This guy is hilarious

He's broke now. From 100 million to nothing. This is fucking HILARIOUS. God I love justice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kpZXyRLAHc
usatoday.com/story/money/2017/07/10/martin-shkreli-investors-testify-pharma-bro-misled-and-stalled-them/465025001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying he doesn't have a bitcoin paper wallet stashed in the woods in a safe

is he a jew?

good

>justice
What did he mean by this?

>(((Shkreli)))

Autismo, nobody does this.

he is a communist

Is he really broke though. I know he's being fined several million dollars but i don't know that it's his entire fortune?

worse

he's albanian

What did he do

what did he even do that made them seize all his assets?

Getting rekt for abusing the system.

he joked about buying Veeky Forums

He can't afford the 7 million the judge asked so she is selling his company, 5 million dollar e-trade account, wu-tang album, and picaso painting. It's funny shit.

Why only him tho? There's so many faggots like him abusing the system (see: US patents for instance)

he is Albanian.

He's worth 30-50m. Taking 8m from him won't destroy his wealth. He might be going to prison for a long time thanks to kangaroo court system.

Sweet justice. It's honestly good to know that being a fuckwit to everyone in the world will come back to haunt you.

He defrauded his investors.

>but he's one of (((us)))
>it doesn't matter he tried to help the goyim
>...
>destroy him

lol joke on you all his $$ is in bitcoin.

i doubt it

Some of it is for sure in some cryptocurrencies , probably not alts

He's smart and capable. He'll make more money when he's out.

am i on fucking reddit? Fuck you OP. skreli got skewered for being nothing more than a smug cunt. the man hurt nobody, and literally ponzi schemed himself out of a ponzi scheme. god tier level clever fuck.

He stood up

This one of my favorite persons in the last 10 year's

He only had to give up 7.6 mil, don't think he's broke lol.

>Mr. Shekel
Underrated gif

He told some stupid grandmas to invest in a sketchy stock that all the investors ended up still making money in, but their attacking him because he's the "most hated man on reddit".

I don't get it, so this guy "misled" his investors so he goes to jail for 10 years and pays $10m? What about all the scam icos with fake products such as substratum, will those guys get the same treatment or is it just cause he's in the news all the time?

Its cause he was fucking over insurance companies and (((they))) wanted to make an example of him

this is what happens when you mess with the big hilldog

Who cares? once he gets out of prison he will figure out a way to get rich.

I kinda miss his live streams, too bad he wasn't in prison in another country like norway.

>paid back investors plus much more
>judge says doesn't count, he still broke law
>wants another 7.5m USD plus roastie prosecutors asking for 15+ years jail time for victimless crime.

Nice Justice System you have there, Burgers. Really makes me want to attend court rather than simply taking the next available flight to Russia.

Don't be retarded. Anyone that gets duped from an ICO deserves it. Everything is a gamble and wanting the govt to get involved in any way is a slippery slope to either full control or shutting it down completely.

He said bad thing about Hillary, land tried to get some of her hair, they will give him 30 years.

>thinking he won't be a millionaire again a month after he gets out

He's not a loser faggot, like OP.

and how is this related to this board in any way shape of form?

Because he is the epitome of a Veeky Forumsraeli

why you think hes broke user? you know this cracker has a fuckton of money stashed somewhere

This.. can someone explain? Is it because he pumped up the prices of those pills?

Wasn't he giving away his medicine FOR FREE to people that couldn't afford it?

Keep your mouth shut and lurk more newfag

that was a god damn witch hunt that even i fell for.

he raised the price because the drug was being discontinued and it was the only way to keep it in production.

source on him paying back his investors?

fucking poor minded faggot, fuck you

He got busted for unrelated fraud.

>He's broke now.

haha he's kinda not tho

Yes

why would you go through all that trouble, memorizing a lat/long when you could just memorize the private key

He was a meany pants and hurt people's feelings.

guess he didn't pay the right people

He deserves it. Hopefully he also gets aids. Motherfucker is heartless

Fuck off to reddit you fucking nigger cunt.

He probably is one of the most genuinely good person in this shithole of Earth.
As usually, the good ones always lose

unironically this is how some of you will end up as well
1.he made it
2.he lost it

The actual sentencing is in March 9th people. Stay tuned for memes. My boy Shkreli gonna get 6-9 months only tops.

he'll make it again

I'd like to see that

>He can't afford the 7 million the judge asked so she is selling his company, 5 million dollar e-trade account, wu-tang album, and picaso painting. It's funny shit.

t. Another zero sum idiot who thinks he's not getting ahead because someone else is

Congratulations, you can read a newspaper. NYT? They never have the comment sections open on his articles on there. Ahhh, to bathe in the ivory tower smugness of those fucking people.

You can have your Instagram idols and snicker at those who the MSM say are wrong thinkers. Shkreli is ourguy. Go back to the vapid pool of reddit if you want to opine otherwise.

