Ask the bros who made Venus statues and drew cave pussy

inexistant self esteem

Jesus fucking christ

No, fat = fertile

i'm offensive, and I find this thread morbidly obese

High testosterone levels.

um scientists have better things to worry about

>muh neuroscience

just stop, we don't know jack about the basic functioning of the brain yet, let alone how higher level behavior comes from it.

High test.

Probably some nutrient deficit. They are just incapable of differentiating between a real appetite and sexual desire.

I think a big part of sexual desire is the feeling of doing something you're not supposed to, so a lot of the time after we've gotten used to the typical benus goes in vagoo we get more of a drive from more deviant activities

limited resources

I think a big part of your mind is fucked, and thankfully not everyone is like you.

When I'm with my hot gf nothing feels more right or perfect.

You tell yourself that, user.

I read somewhere that stress makes males attracted to fatter women. Not sure what causes the person him/herself become a landwhale and get sexual pleasure out of it.

your gf is probably a landwhale

need sauce

sure thing fatass

Maybe you are just sexually confused by those big, sweaty thighs

No, I think this is extremely important

Archaeologists say it is a symbol of fertility. More fat meant better chances to bear a child.

I can kinda see the stress theory. But this is an absolutely disgusting fetish.

Any logic to that theory?

Goddess Patty

This

mommy issues. she was pretty much the most caring and affectionate person i've ever known, so she's the model for what i want in a woman, and she is fat. so, freud or something.

Is it usually said that men choose women that share the properties of man's mom.

>what is the cause of x fetishism?
If only we knew

Funny because a friend of mine had a skinny skeleton cold bitch of a mom and is now in love with an obese fat gf.

did u desire her huge lard ass?

Could be the opposite reaction.
>My mom was a total bitch, I'll go for the opposite of that.

or maybe he sees the true beauty behind the blubber

fat shaming bigots need to go to

>fat shaming bigots need to go to Found the fatso.

Yeah I'm fat. And what you think of me is irrelevant to this board.
Now fuck off.

do you get sexual pleasure out of your big sweaty belly?

lol so funny bro. why don't you fuck off to /b/ with your childish shitposting ?

How can people voluntary be fat and not think that at one point it's too much?

It's pretty unhealthy; and apart from a few degenerated fetishists pretty disgusting.

I think overeating a couple of times breaks their brain signaling and makes them feel constantly hungry / not satiated. After that, it is pure laziness and hiding the fat in larger clothes instead of fixing the diet and exercising. They're basically denying that they're not "that large".

I think the fetish is a developmental error while neural connections are formed, or learned by positive reinforcement.

fat guy got offended lol

You deserve to get shamed because you're wasting healthcare resources by being a fatass. Start exercising you piece of shit, no-good motherfucker.

it's caused by a serious brain injury. maybe too little oxygen as a fetus, or some concussions as a child

No you fucking numbskulls. There's a spectrum of being healthy where you don't have to look like skeletons. I really doubt you're any health experts to talk about these things. But just keep in mind that attacking the freedom of someones right to be any weight he/she wants is dumb and bigoted.

so fuck off where you came from if you can't tolerate me

>muh freedoms

top kek
constitution states that this guy has the right to be a fucking fatso if he wants to

also,

>i'm not fat, i just have big bones
>all sizes are beautiful
>i'm not fat, i have curves

hahahahahahaha

> im thin so everyone who isn't me is not normal

Read the Kinsey report, he had some interesting ideas on what triggers this or that paraphilia in people

>anyone under 300lbs is a skeleton
holy shit hahahaha don't tell me you look just like you're free to kill yourself but we're free to laugh at you, lazy sack of shit
>>>tumblr

can you feel jesus in your heart? oh wait, it's only cholesterol

> muh thin standards that I must enforce to everybody
Will you fuck off already ? What you're doing is the definition of bigotry

>fuck off if you can't tolerate me
kek

what you're doing is the definition of being a dumbass crybaby
don't try to take the moral highground when you started calling people bigots from the get go. you're a lazy, annoying, morbidly obese pansy.

posting fat people stories

FAT PEOPLE GALLERY COMING THROUGH imgur.com/a/UThgO

> don't try to take the moral highground
I'm not the one attacking and insulting other people that don't fit my ideal standards /pol/tard. You clearly get a kick out of being rude but keep in mind that you don't get to choose whats normal or whats healthy so your insults don't even have a logical basis.

>i am moral! i am also logical! i am also polite!
>you are from /pol/! you are a bigot! you are not logical!
hahaha is this you

>I'm not the one attacking and insulting other people

>Will you fuck off already?
>No you fucking numbskulls
>so fuck off where you came from
>dumb and bigoted

gee no self awareness, no wonder you don't realize what a huge lardo you are

>my ideal standards
>Yeah I'm fat

you're fucking fat

>start shit with people in their board
>call them rude, illogical bigots when they respond
fat logic

Being a walking pile of blubber certainly isn't healthy.

speaking of fetishes what causes a hand fetish and why do footfags get all the content?