Make 450k a year as a pipeline welder

>make 450k a year as a pipeline welder
>house already paid off
>own 2 trucks and a jetski
>29 years old, married to amazing wife
>stable family life.
>discovered Veeky Forums in trump election from Alex Jones broadcast
>recently heard about this board from Pol
>come here and see this huge fucking ponzi scam of everyone lying about investments and scams.

Holy fucking Christmas it was true. I stumbled upon you idiots from Pol I guess some of your cancer found its way over to our pure board. Holy shit this board is full of fucking scams and ponzi schemes.

Why the fuck don't you idiots learn that the only way to get ahead in life is by getting a successful career? Take me for example I dripped out of highschool to pursue the trades. Working up in northern Canada working on the oil rigs they pay us a fucking killing.

Seriously at least at the end of the day I can actually hold my hard earned cash in my hands. All you guys have is these imaginary useless coins. Do yourselfs all a favour. Pull up your boot straps and get a job because that's the only way you'll make it.

Invest in something legitimate like a blue chip stock. I've started dedicating 30% of my salary to google, Amazon and apple stocks each split up equally. I'll easily make way more than you guys because I'm investing in legitimate companies with actual employees. Not like this scammy bitcoins. You cant even touch them.

I made $300,000/yr starting salary with a PhD in Mathematics. My pay has gone up by 35% each year.

Living the dream, baby.

Based $500k a year weldposter

Cool pasta, OP. You are a faggot.

What's with all this welding spam?
Pajeets realized the crypto well is dry and moved on to a new scam?

Yeah well i make 650k a year as a plumber, beat that

>500k a year burger craftsman at Mcdonalds
>13 inch cock
>regular orgies with Ronald McDonald the hamburgler, and Sergei while railing lines of cocaine off black bbw booty bitches while Rory jacks off in the corner.
>personally craft POTUS’ meals on a daily basis
>feelsgoodman.jpeg

k a year burger craftsman at Mcdonalds
inch cock
>>regular orgies with Ronald McDonald the hamburgler, and Sergei while railing lines of cocaine off black bbw booty bitches while Rory jacks off in the corner.
>>personally craft POTUS’ meals on a daily basis
>>feelsgoodman.jpeg
fucking kek

Wendy's chef here. Took home 300k last year before bonus

prove it 1CMhw6Gmwt67na9xPq3mvSQebyhUfPwdFb

>450k as a fucking pipeline welder

Where in the world do you work to command such a wage?

i make 450k sucking cock

Mhh, can i have some parmesan please?

₹450k that is

>500k a year Electrician
>4 inch dickle
>has orgies with your light sockets.
>personally fucks your wifu with burnt hamburger cock
>killsjewsman.jpg

and the faggot strikes again

Narnia

unironically true...
but i'm not trying to make it like these cucks
I'm just trying to pull some profits and have some comfy money
No shit i need a job / career

The other day some fucking autist had a meltdown here in some thread and ranted loke this (as in it looked like he was serious kek). So now it's become a meme.

>acts well-off and happy
>trolls Veeky Forums

Not hard to tell that you hate yourself

This sounds like a LARP. “You can’t even touch them” sounds fake as fuck. Uh, Google mostly makes shit you can’t touch. This isn’t a criticism. It’s called programming. There can be value in it.

Weldguy is my daddy

650k/year Crab Fisherman here.

>19 years old
>wife already paid off
>own 3 houses and 6 Jetskis
>2 stable family lives
>discovered Veeky Forums after Elliot Rodger shooting
>Recently heard about this board from /r9k/
>come here and see this huge fucking ponzi scam of everyone lying about investments and scams.

You guys are all fucking retarded. Just pull yourself up by the bootstraps and buy McDonalds shares