Cashed out 90% and sold 4,5 BTC

Feels more or less “ok”.
Eventually broke roughly zero.

I still have faith in crypto and especially Bitcoin. BUT:
I sleep bad and this high volatility is just too much sometimes. Good Luck everyone else!

I have faith BTC can reach 100k or more some day but i doubt it will be soon (thats my personal guess).

Will maybe rebuy if it goes to 1000,- USD per BTC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pco91kroVgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0
youtube.com/watch?v=V8XTpCwicwE
youtube.com/watch?v=tq-Bp_2FOGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Selling low
Just dont KYS EOY

the volatility is the best part about crypto you goomba

>Selling low
Stay poor faggot

>im a dumbass and made a bad decision
PRETTY COOL STUFF OP WOW MAN THATS AWESOME DAMN BRAVO

youtube.com/watch?v=pco91kroVgQ

youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0

youtube.com/watch?v=V8XTpCwicwE

YA DID IT MATE THIS IS THE DREAM WE ALL HOPE TO ACCHIEVE YES YES YOU ARE MAKING IT HAPPEN

youtube.com/watch?v=tq-Bp_2FOGA

>10k is low
This is the best time ever to sell in the history of crypto. The price was higher one time, for a single month.

why would you sell if you have faith it will 100K? Seems like a poor decision or you don't really believe it will 100K

Dumb faggot you dumped at the beginning of the biggest bull run in crypto history

do you even have hands when they are THAT weak?

guys someone must loose for us to win so let him lmao

t. 2018fags desperate for a bull run which is months away

You did well if you don't want to trade the swings as we go down OP, just be ready to re-buy when we hit crash levels

The bull run isn’t coming. I wish there was a bull run, but for that we need a massive injection of fiat. This is not here anymore. Normies aren’t buying into crypro anymore. Enthusiasm (outside of our echo chambers) is non-existent. People don’t care about crypto or blockchain. The upside volume is extremely low whenever price goes up. This doesn’t look good

now this is my OPINION and it can be wrong:

- i think the hype is over or about to be over
- crypto peaked and after peaks come long lows
- technically bitcoin looks superb no doubt and its getting even better with LN etc
- though still believe there is big barriers for real big money to come in. to sustain current price there would need to be more people in the market that can pump more into it
- crypto is complicated (more or less) and it will take time till it sinks down in societies conscious awareness that its a legit and especially safe investment.
- mining competition is through the roof and not profitable currently for most. if the price does not increase back to ATH and more there’s a lot of miners going out of business in the foreseeable future

i do believe 100k is doable and the problems will be fixed but i doubt it will take less than a year.

now my guess is that we will reach ATH again, but earliest in 2-2.5 years. thats a GUESS, nothing else.

ok buy back in 2 years

cya

if it's already hard to make money mining bitcoin then it's only going to get harder if prices stay at their current level since difficulty to mine is increased over time. if prices were to drop then its game over for bitcoin and someone else will take his place, perhaps litecoin if its easier to mine.

Is this copy pasta or did you have those links stored somewhere

t. dumb nigger who sold at 6k

KEK, imagine selling the bottom of 2018 chart
Please don't post fud posts when we're at 49k in the summer

wont do, still holding 0,5 BTC.
would be great if it goes to 50k

>have faith BTC can reach 100k or more some day
Then why the fuck did you cash out?

Cashed out 35k on jan 6. Good life choices

HE SOLD! BULL INCOMING!

>Will maybe rebuy if it goes to 1000,- USD per BTC
kek
3/10

Well done mate

All the people on this board is giving you shit but you are exactly right. Health is more important than chasing gains

I’m a Jan fag who’s HODL till Dec/Jan. Fuck you.

>believes BTC is 100k in 2 years
>cashes out at 10k
Weak handed faggot. We'll see you fomoing back at 50k, but this time you gonna buy it not from friendly 4chin autists, but from mr. Shekelgoldberg

i dont think i will buy in again at higher prices like 50k. i either rebuy sub 2k or im out forever. there’s plenty opportunity, not only bitcoin and its not bad if i miss that boat. the whole stress is just not worth it that i put (for my terms) big money into it. i like the tech etc but its unstable price is killing me inside. i will keep 0,5 BTC but every bigger amount is currently not justified for me and kills my sleep.