TIRED OF THE FUCKERY

Biz

Some words of advice that you should already know but some just can’t comprehend it.

If you want to turn your poorfag dollars in to meaningful money, fast, then you need to be looking for coins outside of the top 100. Even outside the top 300.

Under $100 mil MC.

Your dumbasses aren’t going to make it big with anything in the top 10, that’s for fucking sure. So if you’re in ripple, cardamom, xlm, whatever. You’re not going to make it big. Yes, you might see decent returns. But if you poorfags are complaining that you’re still poor, that’s why.

If you want to wait some years then put in some solid coins and leave. No need to stress yourself out over the day to day of this.

Grow some fucking nuts and put your money into some underground shit. And most importantly, don’t listen to everything biz says, 95% of them are lonely neckbeards that don’t even know what pussy tastes like.

This.
I recommend everyone get into PAC coin

AMB

So Penny coins then. Hell just call them pennies.

LINK LINK ON THE BRINK

Something that’s out of the top 100, but don’t just put it in anything. Preferably something that’s under 50 million market cap that nobody knows about. Don’t throw every thing in there but I’d do a 50/50 split with a solid coin and then a small Mc coin.

Good luck biz bros. We need to help each other. We all we got

PRIVACY COINS.

GOVERNMENTS WANT TO DO AWAY WITH YOUR DOLLARYDOOS AND CASH TO MAKE YOUR ACTIVITIES MORE TRACKABLE. STOCKPILE THE REPLACEMENT CURRENCY NOW. PRIVACY COINS.

What ones

My good friend is an insider, and he said if you want to buy chuckie cheese tokens, do it now.

ANY. I'M NOT A SHILL

tky mwat hpb ncash zil utnp trac theta bluzelle

I'll have you know pussy tastes like sushi

bump, tired of holding litecoin/cardano as a safe hold and want to start being a little riskier.

I already know this OP. I have a huge backlog of coins that fall under that criteria. Ripple, xlm are crap coins for dumb normies and rich fags.

Don't buy link.

my nigga i like your list

>tfw found a coin that is under top 250 that will easly 50x minimum
Told you before what coin it is but got weak fud back. Will make a thread and laugh at biz when it moons

>
>What ones
I like where Shield (XSH) is headed.

plz user.

geif coin

Sumokoin, turtlecoin, spectrecoin.

turned 3k to 15k riding this shit.

there are a few more good ico's left before it all dries out. DYOR and go for blockchain ICO with at least 1-2 youtubers that can hype it up for you.

How are you supposed to find coins that no one knows about? If you can find them, surely everyone else can, too.

Find them and believe early when nobody else does. There are still plenty out there that we have yet to find.

I know there are a good amount of people holding ripple/ada/EOS, you name it, that think 2018 is the year they get financial freedom.

While ripple, ada, EOS and all the high Mc aren’t bad. They just won’t take you to the promised land unless things go perfect in the crypto world but even if they do, 2018 won’t be the year for you.

Credits blew up so hard, you came up

Shed some light on some honest biz bros

> 95% of them are lonely neckbeards that don’t even know what pussy tastes like.

If anyone was wondering, the answer is: not that great. you ain't missing out I'll tell you that much.