Also, this is the second time you posted this today. Define this word justice you keep slinging around and its meaning here.

yep. he found a loophole to fuck over insurance companies big time, while still helping anyone in actual need. since most (if not all) insurance companies are owned by (((them))), he was made an example to anyone who might want to do that in the future. the whole media blitz against him was just a way to condition normies into thinking hes a big big meanie so they would celebrate when hes inevitably taken care off in this ridiculous kangaroo court system.
sounds tinfoily, but ive been following this faggot for past 8 or so years and these are my conclusions. he was pretty public and often do livestreams, check those out.
i wont be surprised when some nigger with family (((insurance bills))) puts a blade between his ribs.

Do you think you live in justice everyday?

Only the 1% can afford justice.

"""""justice"""""""

He bought a drugs company and raised the price from $13 to $700. He's a psychopath mate don't feel sorry for him

You missed the part where that price only applied to insurance companies, and he gave the drugs away for free to literally anybody who asked.

he bought A drugs company? oh no

Valeant did the same thing, atleast 10 times.

did you see any of them going to prison? lolololol

fuck me

aaaaaahe bought A drugs company? oh no

Valeant did the same thing, atleast 10 times.

did you see any of them going to prison? lolololol

Oh yeah, you mean that way that he took money away from insurance companies, then funded research for superior solutions to daraprim, a drug for a rare disease, and funelled the drug for $0 to those who actually needed it.

You make me sick, you fat cunt.

He is /ourguy/

Sorry, meant to reply to that twat who called him a psycho.

Do you read?

And what happens when insurance company stops covering this drug or raise their premiums? Who ends up paying?
It doesn't make it OK just because other bastards did the same. Retard logic

No one that needs it
He dropped his email in every live stream
Dm that wigger now he might still be able to send yo retarded ass some shit for your gender reassignment

He wasn't a fuckwit to everyone. He didn't do anything wrong. His investors lost no money. No patient paid the sticker price. Insurance companies did.

Didnt this faggot hike up drug costs so much that people with life threatening ailments couldn't afford it? What a fucking cunt. Hope he gets raped in prison.

Sure is (((reddit))) in here. You are a slack jawed faggot that only listens to what the media tells you. You will never make it, and are doomed to be a sheep wageslave forever.

Give me proof that he dindu nuffin

he gave money that belonged to a company he was CEO of to a hedge fund he ran

basically defrauded the investors of his company to save his other investors

Oy, the fact that he gave it away for free to people who needed it seems to fly over your head, it's okay if you're a brainlet but don't try to act smart, when you're demonstrating you're not.

Which breaks what laws exactly?

I can see why there is so many pink wojak threads when shit hits the fan.
You reddit-tier faggots don't bother to do a substantial amount of research before making conclusions.
Shkreli is a good person.

it breaks securities fraud laws

1. He had a fiduciary duty to his company. By taking money out of his company to give to unrelated investors he stole investors' money.
2. He lied about the returns of his hedge funds, even though he lost everyone's money - stealing from somewhere else doesn't make it any better

>gets rich
>spends it on rare wu-tang cd's
>livestreams and shitposts on twitch
>buys over faggot hiv drug,increasing price over 3000% for keks
>jews over jews
>calls out a bounty for a strand of shillary clintons hair
>gets arrested
sounds like your average /b/tard

So this retard thought it was a good idea to try to outjew the jews like Bernie Madoff while acting like a huge douchebag. He had it coming.

kek, deserved it
acting so smug and then gets busted for a fraud that every wall street nigga could get around

>When the public lashed out at the former hedge fund manager for raising the price of a critical drug 5,000 percent, he heckled them as uninformed.

So instead of explaining to people why they were wrong, he resorted to trolling like a true autist and made himself hated by the public.

>Even after a Brooklyn jury convicted him of defrauding his investors last month, Shkreli continued to use social media to interact with fans — and detractors. He needed a strand of Hillary Clinton’s hair, he told his 70,000 Facebook followers recently, and was willing to pay $5,000 for it

Instead of laying low when he was in trouble, he couldn't help but autistically troll online. It seems like he could have easily avoided prison time if he wasn't such an attention whore and such a fucking diva. Theres worse people who deserve prison over this guy but looking more into his case, its actually even more hilarious that he's in prison. Still hope he gets raped by Jamal.

>Still hope he gets raped by Jamal
Skhreli's pretty cute desu. He's gonna get it. Still /ourguy/.

he didnt get any prison sentence, just he has to pay back - ok for him i suppose

youtube.com/watch?v=0kpZXyRLAHc

You know
Maybe he does have a shitload bitcoin somewhere

He doubled his investors money, I bet most people scammed by an ICO wish they had such "fraud" perpetuated on them.

He did explain. The media wanted to paint him as a bad guy. How do you think others know? Because he did explain, many times.

Yes. Hes still a faggot tho but this is a hit job 100%

He told on stream he had a million in bitcoin. He used to hate it for a long time but bought somewhere along Q3 of 2017 if I remember correctly. Don't know if he sold by now

>. He needed a strand of Hillary Clinton’s hair, he told his 70,000 Facebook followers recently, and was willing to pay $5,000 for it
This is definitely what finished him.

The American Greed Martin Shkreli episode (CNBC so retarded and bias as fuck, and even they mentioned it).

Also: usatoday.com/story/money/2017/07/10/martin-shkreli-investors-testify-pharma-bro-misled-and-stalled-them/465025001/