GIVE ME THE ONE YOU FAGGOTS

JUST GIVE ME THE COIN THAT WILL 100X IN ONE YEAR YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS I KNOW ONE OF YOU FUCKING KNOW!!!!1

cs

Bitcoin...in 1 year it will be worth 1.1 mill. Screen cap this.

primecoin....thank me later dumb fuck

There is a crypto between 50 and 150 that will certainly 50x + in the next 18 months. I'm actually being serious but I don't want to give it away. I'll give a hint: It hasn't been shilled on here nor on reddit and there is a good reason for this.

No one knows. That's the point. They're all trying to do new and valuable things, but at this point in time, no one coin is a billion times better than any other coin. And when one does appear, we won't know until it's already mooning.

Read a whitepaper, click on some memes, and take a guess. I'm betting on Link.

nuls, hold until gen 4s, dyor

xcm

Upfiring

It’s Chainlink. It’s always been Chainlink

Are you like the most well adjusted linkie out there? Something is fishy here.

ven

Bitconnect gogo

Hello brother! Upfiring too!!

Bro this actually looks good does anyone know about it???

prl

Metaverse Etp

VERITASEUM

ERZ.

There's over 5,000 cryptocurrencies. No way I'm guessing it by chance. Spill it.

Chainlink.

Buy and all stem cell stocks. Thank me later. VCEL, USRM, ATHX, PSTI

PoWH
unironically
100 mil mcap for a project like that is piss easy

wan

Chainlink, hubii. I know a couple more but still accumulating and their volume is super low so whatever.
You're probably not going to dyor based on advice in this thread anyway.

hst, goodbye

You're just asking for shills with this question op

I reeeeeeally don't want to fucking say it. But ZIL. Absolutely not shilling.

Fusion FSN

lamden
nas
bar

God Lamden is such a good call. It's got Plebbit darling written all over it. Easy money.

JNT

ICX

look into rlc

Fuck listening to anyone that gives you a coin over $50m marketcap. Buy sharder protocol when it gets on the exchange in 2 weeks at a $10m cap.

Only crap was shilled in this topic OP, don't fall for it.

Ugh. Too many replies already, but I'll say it anyways. It very well may be ZIL. Surely if it doesn't 100X you will 99% make money when mainnet launches

> they own the domain credits.com

No further researching required, I'm sold

> he doesn't realize that would require a market cap of 18.6 trillion

Unironically XRP

Who get rich during a gold rush? The dudes selling shovels and picks.
Get in on Coinmetro while you can, also, use my ref, I just gave you the ticket to 100x in a year: If you doubt these guys will build a succesful exchange, just watch any of the AMA's by the CEO, and if you don't get it then, well, stay poor I guess.
5a8d82f7e81027571d7181c8

bean cash

SPHTX.
They are 100% focused on the business right now but as soon as they start marketing to the public this thing is going to mars.

AMB

Fusion. Fucking easy $2 billion market cap. Screen cap this.

Literally bag holding this since November it didn't even go up during Dec run