EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME

I SEE ALL THESE FUCKING TRADERS SAYING THIS IS A FLAG SHAPE, THIS IS A CUP SHAPE, THIS IS A HAIL MARRY CROSS LOOP SHIP LAKE SHAPE.

NONE OF THESE NIGGER REALLY KNOW WERE THE MARKET IS GOING WHY CAN'T THEY JUST ADMIT IT IS ALMOST LIKE FUCKING TECHNICAL VOODOO

IMAGINE WALKING INTO SOME WITCH DOCTORS HOUSE THEN THE WHORE TELLS YOU WOW YOU HAVE A REALLY STRONG CIRCLE ON YOUR HEAD THIS IS A GOOD SIGN user.

It's complete nonsense duh. It's horoscopes for people stupider than white women

calm the fuck down dude

The only one I remotely put any faith in is a cup and handle, I think most of it is people making shit up to sound smart.

NO MAN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

LOOK AT THIS CIRCLE, LOOK AT THIS STAR LOOK AT MY ASSHOLE LAST NIGHT FROM THE TACOS I ATE. IT ALL MEANS BITCOIN SURGE IN 20 MINUTES

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

>faith in is a cup and handle

Think about this actual statement. Really think about it.

>tfw the vomiting camel shows up

I know, its silly.

lmaoing at you retards. I see it time and time again on Veeky Forums. For some reason you guys get so triggered at TA. The brianlets at least. Sorry you can't make it work for you, lol. It's a risk management tool not a fucking crystal ball. Educate yourself.

I've found the inverted cup your balls and shaft pattern is 95% reliable

This. TA is for gambling addicts who are too embarrassed to admit they believe in superstition.

Okay, you take X shape then say this will result from X shape.

Nothing else being factored in other then some pattern you see.

defuk

I should get a chicken and a board with pictures of shitcoin logos, whatever the chicken shits on I throw $10 on

the point of TA isn't to predict. it's to help guide you on when to take profit so you don't get greedy and when to buy in so you don't FOMO

user did this with his dog and it's paw placement a few months ago, wonder where he's at now.

might as well

Brian hates TA. He's such a fag.

Probably driving a Lambo

This does not even justify anything.

its like if my vodo magic works i get paid trust me

i went to Harvard

ALMOST ANYTHING GOING UP BUY ALMOST ANYTHING GOING DOWN SELL

FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE user

The algorithms follow these patterns you idiot. The chart analysis is used to predict when these algorithms will kick in and buy/sell. If you can't see the patterns in the charts, you're officially retarded.

IF YOU CAN'T SEE PATTERNS.

YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER YOU CAN SEE JESUS IN A POTATO CHIP IT DOESN'T MEAN IF YOU EAT THE FUCKING CHIP IT CURES CANCER OR SOMETHING

this guy predicted everything since august
the hard cold reality is that TA rule and noting else

why do some fud create massive dip while other don't ?
why are good new having no effect on the market ?

because none of it mater