>get 40% not curved
>Asian QT 3.1415 sitting next to me get 100%
>she probably thinks I'm a brainlet
>tfw will never get an azn gf because I would bring dishonor to her famiry
>tfw starting first class at Uni with a 40%
>weeping on the inside while walking to my car
>get to car and throw my backpack and books in car
>chick parked next to me looks at me funny
>try to get my mind off it, but remember I have no friends so I just drive home and lay in bed.
>mfw
So, How are your classes going Veeky Forums

>dimensional analysis
>fail
You just meme around with the units of what you're given until they match what you're trying to derive.

Why are you being such a beta? You failed to derive an equation ( a simple one,but never mind ) in your intro babby course,BIG FUCKING DEAL. Learn to cope with failure and grow out of it ( my nigga Nietzche had the right kind of idea ).

>dimensional analysis
Such a fancy term for essentially nothing.

Also,that Asian qt is probably a brainlet, like 90 % of the people you are sharing the classroom with. My parents always told me that the percentage of idiots is always the same no matter how high up the ladder you go. I learned the hard way,do not repeat my mistake.

Have faith in yourself and apply yourself.Man up.

Try to remember how shit you are everyday, OP... Every hour, every minute...

>I own a car
There's no need to be sad if you're that rich

To bad all I do with it is drive to Starbucks to get vanilla lattes and then to school

>Starbucks
Shoot yourself, hipster.

>Nietzche
Do you mean Nietzsche? You brainlet.

I just go there in honor of Elliot Rodger.

Assuming you're american: how can you affort these things while your peers are under mountains of debt

Well, you just won.

Stop trying to get sympathy from others and stop being a little bitch and complaining about a quiz that is probably worth like 0.25% of your grade and will probably end up being dropped.

>so I just drive home and lay in bed.

Go to the library and study, good grades won't come to you if you expect them because your "feels." You have to work for them. That asian probably studied her ass off unlike you.

I used to be like you and I needed a wake up call, unfortunately I got one junior year not freshman year, so get off Veeky Forums and study.

im an engineer with an azn gf

lmaoing @ ur life

Iktfb, I will never be good enough for the Asian qts at my school

THIS.
work harder OP and stop being a whiny faggot.

OP, I want you to master all of this by the end of this year.

>can't do dimensional analysis

How can you possibly be this stupid? It literally sets itself up. What you start with is first, what you end with is last, and what you want to cancel along the way from the previous term goes in the denominator (or numerator, if you're not sure you can work backwards.)

don't make excuses for yourself. it has nothing to do with her being a good student or intelligent.

dimensional analysis is literally one of the simplest concepts to grasp. It's literally just arithmetic.

you must have spent no time at all studying.

>What you start with is first
You still have to put some thought into what variables are possibly relevant, though. If that fails and there is something you didn't consider, what do you do?

>tfw no Asian gf
what's the point of life with no Asian gf?

Wait a minute.....
That's the curriculum for European students?
Calculus is a year 11/12 elective and requires recommendation here in the states.... Not taught at grade 7 T_T

kill me now

What the fuck....
I'm not trying to be rude to you but you should be easily able to discern the needed units and conversions to complete the problem. If you are having issues with this then you are 100% over thinking and making the problem more difficult

Imagine you're trying to derive the length of one period of a mathematical pendulum, but instead of the pendulum's length, you use your penis length as a relevant variable. Then you'd have the same formula (up to a factor of 2 pi which you can't get from dimensional analysis) except with penis length instead of pendulum length. Of course that would be utterly retarded, but "dimensional analysis" alone (in case one only means "the units check out" with it) won't tell you it is false. Identifying the relevant variables is beyond just manipulating units.

Now what about blood pressure? Is your heart rate relevant, the viscosity of your blood, the diameter of your blood vessels? If yes to all, is this an exhaustive list?

If OP was just given a list of variables to consider and didn't manage to get the equation out of that, it is a different story, and kind of bad.

>Such a fancy term for essentially nothing.
you're nothing, moron. It's the greatest tool of science.

Dude youll be fine
Progression means more than professors than literally anything else, just do better next time
If that girl is going to judge you based on one quiz she isnt worth it no matter how much you want asian ass

More to professors*

all philosophers have 's' in their name

For a moment, I thought there was at least one where it wasn't the case, but then I remembered Shegel.

no

Keep cryin bitch ass nigga. See you on the 20 yard line. Gonna yo fucc ass down. 3 and out

Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Immanuel Kant
Martin Heidegger
Fichte
Feuerbach
Hume
Leibniz

>Leibniz
>philosopher

at least you have a car and driving license.

Also chicks look at everything funny, kinda like retarded people do.

When life is novel to you every day you develop the look.

ayo senpai lemme get that qt's number

No its not. You really think regular 8th grades are learning ODEs, Complex Analysis and 10 grades are learning topology?

somehow I laughed out lout at this

More like yo nigga Nichy amiright

Italian spotted

That's how our class system works.

you what's a great learning tool? failure.

failure hits you at an emotional level. that failure will remind you constantly that you have to work twice as hard to make sure you fuck up less in the future.

seriously, if you understood why you failed, chances are you will never forget it now.

now man up, you've got work to do.

