Michio Kaku says God is real

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/string-theory-co-founder-sub-atomic-particles-are-evidence-0

>“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore,” Kaku said, according to an article published in the Geophilosophical Association of Anthropological and Cultural Studies.

>“To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

>“The final solution resolution could be that God is a mathematician,” Kaku, author of The Future of the Mind: The Scientific Quest to Understand, Enhance, and Empower the Mind, said in a 2013 Big Think video posted on YouTube.

>“The mind of God, we believe, is cosmic music, the music of strings resonating through 11-dimensional hyperspace.”

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/string-theory-co-founder-sub-atomic-particles-are-evidence-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's right

Also I think I might've gotten his name wrong

implication ahead

>tv """"scientist"""" said god is real SO IT MUST BE RIGHT

I can't find any video of him saying that.

>2016
>watches videos
>pleb

>God is real
Is this any good for us ?

> I don't need video evidence
keck

FEDORAS BTFO

Hmmm... it will be interesting to see how this swings will Veeky Forums side with michio keku or the fedoras?

> After analyzing the behavior of these sub-atomic particles - which can move faster than the speed of light and have the ability to “unstick” space and matter

wat

After analyzing the post made by OP I have concluded that we're in a thread made by a faggot.

>everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore
Lol, he's channeled the typical Veeky Forums hatred of all things disorderly into a need for God.

people replying to fake news lmao

>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/string-theory-co-founder-sub-atomic-particles-are-evidence-0
Oh my fucking god, you've god to be kidding me. He did not really say this.

He's been full of shit for a long time.

Michio Cuckold is just trying to gain relevance again.

Really, anyone who serially appears in BigThink videos, you can disqualify.

>Thoughts?

He never said anything useful. He have a fancy name and looks like someone interesting. But as soon as you listen to him you ought to realize he's the most boring popsci figure imaginable. Black science guy manages to be more entertaining, for like 20 minutes, then his repetiour is also depleted.

Who created God?

Michio Cuckold

This is such bullshit mad lib style reporting. Just look at the article, you can place "which explains that the universe was created by a higher being" after anything he says but it doesn't make it true. This article has to be fucking fake - "“primitive semi-radius tachyons” are physical evidence that the universe was created by a higher intelligence" Here's my example, no here's my point - The trachial rectonatomy of the spermazoa is clear proof that "the universe was created by a higher intelligence".

>“primitive semi-radius tachyons”
I think I've seen Sean Carroll post about those. There's no experimental evidence to suggest they're real though.

>published in the Geophilosophical Association of Anthropological and Cultural Studies

Sure but all man made religions are bullshit.

sounds like they are about as real as god

At any rate, I don't see how this is any different from looking at a tree leaf and going 'so pretty; god musta dun it', muh watchmaker, etc. I've never seen the guy in anything but Veeky Forums memes but something tells me he didn't actually say that.

Fucking degenerate.

>talking shit about serial experiments lain
I'm sorry you're such a retard, user.

Good point. We should just have faith.

What did he mean by this?

He means that the definition of e and pi are axiomatic and cannot be found in the real world.

You're on an anime board. Anime is the point of this whole site. Veeky Forums is just an off topic place for people to talk about science.

He's right. I give up.

This.
Veeky Forums - Anime Science & Anime Math

I'm sure you'd much rather have Veeky Forums - Autistic Fucks Who Sperg Over Reaction Images Rather Than Replying to the Content of Posts

In a Pop Scientist Says God Is Real thread? Who gives a shit.

He's both a pop scientist and a proper scientist. That's the problem with your statement.

>personality cult
"Proper scientists" are not infallible. Every human bean is flawed in their own way. Making a definitive statement about the existence of God is embarrassing for a scientist. Maybe he's going senile, it doesn't really matter.

Okay. He's not allowed to have opinions or draw conclusions BECAUSE HE'S A SCIENTIST and not a human being. I understand.

>have opinions
>draw conclusions
One of these is innocent human nature. The other is shitty non-science that is effectively preaching.

>BECAUSE HE'S SCIENTIST and not a human being.
>>"Proper scientists" are not infallible. Every human bean is flawed in their own way.
Reading comprehension? It has nothing to do with that, rather, being a scientist does not grant him any additional authority to profess opinion as science.

I don't believe he's professing it as science. He's speaking as a person. A person with scientific insight.

>>“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore,”
Conclusion has scientific meaning that he knows damn well. He's professing it as science to the uneducated masses. It's dishonest.

Taking something that is clearly not science as scientific fact is the uneducated masses' problem.

Isn't this just sort of in line with the whole "living in a simulation" thing? If we're living in a simulation, by extension there was some sort of design going on to create that simulation. Are papers going to go around saying everyone who spouted that shit also believes in god?

A pop scientist knows damn well how the uneducated masses interpret his statements, that is part of being a pop scientist, he popularizes science, he takes the responsibility upon himself to be educational and not misleading.

>If we're living in a simulation, by extension there was some sort of design going on to create that simulation.
Call it whatever the fuck you want. God, the great juju, whatever. There won't be any papers written about that. Ever.

>There won't be any papers written about that. Ever.
The fact that it's unscientific doesn't mean crackpots aren't constantly trying.

God is real though did people actually deny this I though atheism was just a big meme.

God has always existed user. He has no creator

>There are some laws of the universe which some scientists call god
>Therefore YHWH exists as described in the Bible
>Praise Jeesus!

If i create a simulated world, in wich arbitrary rules are created by me. And in that world, i create the fundation that would end in human beings for example. And whatever intervention to said world would be unnoticed by those humans.

What would be to them?

Being a god only works within boundaries.

A watchmaker, an sculptor, a programmer are somekind of gods on their own fields. And if god exist, then another god created him.

We are alone, or we are in a loop of universes within universes, in wich some have access to console comands.

>it's a Veeky Forums hates that god exists even at abase form and vehemently believes that life started by lightening hitting a puddle of mud episode

>people still believe that our universe and everything in it came to be from nothing and not by something or someone sparking off a grand simulation

There has to be a god.

he's so drunk with his own ego nowadays he is full of himself anymore. fucking prima donna spouting the latest bullshit theory.
all his statements and conclusions could just as well claim that they prove the existence of the the tooth fairy. doesn't make it real or true.

Nature works according to the nature of the way all the various components, energies and force coalesced and came into their respective states along the long long span of time of the universes forming.
shit reacts with other shit the way it does because that's the way shit fell together and shit cant work any other way.
in no way does any of this "require" something like the religious form of a "god" or "intelligent design"

Man created god.
its a fairy tale. there is no "god' you dumb cucks

>There has to be a god.
no. no there doesn't.
you're just saying things.

Argument from incredulity.

>replying to bait in a bait thread