The Herd

All right guys,

You know the herd is coming. We got here in December and we're veterans of a foreign war now. I sure hope you know what to do once (((they))) arrive.

once ((they)) realize that bitcoin and crypto isn't going anywhere and is a legitimate thing they will come stampeding like retarded water buffalo, harder than we saw during christmas

>got here in December
>veterans

pick one

>we got here in December
Jesus fucking christ you're still too new to understand it.

Literally every month or so a whole new wave of newfags has flooded into this place. The fact that the majority of this board is STILL here from December and before is a very BAD sign. Like, horribly bad. This isn't supposed to happen.

When you start seeing faggots here who don't know shit like ICX hasn't existed as long as ETH, THAT's when BTC will go back up.

kek

>is a legitimate thing

For...what?

The average person isn't going to be interested in margin trading crypto, which is pretty much it's only use, outside of some outlier stores that take it. The average person needs a use for crypto, and right now, there is NONE.
"Not regulated!" - doesn't mean shit to the average person.
"Not fiat" - but to get it, or use it, it has to go back to fiat. It's a journey most people's money doesn't have to make.
"1 trillion/Wall Street bonus money/intitutional money" - isn't happening.

And, buy buying in, it complicates their taxes.

((they)) are smarter than you are, because they already know crypto offers them no utility whatsoever, which is why money is leaving the market, and not coming back.

Anything else is the delusional pipedreams of degenerate nolambo gamblers here and on Reddit.

I heard a month in crypto is a year in the stock markets so that means I've been here like 3 years. I'm such an oldfag.

thing is, what if niggers start selling early because of the former december bullrun?

Let's all agree on a strategy. I have no fucking clue what to do.

December people bought on credit and weren't able to repay banks, which caused the banks to crack down on crypto, which in turn stops new buyers from entering the market. It's exponentially more difficult to buy crypto now than it was still a few months ago.

>veteran
>december
Try may bitch.

True
We are doomed
Where is bull run so I can dump my bags
Btc will never go through the insane hype it already went through at 20k

The bubble has popped and I'm not convinced it's gonna form another bigger one now...

May what year? 2015? Because if it’s any later you’re a newcuck

Don’t let your coins go cheap. Make those boomers pay top dollar

Remember: wealth transfer

hahaha you retards underestimate the power of boomer money, once the real fomo kicks in we will be seeing $2,000 daily swings.
Impending housing crash/DJI shitting the bed this year, you faggots just wait.
fuck i shouldnt even be typing this

Wait for institutional? I don't know

>Let's all agree on a strategy. I have no fucking clue what to do.

isn't that illegal now?

look mane you touch base every now and then but its nice to have a path of light once in a while

You one of those delusional anons that think crypto will hit 10 trillion in the next two years.

5/5 analysis, didn't think of that, thx user

There was a guy that sold his home for BTC when it was at ATH, I wonder if he is still alive.