COSS is on discounts @ etherdelta because of a bug. get in quick!

COSS is on discounts @ etherdelta because of a bug. get in quick! etherdelta.com/#COSS-ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-february-22nd-2018-1aaab141bb2f
coss.io/coss-token-based-fee-split-allocation-tutorial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please no one do this. COSS forked and ED hasn't updated. These are worthless.

DO NOT buy the COSS that is on EtherDelta. It is the OLD COSS that new COSS was forked from (ED did not remove it for some reason).

If you buy it, you WILL lose money.

the good guys

please stop rubbing it in, i was the one who got JUSTed hard by this

You cheeky cunt lmao

Nice work guys

DO NOT BUY FROM ED/FD/IDEX

Why would you retards buy an exchange coin off any other exchange not called coss. Some dumb Cubt in the telegram claims to have used a 20k loan and bought old coss on Idex.

So what happens if they are in MEW?

I cant find any of this fucking info on the internet. where are any announcements about a fork that creates new tokens?

Unaffected. You might find you have two lots of COSS tokens. One set will be worthless. Or not totally, you could sell it into that massive buy order on ED for lunch money

I have half in ED, can I send it to my wallet and itll convert? I seriously see no announcements for this, wtf

"The COSS token will go through an upgrade to become an ERC223 token on Sunday 4th of March. During this change/fork, withdrawals and deposits of COSS token will be disabled for 24 hours prior to the swap and 24 hours after the swap. The COSS token will temporarily be removed from EtherDelta during this process, and also HitBTC will be informed to halt deposits and withdrawals while this is ongoing. It will not impact ongoing trading.

This is also part of the process with switching to a smart-contract deposit infrastructure that will eliminate wrong deposits for all ERC20/ERC223 tokens. It will also speed up deposit and withdrawal time.
The entire wallet system with smart contract wallets, smoother deposits and withdrawals will take place during March and is a big part of the current engine upgrade along with rebuilding a lot of the infrastructure to ensure that we can easily handle increased volume."

medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-february-22nd-2018-1aaab141bb2f

lying pieces of shit

When you say "half in ED", are you saying the tokens are deposited into the ED contract or are they in the wallet?

If they are in the wallet, that's the same wallet you can access via MEW. So if you log into MEW, you should see 2 sets of tokens. One set is practically worthless; the other is the new, forked set. You can differentiate which one is which by the SmartContract associated with the new set, which is: 0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c

You can probably find more info here as well:
coss.io/coss-token-based-fee-split-allocation-tutorial

>coss.io/coss-token-based-fee-split-allocation-tutorial
nothing in this link says anything about etherdelta

Shitshow after shitshow. This coin really can't catch a break.

EtherDelta was supposed to remove the tokens and they didn't.

Your earlier question was what happens to your tokens that are in MEW so I answered. Your tokens are still there. You'll see OLD COSS and NEW COSS tokens in your MEW.

Where exactly did they lie? The announced on the website, the medium, and via email. They told ED to halt trading but they didn't, this is EDs fault, not COSS. They don't control ED.

If you left it in a wallet attached to ED, you're fine. Leaving coins in the ED contract is a ridiculously stupid practice, extremely dangerous.

If you knew it was forking but didn't move it then that is on you. Don't trade on ED and then complain when you make a mistake, it is the wild west of crypto.

i bought before the fork but it is still in ED contract

I'm not sure then.
You might have to talk to them about it (COSS).
Try to get a hold of them in Telegram or something and let them know the situation.

ROFL COSS FUCKS UP AGAIN. THEY DIDNT LOCK THE ORIGINAL TOKENS VIA SMART CONTRACT AND NOW SCAMMERS HAVE A FIELD DAY.

OH MY FUCK RUNE IS SUCH A SCAMMING FAGGOT RETARD LOL.

FORKS HIS OWN TOKEN THEN SELLS THE OLD ONES ON ED LMAOOOOOOOOO FUCKING COSSLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN.

>LOCK THE ORIGINAL TOKENS VIA SMART CONTRACT

wat

Goddammit Veeky Forums, why are you so retarded ?

nice just bought 100k