Shill me on this

Shill me on this

Other urls found in this thread:

gulfnews.com/news/uae/government/dubai-launches-blockchain-strategy-to-become-paperless-by-2020-1.1907790
arabianbusiness.com/industries/technology/381782-dubai-launches-strategy-to-build-worlds-most-advanced-iot-ecosystems
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just crashed 15% in an hour, good time to buy desu

1. These rich arab guys need something else to do after oil isn't hot anymore so they support this weird blockchain project called Jibrel (lol name)

2. ???

3. Profit

ayy lmao buy this and get rich

join our ponzi as long as you are not the last to join you should make some profit

I'm waiting on it to hit 44 before I get in.

Might be a while as there's a whale w a bot manipulating the fuck out of the price on bibox atm

It's a moon mission desu. Find an entry point you like and buy with confidence.

You have like 6 months left before this does anything. And by that point someone else will have done the same thing, so JNT will become absolutely useless.

>It's the whales
It's dumping because everything is. It's not a conspiracy theory. I can see it 2Xing in a few weeks though.

Ofc you do not realise that what JNT is doing right now and has been doing for a while is gathering up investors, making deals behind closed doors with both private investors and banks that will not be disclosed publically until god knows. People just dont get it, never underestimate the connections these guys have vs ANY competition in their field.

Btw, another conference coming up in 7 days.

They aren't even able to keep promises. Their 'connections', if they even exist, mean nothing until they are confirmed by both parties. That announcement with the Sheikh never came. Probably because it's just a small 'yeah, I'll give you a million, whatever' type of deal.

Sorry for the drop.

Only holding 200k anymore and not so comfy since they cannot hit their own deadlines.

New website and new roadmap should come this week too if you believe in talals words anymore.

yeah right this dr. mohammad al jabata will probably blow up the place

Issa okay Mr sultan, everything's dropping rn and your bags are the largest and we're already bouncing back now. Will you buy back to 400k if Talal delivers on milestone?

The UAE media outlets have their own schedule for releasing the news, ofc in favor for both SEED and JNT not for basement neets and their tiny investments waiting for a jump in price because of media attention online rather than attracting local investors. To cry over "broken promises" because of a delayed media announcement rather than seeing the whole picture for what it actually is says a lot of the (those) investors, not the team itself.

Have a read btw

gulfnews.com/news/uae/government/dubai-launches-blockchain-strategy-to-become-paperless-by-2020-1.1907790

arabianbusiness.com/industries/technology/381782-dubai-launches-strategy-to-build-worlds-most-advanced-iot-ecosystems

Since the next days are CRITICAL for BITCOIN, they will wait for the bulls to release the news

>promised jcash right after the ico
didn't deliver
>promised 2 of BBB exchanges
didn't deliver
>promised an announcement by the end of february
didn't deliver

OP if you really want that shitcoin I advise you to wait a little more and they will give it away for free looking at the recent price action

absolute scam

>another conference coming up in 7 days.

2 conferences. Another one in NY, I should have saved the pic from TG... Somebody, share it please.

>Featuring George Lucas and a Tranny

Coins very rarely meet their self-imposed deadlines. Chill out.

Except.. oh right, a ton of them, faggot.

JUST DROPPED 20% IN AN INSTANT ON BIBOX WHAT THE FUCK

Jesus I'm getting JUSTed out here

Volume. They market sold about 6K JNT and nobody is really buying. I think I'm moving my target to 30K.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Nice trips. But really though there isn't enough volume for it to actually matter. While nobody is buying nobody is selling either. 100 ETH would send it 2X.

SOMEONE BRING 100ETH

Its over, man
Its over

Total worthless coin, Bitconnect is better

Now that's outright wrong

It is worth more atm

You just reminded me that BCC had a 2B market cap at one point. It's 20M now. Talk about JUST.

kek
BCC still at $2.16
JNT at $0.37
wheres your janitor now?

BCC is propped up by holders of massive bags who want the price to go up so they can get out. JNT has none of that baggage

WHO THE FUCK WAS THIS

no bags there, only GAINS

I finally got my JNT stack to 5K thanks to this benefactor and other weak hands

500k jibrel checking in.Thanks weak hands

Looks like we're stabilising around 3550 sats, hopefully will work back up to 4k over the next few days.

Wowee, I think that'd make you the biggest holder now

absolute trash
the definition of vaporware, and it's not even like they're doing is a technical challenge, they are just a bunch of amateurs big4 interns lol

Pls enlighten us what you're invested in then Mr big brains

There is no way you bought that much during this crash.

DON'T BY THE DIP WITHOUT ME MY DEPOSIT IS NOT GOING THROUGH FUCKING CHINKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

who says i bought it all in the last few days?

kek I had to use a bitcoin ATM so my fiat got there in time

gz, missed it. Localbitcoins too slow

If you did then you hold about 0.25% of the total supply.

Whoa what the fuck.

I-it's gonna be okay, right g-guys?

It was killed by trueUSD and tokenizing assets on the blockchain makes no sense.

I will never understand this meme. What exactly is the point of shilling a stable coin?

Trueusd is nothing like jibrel.

Buy the dip, last one only lasted for 20min

It's less about shilling TUSD and more abotu fudding JNT with completely shit arguments.

There are literal governments tokenizing assets on the blockchain and introducing crypto fiat.

Tokenizing assets on their own blockchain and own cryptos? Yeah sure, not a 3rd party sandnigger coin.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Only -20% today. You can still sell and buy s rope at least...keep holding, Veeky Forums hasn't warned you daily

goodTether

All you need to know is "Central Bank" keyword. Nice pump and dump otherwise