Need help with chemical structures

I just need some help, I want to know what each of the skeletal chemical structures of the 4 basic elements of life look like. (oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen) I'm designing a tattoo for myself and would like to include those. I don't know if there is a certain structure to them or if they can be made in different ways, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about. Thanks in advance.

first thing is to google that shit

second, molview.org

Tried google, couldn't tell if what I was finding was actually right. I'm getting these tattooed on me for life. Not gunna solely trust google, thanks.

Also, I have no idea how to use molview

All about them hardcore drugs desu senpai.

How is it possible to be this retarded?

>H-H
>O=O
>N(3 lines)N
Carbon, a bunch of ways

Get a tattoo of glycine if you don't want basic (== boring) stuff like explained.

Obviously I fucking know H-H O=O, etc. That's not what I'm talking about fuckstick.

Skeletal chemical structure of O C H and N? Are you thinking about different molecular structures like tetrahedral and trigonal planar?

But that is the structure of those elements.

So you want to know the represented bond angles between atoms in a molecule?

>skeletal chemical structures of the 4 basic elements of life look like. (oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen)

You are just stupid enough to have a tattoo.
Congrats

Congrats on being retarded OP

just type the name of the element/molecule, it gives you a 2d and a 3d view

get this one - timeless classic

tetraethyl lead

>not going full stormfag and posting 3,3-diethylpentane

Test

If I am understanding you correctly you are wanting to get tattoos of singlular anionic and cationic states of 0-, NH3+, C, and H+? There would not be much to draw out structurly. It sounds like you don't have a strong background in what you are trying to represent.

there is not the chain

Has anyone actually helped you yet?

That nigga prolly long gone. Let this thread die.