Sexual intimacy with and among children = morally wrong

Sexual intimacy with and among children = morally wrong.
The above is entirely a social construct.

PTSD is dependent upon forced societal norms.

Prove me wrong, Veeky Forums

Aren't sexually mature and thus are void of the hormone levels and neurological development to become aroused. Ergo, it must be forced or coerced causing PTSD, discomfort and other psychological trauma.

There, proved you wrong, paedo. :^D

not to mention that a child (like an animal or a severely mentally handicapped person) cannot give informed legal consent. Therefore it can be assumed to be nonconsensual.

/thread

>informed legal consent
What does that even mean?
When I was younger than 10, before I even knew what 'sex' was, I knew what my body wanted to do.

What about children with one-another? What about children masturbating? Should these desires be shunned and treated as taboo?

A number of 18 year olds (age of consent in most of the US, I believe--could be wrong) choose to have sex and this is deemed a non-issue, though many young adults have sex they later regret...and this is okay? I understand this is beside the point, but I don't understand why sexual activity is treated the way it is.

Is sexual intimacy not an expression of love?

Anecdotal, majority of children don't start puberty that early and majority is the norm.

>Anecdotal
So is anything you're saying.
Trauma is only due to being pulled from 'norms' and then being shoved back.
A recent author wrote about soldiers coming back from war and how PTSD isn't that they experienced 'hard stuff' but that what they went through was so different from society.

I don't think we can /thread such a topic in one fell swoop.

To stop adults from molesting the biologically immature, but they have to set the boundry somewhere, no matter how arbitrary.

/pol is leaking

What of sexual action without ejaculation?

Re-read first post, it is from a biological standpoint.

You're still forcing yourself into a receptacle that isn't biologically ready, orgasm or not, thats physically and subsequently emotionally damaging.

What if there is no insertion? What if I'm speaking of young males hardening up inside grown women?

Forget intercourse.
A mother can touch her son everywhere but his penis? She can bathe him. But, not his penis. A father can hug his daughter, but not touch her anywhere that isn't considered sexually related.
Because those areas have nerves that lead to pleasure? Thus it's wrong?

I'm sorry, user. As a father, I cannot continue to be objective, I'd best leave the thread.

If you truly are a father answer this.
Have you ever had any sexual thought concerning your daughter? EVER?

Anything that gets your jimmies going is off limits because they cannot recognize that behavior and/or do anything about it. They get older and find out you took advantage of them to get yourself off. That's not cool.

Good lord, no.

Upon reflection I have an answer: whilst the child may not consider such actions sexual an abnormal adult might as the could be arousal triggers, readying the adult for damaging intercourse.

What if they grow up and realize they wanted it all along, and wished they could have had more, but were told it was "bad" and "wrong?"
Yes, after a period of being told they were a victim.

Better fuck some children just in case.

There isn't anything wrong with thinking that small frame/childlike female/male bodies. What is wrong is to use your superior intelligence/strength to force yourself on a kid who doesn't understand what's going on. Two dumb kids fucking is fine because they are equally ignorant.
I'd go as far to say fapping to a video of 12 year old girl isn't wrong, nor a video of two thirteen year olds fucking. But a video of Uncle Larry tying up his ten year old niece? That's messed up. It's all about context.

As I've demonstrated, they lack the biological capacity to become aroused at the age I assume you're suggesting.

Hello Mohamed Bin Achmed

You may be right. But I don't see what we'd gain by challenging said social construct. Say we acknowledge that pedophilia is natural, what do you want us to do with that information? Build you a new society?

It isn't right, as the children he is aiming at aren't biologically capable.

Biologically capable of what? Also, why assume I'm a guy?

Untrue; speaking from experience, I had the ability to become aroused at age 8 (we're talking vaginal fluids, here), and to be curious about a penis in my vagina.

See this: Your second statement is anecdotal and subjective, the onset of puberty varies and females tend to start before males.

People are misinformed. Of course children can enjoy sex. But it's not good for them when you're in a culture that has social stigma against childhood sexuality.

Well, science says otherwise.

I think the big idea in society, OP, is that part of being responsible for protecting/nurturing children- part of being a grown-ass adult- is being in control of your trivial desires. Certainly not putting them ahead of kids' needs.

You seem to think your sexual desires are somehow important- even a basic human right, which society should get out of the way of. You're acting (ironically) like a child when society tells you "no," by throwing pseudo intellectual tantrums and slipping your hand into the cookie jar when you think no one's looking. That makes you a self-absorbed non-adult.

Perfection.

I'm starting to think this is right.

Are you some kind of deviant?

What the fuck is it with these new meme?

I rarely come here, and the last three days there's been at least one thread about fucking children.

Who is this mememancer?

I'm asking questions, not taking any actions.

It's just /pol/ being salty about us disagreeing on their views on homosexuality. Now its projections about pedos since they are always equating pedos with homos. This also isn't just using /pol/ as a bogeyman, there's the exact same thread on there as well. Though I'm sure even /pol/ is tired of this shit as much as we are.

It's not the same thing since fucking children has been a part of western society for a long time while homosexuality is a death sentence