Just panic sold all my crypto at 10500

It was a fun ride, boys, but this is it.
Lower high means the "recovery" was a dead cat bounce. Down volume is not looking good. This is going back to 6k.

Other urls found in this thread:

grammar-monster.com/lessons/either_or_plural_or_singular_verb.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>panic sold
never gonna make it

> holding the bag
idk user, seems like neither of us is gonna make it

*are

if the majority can hold the price will still drop because a few whales sell. enjoy your bags

Hope it does

cya faggot back to wagecucking for you

Weak hands are weak

Enjoy your wagecuck life faggot

Sage

>panic sells

Is the sole reason why this happens

I’m sure this is manage other aspects in your life as well.

Meanwhile, us Chads are holding this shit bc we give no fucks about day to day movement

Been telling you guys this for months now.

LOWER HIGHS

LOWER LOWS

BTC is dead.

>Meanwhile, us Chads are holding this shit bc we give no fucks about day to day movement

Just shutting your brain off and praying it goes up doesn't make it go up, lol..

Forever holding is investing for the stupid. Smart people pull out on time.

grammar-monster.com/lessons/either_or_plural_or_singular_verb.htm
Learn English pajeet

Yeah, I prefer cutting my losses. I've been here since 2013, made good profit, but the ride seems just about over and the volatility is making me stressed on a day to day basis.

> Meanwhile, us Chads are holding this shit bc we give no fucks about day to day movement

This is just the beginning

>he sold

>BTC went down today

IT'S ALL OVER GUYS!!! SELL SELL SELL!!!!

Can't you fucking numbskulls control your goddamn emotions for one damn second? Jesus H. Christ.

> went down
Took a 10% dump on huge volumes, crossing major support levels

yes you fucker there are literally 100 blockchain projects being pumped out and billions of dollar invested and it will all STOP HERE RIGhT NOW EVERYONE WILL STOP WORKING cause we dropped another thousand points

LMAO

also if you are here since 2013 and not multi millionaire youre the biggest faggot in the world

cya

BTC obituary #99999999999

When will you sheep learn..It's not dead

Wtf are you talking about. Lower highs/lows would mean that we would’ve kept sinking. We’re up 30% this month and .5% this week.

at least you didn't sell at 10.4 like me.

>Can't you fucking numbskulls control your goddamn emotions

Believing blindly in BTC because of "Satoshis vision" is the most emotional and stupid thing you can do.

You're hellbent on thinking that BTC must always bounce back up and it literally can't fail.
There's no free money, dude.

>muh support
>muh meme lines
That’s what you guys said when it dipped into the 9000s a couple weeks ago. It went right back up.

Yea and this is like the 1,000th time it's done that and yet BTC still lives. But this time it'll be different right?.. This time it's truly the omen of doom, you can just feel it in your bones.. right?

BTC will eventually fail, just like everything will eventually fail, but BTC hasn’t even reached anywhere near its peak. I’m not a corefag so I don’t even care what Satoshi’s vision is tbqh, but I do know that BTC is in its early stages. It has at least another 20 years to go.

> 100 blockchain projects being pumped out and billions of dollar invested
99% are scams that require no blockchain to begin with. Legit uses of blockchain are not in the public domain, but behind enterprise firewalls.

> it will all STOP HERE RIGhT NOW
It might as well stop here. A bubble can't go on forever and this bubble is definitely slowing down. No new money has been pumped in for a while. Governments and banks are cracking down everywhere in the world. Normies are scared by the volatility and the scams. Every crash starts with 1000 points

> also if you are here since 2013 and not multi millionaire youre the biggest faggot in the world
how would you know what my net worth is retard?

ok boy watch week candles at least
then remember that year is 56 weeks and 4 quarters
we're just in a third part of Q1 when a lot of releases will be in Q2 which will bring market up
now turn off your computer for few weeks and get a life, then return and make decisions

I don't believe in Satoshi's anything. I believe in human greed. I believe in delusional fools who will toss all their money at a dream to get rich. I believe in taking advantage of that and making a buck from it. I couldn't careless if BTC causes cancer or saves the world, I'm just here to make money when I can.

>BTC will eventually fail, just like everything will eventually fail
True

>but BTC hasn’t even reached anywhere near its peak
I'd be surprised if it ever hit 20k again. Tbh I think 20k was it.

>BTC is in its early stages. It has at least another 20 years to go.
Based on what?
The more people use BTC, the slower and more expensive it gets. We've seen this. If any more people adopted BTC right now, it would just get destroyed.
It's lucky for BTC that nobody really uses it.

You did well user, try not to fomo in at 10.7k. Have patience.

> is a noob in crypto game
> doesnt understand historical analysis

Kek

>BTC is on a downtrend

noone is cracking anyone down lmao how i know that youre a fail? your still here after 5 years crying over a 1000 points dump

im here since last year will be millionaire this year and then piss off

but im not panic selling like you at 10.5k and i actually know alot more of this technology then you cause if you had the slightest clue you would know this is going nowhere but up

faggot

>and this bubble is definitely slowing down.
Name a better year than we’ve had the past year. Plus there were worse crashes than the one we experienced last month. BTC has grown almost as much in the past four weeks ($5000) as it did in its first seven years. There are no signs of it slowing down.

ah yes the zoom in or zoom out until it fits my agenda.you missed the dip AGAIN (10400)

>actually know alot more of this technology then you cause if you had the slightest clue you would know this is going nowhere but up
ye, +

I wouldn't say 6k but will probably test low 9s in the next day or 2

>from 20k to 6k
>there are no signs of slowing down

Them delusions bruh.
Just get a job.

