Well it's getting clear now

Well it's getting clear now.

- Banks are adopting Ripple's services and XRP
- The worlds largest financial institutions use XRP today
- XRP will now be used for every day payments in Japan.

I'm just going to leave this here while you hold onto your scamcoins.

ripple.com/insights/ripple-powered-mobile-app-provide-demand-domestic-payments-japan/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NhieGgf219Y
xrpchat.com/topic/9427-david-schwartz‏-comments-on-how-higher-xrp-price-would-help-ripple/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

XRP is 65% of my blockfolio and i bought at 1.30 so i’m down a bit. do you think we can reach 3 again?

So many partnerships! I'm surprised people only cared about Coinbase.. They gotta get woke.. Ripple is making moves left and right.

fucking bagholders getting desperate

yes pls buy more so i can add to my short

Must be desperate holding a number 2-3 coin..

>cope 5/10

Lol no. Literally no major bank wants XRP. Not even memeing. You're absolutely deluded.

youtube.com/watch?v=NhieGgf219Y

If you can hold til july 1st you‘ll see xrp way above 3 bucks. Hold on

>+100 banks
>bank of england
>Saudi Arabia monetary authority
>more banks everyday
>The Japan Bank Consortium
>"no major bank wants XRP"

This has been my favorite wojak for some time

what kind of bullshit is this. shut your lying larping face.

In fact, it's likely and very easily to become true. XRP was 3$ just 3 months ago, idiot.

I bought at 2.80

Not kidding.

Thanks user, I feel better about my 1.25 purchase.

No banks are adopting this. By the way, ripple above 0.10$ defeats the whole purpose of this coin. Get out while you still can and get into ChainLink.

just leaving this here.

Double top confirmed. Get out asap you mongoloids.
Chainlink $1000 EOY, digits confirm

A higher XRP actually aids a lot more in stability - you are extremely uneducated in this coin.

HOW TO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE DOWN SYNDROME - Educate yourself:

xrpchat.com/topic/9427-david-schwartz‏-comments-on-how-higher-xrp-price-would-help-ripple/

cRipple going downhill (c) 2018

Now post the XRP-USD chart

You are retarded

Nice argument. Surely this will avoid people from buying more. Clearly you understand any of this.

Brainlet 2.0

here you go, friend-o.

: - )

Retarded

Thanks! Looks like insane ROI on a yearly basis. Looks like we've found a bottem around 0.90 USD.

i wouldn't be surprised to see a dip to 0.6 in the near-term, lower depending on btc performance.

vs btc i expect it to hit at least 5k sats before any sort of recovery. btc bullrun would trash it a little down to 3.5k sat imo.

i'll come back in again if there's upwards movement. i'm just here for quick flips.

higher price = more volume = less volatility = more revenue for Ripple Labs

your fud gets weaker every day
pic related is outdated since more intitutions joined

I’m still kinda bummed out about it but hoping this DEC/JAN is like last years

That interview is the most nervous and awkward interview I've ever seen.

no you stupid faggot banks are NOT adopting the XRP token
what banks are doing is using software that Ripple Labs (the creators of the XRP token) has made for them.
this has absolutely NOTHING to do with XRP at all.
all of you faggot kikes with your kike xrp coin are laughable.
this shit will NEVER even break $5 by 2020

you deserve to stay poor for making stupid decisions

Hahahahaha it's over. All you faggots buying the coinbase rumour now shilling on Veeky Forums thinking it will affect the price of a 30b+ coin. HahahahahhahA

>Doesnt realize banks using xCurrent will eventually save more by using XRP and xRapid...

Stay poor faggot. I personally enjoyed 35k% gains last year...

Exactly this.
100%

Damn, how dumb can those XRP zombies be worth this shit coin.

xRapid is superior to xCurrent (cheaper + settlement).

Every xCurrent customer is a potential xRapid customer. Banks haven't considered xRapid yet because of regulations (xRapid uses public crypto exchanges to source liquidity)

Did we just become best friends?!

2) every bank that joins Ripple increases the network effect. XRP will be a bridge for all currencies and tokens/IOUs.

3) every bank increases Ripple's revenue, it means neither Ripple nor XRP are going away any time soon. 5 years from the now, XRP will be one of the few survivors.

4) even if banks don't use xRapid (which uses XRP), millions of people will.

Tell me again, who's using your shitcoin? not institutions, not people, not banks.

Pss, don't say it! I want to accumulate

Shill me on friendship.