youtube.com/watch?v=OCuZWlx7JIo
youtube.com/watch?v=oZnxU8qrwfY
youtube.com/watch?v=-Uvci58ryzk&list=PL11s0VhvKvosT2FBOV8RCvCr_iWilIdMe
youtube.com/watch?v=D_h2G6QMMjA&t=247s
youtu.be/KRoL2BHdEp4
youtube.com/watch?v=dQc7P0qzdyg&index=19&list=WL&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=Fcvq-adFodo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in case you're not LARPing start here these videos always gave me a good laugh when frying youtube.com/watch?v=59QBOO6m210

Explain the pic. Body left undiscovered for a year?

calm down
breathe
pop a benzo if you have any

your trill will be great user
youtube.com/watch?v=OCuZWlx7JIo

yikes I took acid last weekend (and the weekend before) and had a real good time

>me when I was watching CNBC

smoke some weed and just chill, you set aside today to trip you dont have shit to do bud

you are doing exactly what your plan was, so just go with it champ, youll be fine

youtube.com/watch?v=oZnxU8qrwfY

Just listen to this and turn off your screen. Lay in bed and close your eyes. Focus on your breath, and realize it's just a drug and it'll be over in a few hours.

Just let go user. You're having a bad trip because you want something out of it, just let go.

In case you want some chill "hippie" music:
youtube.com/watch?v=-Uvci58ryzk&list=PL11s0VhvKvosT2FBOV8RCvCr_iWilIdMe

Smoke some weed

No way someone having a bad trip on acid would pick this photo and post it...

no, its a nerve gas victim

i have a theory all the based posters on biz are the posters in the psychedelic threads. Face it, pajeets don't use lsd and neither do the nerds who have never done any drugs

Do NOT listen to this retard, smoking weed can intensify your trip and make it 100x worse. Find a benzo if you can, do breathing exercises and change your environment . Try some Bob Ross if you can't get out of the house. You'll be sober in a few hours.

Is he ok?

Meditate, focus on breathing.

Also stop being a pussy faggot.

He went all in on Chainlink

You should see if you can fall through the floor.

This. Or just wait if you don’t have any benzodiazepines.

Just realize it's all in your head. Lay down, calm down, control your breathing. The worst thing that can happen is you puke. Don't worry about it.

if it's the start of a loop effect where you think about related negative things over and over again maybe try finding something positive in your life - maybe in your past. if you've got nothing, well ride it out, that's what i did. i thought i lost the rented van's car keys (we had like 8 people in our group) when i was spacing out at a festival. just rode it out

>acid trip
>bad
fukken ingrate

Whatever you do OP don't do the opposite of not not killing yourself

Just don't think about the spiders op. The spiders under your skin and in your hair. The spiders that crawl through your ears at night when you sleep and come out to look at you when you close your eye. The spiders you can just catch in the corners of your eyes, the little flickering movements in the corners of the room as they avoid your direct gaze. The spiders under the beds and chairs, just waiting for you to go to sleep, so they can lay their eggs in your skins and eyes. The spiders OP, don't worry about the spiders with their little bristles scratching your skin as they walk over the back of your neck. Just ignore the spiders OP - you'll be fine if you don't think about the spiders.

DON'T DO THIS IF YOU'RE HAVING A BAD ACID TRIP

hay OP

Is that guy ok? He needs some milk.

dont use the fucking computer on acid go outside take some deep breaths and look at the stars/nature rise above.

women are fucking stupid

lmao guess Veeky Forums is full of pussies
if you're a stoner, smoking weed on a bad trip 100% helps.

Just counter the acid with a strong base, should neutralize any bad effects youre receiving from the acid.

Some common strong Arrhenius bases include:

Potassium hydroxide (KOH)
Sodium hydroxide (NaOH)
Barium hydroxide (Ba(OH)2)
Caesium hydroxide (CsOH)
Strontium hydroxide (Sr(OH)2)
Calcium hydroxide (Ca(OH)2)
Lithium hydroxide (LiOH)
Rubidium hydroxide (RbOH)

Good luck user

take some dmt
this will either make your trip infinitely better or worse.

Just relax and realise that the anxiety and any feelings of impending doom are because you have ingested a hallucinogenic drug. Its passing through your system and will not last forever. You're on a roller coaster going through your mind, it wont last, you will calm down.

stfu no it does not t. stoner

youre not a stoner if you dont smoke weed to solve literally any mental/physical ailment.
hunger/sleep/bad trip/feeling depressed/generally bored

t.actual stoner

youtube.com/watch?v=D_h2G6QMMjA&t=247s

alot of my friends used to eat oranges, apparently it helps somehow. its not going to make the bad trip go away but it will mitigate it slightly

thank you guys i need laugh

took 9 hbwr at 2pm and its now 5pm
\
i need laugh is the most thing

>bad acid trip what do i do
uh OP this is Business & Finance..
>Im being 100$ serious
>100$
>$
nevermind carry on

youtu.be/KRoL2BHdEp4

ok then i just smoke a hell of a lot of weed everyday but am somehow not a stoner

u took 9 what

not tryna gatekeep or anything, but if weed doesnt mellow out your head i dont know what the fuck is wrong with you

ive done shrooms, acid, dmt, and x.
each time i smoked throughout the entire experience and it only made it better

Op are you there?
You need to put on some very relaxing music and lay the fuk down

, if you have alcohol drink some it nullifies the effects of acid.

Kekd

get off your computer and enjoy your own thoughts for awhile

damn bro

so laugh

that's not really much of a dose, you need to chill

youtube.com/watch?v=dQc7P0qzdyg&index=19&list=WL&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=Fcvq-adFodo

HE NEED SOME MILK