When you pass the class, I look forward to your inevitable post bitching about how making good grades isn't getting you chicks.

Next test is on 1D motion and adding vectors. Wish me luck user

>tfw no gf

OP, don't listen to them, they are probably successful guys with good lives. Listen to me, a fucking loser: you are fucked. I can already see the crippling self esteem in your post, your low confidence and your fear of other people.
I think you should accept you are going to be sad a lot.

>Still on summer break until early august
More animu and vidya for me until classes start back up

I'm also a loser, I'm not in college right now but when I am I have almost no friends and have never ever had a girlfriend, but I don't think I will be forever, I think I'll build a successful life and eventually find other people like me

what a waste of life lmao

Different strokes. What you expect me to do? Go out and do things?

Yes.

Go do things with your friends, drink, bang chicks, smoke weed, do cocaine, punch a cop, steal cop car, mess with the cartel, join ISIS, assassinate Hillary, tweet death threats to north korea

Just go live your life man.

normies disgust me, I don't want to put toxins into my brain to simulate happiness, I want to go to space and make robots

>Go out with your friends
They all went home for summer senpai
>Drink
Don't like alcohol
>Bang chicks
I'm gay
>Smoke weed
Why bother
>Do cocaine
Columbians don't like me
>Punch a cop
My neighbor's a cop
>Steal a cop car
I like not being in prison
>Mess with the cartel
Why do you think the Columbians don't like me?
>Join ISIS
Already done, Allahu ackbar
>Assassinate Hillary
You mean Trump right?
>Tweet death threats to North Korea
Already done senpai

Un-memingly, spending my day working out, playing vidya, and watching animu is pretty fulfilling for me senpai.

>you mean Trump right?
no, make america great again

You are expected to read ahead on next semesters material and explore other academic interests. Anime is okay as a break since it's only 20 minutes an episode but video games are a massive time sink and should be avoided.

then find one friend and go out swimming for fucks sake. force yourself to get out of your comfort zone and adapt the real world where you'll eventually learn to communicate with the normies. Trust me there are lots of ex-loser normies who used to be shy non-talkative guys that now live like rockstars.

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

Fucking degenerate.

Dank memes my friend

>Read ahead on next semesters material
Fuck that
>Explore other academic interests
Do that during the semester. Breaks are for breaks.
>Anime is okay as a break since it's only 20 minutes an episode but video games are a massive time sink and should be avoided.
[Hysterical laughter intensifies]

You act like I don't do that during the regular semester when people I'd remotely give a shit about are back in town.

Also I think I broke out of my comfort zone when elderly black men at the aquatic center start up idle conversations with their shrivled Jim Jams in full view.

Great advice

Enjoy being forever mediocre.

>she probably thinks I'm a brainlet
>thinks

you ARE a brainlet

I can see how dimensional analysis could be confusing at first but it is easy once you get the hang of. 1D motion on the other hand is easy and only confusing if you are retarded.

>having to study

I've got some news for you...

i already learned alot, haven't passed many of my tests though, because i'm a lazy fuck.
getting better though.
>Rick astley
sometimes the full extent of my lazyness hits me and i feel bad. other times i'm very happy though, like right now.
lately i've been crazy horny with ..being socially awkward and women kinda ignoring me being pretty shitty, but oh well. >never gonna give up

get friends stop trying to date asians stop posting frogs
sage cause this thread blows

>stop trying to date Asians
My school is 70% Asian, I literally go to school in the most Asian city in the US

OP is being a faggot nigger. Not doing well? Try harder. What the fuck are you doing on Veeky Forums right now? Find out the exact point in the course material you don't understand, and make it your life's goal to understand that point. Continue this until you understand that course like the back of your hand. Meet up with asian girl and flex some dick. Show her that you're smart enough for her. FUCK THAT TIGHT ASIAN PUSSY WITH YOUR BRAIN CRAFTED FROM HARD WORK.

>engineer
>gf
Don't lie to us homoengineer

>literally skipping Plato

Either you're underage of you're completely retarded

Same desu

>I'm gay
>You mean Trump right?
So that explains it.

>talking to someone
>their brother is a mechanical engineer married to a female electrical engineer
Why is life so shit

Hey I was a mechanical engineer dating a female electrical engineer.

At least you have a driver's license. I failed my test for the second time last week.

After the DMV (here anyway) stopped offering tests directly, I paid some shitty driving school $250 to allow me to take the test and was berated extensively about how I'm going to kill someone for not looking over my right shoulder before hugging the curb, and he should lie to bring more points off my score so that I don't pass.

I was nervous about parallel parking. That guy fucked me up and I stopped pursuing getting my own vehicle. Driving instructors are garbage.

>tfw my driving test guy was on his phone half the time.
>I suck at driving
>passed me anyway

Was at-fault in an accident 5 months later but at least they let me on the road.

Yeah the guy who took my test was a douchebag as well.

First week at uni... now?