Breakout incoming

breakout incoming

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-x-series-6b77b746b4b2
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Target? Expecting alot of buy pressure between now and the 20th.

no idea just looking at 1h candles for some swings and it has a nice bullish pennant forming

I kinda want to dump and try to buy lower. Afraid I might get fucked though.

been doing small swing trades on it for a few hours now but it is starting to squeeze towards the end of the pennant and it could take off soon

This is the biggest pressure cooker in crypto, it’s going to explode soon

what's the reason for the breakout? thinking of selling some smaller positions for more VEN

Some big walls being thrown up damn.

New node options. Have by march 20th to move ven into trackable wallet for perks. Should be on their twitter.

It's about to moon idiots. I only hold 200 of these so I won't make much, but get in. Node announcement is pushing it. I have no idea where this mission is going to go or for how long.

if I have 12k do I need to do anything or it only matters if I get to 16k?

Just for the sake of pajeeting, I bought yesterday around 54000 gwei, I have my sell order at 65000 gwei. I was just trying to get in a small spot low and start accumulating but the unexpected news caused a big surge in volume/buyers. Good luck friends.

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-x-series-6b77b746b4b2

take a look

I have 600 of these, some nuls, icx and nano. Feels good to be a poorfag :')

think it'll at least break 24h high if not breakout completely in the next hour or two

X series is very special deal for our loyal investors sir..

Buy now extra 6 k and also get verry verry special loyal investor status sir...

Remember to do this before 20th of march sir! alsooo doesn’t matter if you holding 1 k or 10 k or 100 k as long as you buy additional 6k you too can become loyal x node sire

I sold at $4.80 because I couldn't take the bleeding. moved everything to lite coin. feeling some serious FOMO right now

I'm so chuffed, based sunny. I've had 8k and wondering how I'm gonna scrape together a strength node for the last few weeks.

Instead my boy brings the nodes to me. Based.

This might hit to where it was last week. Walls are being breached.

that's what I'm hoping. was planning on buying back in at $4-$4.15

otherwise, fuck this chinkcoin. XP

shouldve did it this morning with the initial pump to 5$ then it went back down to 4.60

>breakout
>at conference day
Enjoy the dump.

hit the 6k node today. pretty pumped

with 41k vet am i better off splitting in to two strength x nodes for more voting perks etc? i have no intention of adding another 14k to make it to thunder x.

only matters if you have 16k

yes, the whales are going to dump their x nodes. this makes lots of sense, as we know all whales are autistic sperg daytraders and not long-term value investors who manipulate markets to accumulate.

Love Vechain’s X Nodes program. It’s like Blockchain Amway. Just buy +6K more and get a node and a super special trophy.

Voting is only for 250k node if I remember it right

you have to decide if you want x node or whatever benefits or want a regular strength node and generate more thor. really great way to treat us “early adopters” now i have to dropped another 25k to get to 16k

Also this - dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549

I guess it would be the first real world application of Vechain

Hey Hey Heyyyyyyyyyyy..... how many referrals you get today? I'm so excited to be a part of this!

CCK dumping his bags on us in about 6 hours

Redbull Chad is buying all those bags. fuck that pussy cck