What's a trade or good career that doesn't suck? I know the trades (HVAC...

What's a trade or good career that doesn't suck? I know the trades (HVAC, electrician) pay well and would be a stable job, but anyone I ask that works in a trade says their job sucks

What should I look at?

Kneepadologist

Milking money out of trust fund kids who are willing to pay someone else to make them feel successful.

And how should I do that?

Trades is the best way to be self employed. Otherwise be a corporacuck.

insulators have some of the easiest work. if you do pipes in buildings and factories you couldn't have an easier gig. everything is light as a feather, you work inside in a fully finished area after all the other trades have left and you just dress with the proper gear and you never feel itchy from the insulation. easy work, you can't fuck it up and it pays nicely

They all suck
t. Was an hvac tech once upon a time

plumbing beats hvac.

Social media management, selling shitty wordpress sites etc.

Installing insulation fucking sucks even with suits. Easily one of the bottom tier construction gigs. So hot so itchy.

i'm making $500k/yr welding, 3rd year

be the garbage man $30/HR union

since you hold shitcoin bags

Not that trades are all bad, but young soyboys are currently getting memed hard that blue collar work is better than white collar work. It's not. In both situations, if you're wagecucking you have to deal with being a subordinate. However in blue collar world, the environment is dangerous, you're frequently exposed to chemicals & particles that reduce your lifespan, and the constant lifting/ bending over wears down your back and knees.

Rather be an office cuck and lift + cardio desu. The one thing about trades is self-employment is fairly attainable if you're above average IQ, which is great if you crave self-directed work, but you're most likely going to be doing 60 hr weeks. You think the bogan fucks you hire will make your business excel? Lmao they'll do as much as is needed to not get sacked & then they'll fuck off home.

I've considered plumbing, do you know a way I can shadow someone on the job to figure out if it would be a good fit?

This is my favorite meme.

Tool & Die is good, but rare. Steep learning curve. Once you master it, you have a good degree of autonomy and you will know how to make just about anything

Manufacturing is thriving right now. This particular trade is vital to it, yet most companies gutted their apprenticeships and then outsourced a lot of the work. As a result, the skill has become obscure. There is a high demand, if you are an 8 year+ journeyman and a constant struggle to find fresh talent. Since no one goes into it anymore, the remainder of the workforce is 55+. They need people and they only have reflected that need more and more over time

Long story short - if it opens up, you can net 6 figures down the road and it puts you in a good spot for when the boomers retire

dumb fucks. invest in monthly paying dividend stocks and sit back and relax. i know a lot of you lucky bastards have 500k in crypto, but fuck, why not put it all in something safer and live of that shit? THINK YOU FOOLS

I've thought about manufacturing, but I'm afraid of RSI, I already have carpal tunnel

just work on yourself :)

Being tradesman isn't easy kid of you can't bench 2 plates for reps then just go to McDonald's

does anyone here have any knowledge or experience on cell tower climbing? i noticed it on another thread and now im intrigued on getting into it but info is limited online

QC makes decent money
Lots of precision measuring and inspection
Autist-friendly

shillfuck

White collar setting is so cucked thereis no possible way to remediate that.
>female bosses
>colored bosses
>stuck in same place every single day
>stuck under fluorescent lights every single day.
>stuck sitting in a chair for hours at a time.
>have to deal with soyboys, numales and office politics.
You could get hired as a helper and then see if its for you. Im sure theres a way to shadow someone but not sure exactly how you would approach that. You have to decide if you want to to service, or construction plumbing or a hybrid of both. Theres good money in both but probably more in service/drains/repair. If you are white or white presenting its a great business to get into, as americans will be getting more and more tired of having a wetback show up to their house for a plumbing issue.