You can't really say BTC was 20k. It was just a 1 day fluctuation peak. It never held at 20k.
We are holding around 10-11k for almost 3 months now.

were at 6k or 11k? r u stupid lmao?
we doubled in a month STILL

dead cat bounce

fucking hell stop repeating every word you hear here

a dead cat bounce is not a 2 month upwards move are u stupid read some books before u talk

Not really, the bounce at 6k was strong as fuck. I'd be surprised if BTC drops below 200 EMA.

20k to 6k is a 70% drop, nowhere near the worst crash. Plus we’ve hit nearly 12k twice in the past three weeks. That’s almost a 100% increase since that crash. If Bitcoin showed signs of slowing down it would’ve stayed at ~6-7k instead of almost doubling.

You don't know what a dead cat bounce is.

>going back to 6k
You have no idea where the price is going. You vermin create these threads to spread unsubstantiated FUD because you're shorting or sold and looking to buy back lower. This behavior is a form of fraud, and it will come back to bite you in the ass eventually.

Technical analysis is a scam to manipulate sheeple.

t. bagholders
All the best gentlemen.

>sell at the worst possible moment
>come here for validation for bad decisionmaking

never change /biz

And this time it will go up and stay there right? Right now it is like a fish out of water that just won't die.

i only invested $5 in bitcoin just recently, im a retard at bitcoin i know

lol OP you did the right think

Wow looks like bulls will be defending 10.4k pretty hard.

> worst possible moment
Not all of us bought at 19k kek
Nothing wrong with taking profits

buy now or miss the dip AGAIN

closing my shorts at 10.4k and buying back. Gonna ride the next low volume green candle before dumping again.

good job probably we will hit 11650 and dip again

All you faggots really think it's going to go parabolic back to 20k?

ON THIS BED I LAY
LOSING EVERYTHING
I CAN SEE MY GAINS
DROPPING BEFORE MY EYES

>he thinks whales will let market fall below their entry point
are you fucking stupid or what

Chad doesn't pull out, he just gut punches the bitches he fucked and those fist aborted babies are nothing but grateful to be graced by Chad's forceful blow

basically you're retarded and gay

We'll test 12k for the third time and then break it. A lot of people who are standing on the sidelines are going to enter at the breakout, it will pump to 14k quickly. Then you can dump your bags.

>he thinks whales entered that late and didn't buy somewhere below 100 bucks per coin
are you fucking stupid or what

Unironically true. But no one knows if now is the best time and if btc decides to go on another run to 15k or so in a few days

>whales are holders
ahahha holy shit my sides ahahahhahahahh

weak hands

AHAHAHH fucking faggots think its over
YES GOY SELL SELL

Just panic bought ETH at 790. Am I fug?

yes eth is up for a correction

>double doubles, checked for truth

These fuckers just don't get it. If people like Goldman are involved (and they are, Poloniex buy confirmed it) they weren't fucking mining on their laptops in 2011. They would have started accumulating fairly recently. And the home-grown crypto whales have got NOTHING on those big boys when it comes to manipulation. Markets they're in crash when THEY say it crashes, and there's no profit in truly crashing it yet (not to below their likely buy in, ie the mean from November). And they're not here for some measly 2x - they're looking for the next great bubble to pump. They've been in that game for over a century.

So yeah, just enjoy the ride. Accumulate while you still can, and enjoy the next megapump.

you played yourself.

If he buys back now he'll lose less than 1%
Also look at the graph, lower lows and lower highs with every swing. Maybe it reverses now maybe it doesn't. Acting as if this is a disaster is ridiculous.

>if btc decides
When will you guys finally realize that BTC is not "it", but "we"?
Start fucking buying and the price will go up.

whats all them 9's mean?

Unfortunately, this site doesn’t influence enough people to buy in the numbers needed for a massive price increase.

Sold nearly everything this morning, i doubt it will go to new ATH before 2-2.5years. Had something in my dreams. Good luck you guys

Bear market, a few years from now we will see some movement again. Goodluck bois!

today i will remind them

So, the last time bitcoin hit 11.7k, we dipped sub 10000. This tome we could barely get under 10.5. Lower low my ass, faggot.

and yet the bounces are very weak. buy volume is so shit, we are struggling to go up by $100. I don't remember the last time I've seen Bitcoin so weak, it used to be that every major dip had a violent bounce, even if we didn't recover. Now we don't even have that and it is very concerning. Ever since we hit 9k 2 weeks ago the volume has gone to shit and it only went back to due to obvious manipulation.

You are a fucking idiot. You sold when we literally bounced off the crystal clear support trend line.

>connect line to latest low
>"see? there's support here!"

Retard. I drew that line 18th of February. It has worked as support 5 times now.

That's cause these idiots don't understand what they're talking about. Being above 11k for a day doesn't just automatically make it a support level. This isn't magic.

No, you're supposed to ignore the firat half of the graph.

>Mcap is 20b
>Means there is 20b in coin
>What is wash trading

Holy kek you people are dumb as rock

>le meme lines TA