x today. This is new ethereum we're talking about.

I don't know about that but there's only 3 million tokens etherscan.io/token/0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4
It's definitely going to 6 million market cap at least just from it's name. If you collect just 500k that's a million dollars.

This is why I'm trying to accumulate. Only for the name this shitty token will worth at least 1 or 2 bucks. They just need to do some marketing and shit

Yeah the dev really needs to create another website.

I've already been accumulating since late january, I'm not a whale but I'm definitely in top 1000 holders. Never before I've been this confident in a coin.

Nice man. I got about 100k. Should be the easiest 100-200 thousand I ever made.

>On Etherdelta it's been exchanged like crazy right now
Every single trade on Etherdelta is from this one single wallet. It's literally one guy doing an awful job at trying to shill his scam coin
0x89287f95ce8a22b115ab614e47511bf96a79aa58

Compare that to something like VeChain
etherdelta.com/#VEN-ETH
Every single trade for that coin has a different address because it's many different people trading it. For nintendocoin, it's literally one guy doing 100% of the trades faking volume

350k here and I'm not selling until this shitcoin reach 1$

nice just bought 100k

It's gonna be the new memecoin of Veeky Forums !

Doesn't get easier kek. Really doesn't.

It's fake you moron

Dam what about that Trump tweet where he said to buy LINK? Was that also fake?

kek at people like you which likes to be poor. Everybody knows it's a scamcoin. Name one of these internet money which are not.

Just jump on the train you moron

nice just bought 100k

It's fake, how retarded are you?
twitter.com/DanBilzerian/with_replies

>just jump on the train that nobody else is jumping on because this scamcoin is so poorly executed
no thanks I'm happy with my x1000 gains over the last year. Mostly thanks due to Ethereum

You must live at your mom's bf home.

Sorry for you man.

Autism speaks

This user is gonna make it. Cheers

yessir. Remember to spread the word far and wide

I'm happy to see they start shilling on several discord groups and also some more legit telegrams. We can make it nintendoboyz

I already got a bunch but I'll keep buying to put upward momentum on this. I got a few ether that I can drop on this.