What does Veeky Forums think of this?

What does Veeky Forums think of this?

I got a random telegram message telling me to buy. So I went all in.

Thoughts?

Delete this thread. Im still accumulating

a yes dear we offer many fine blockchain technologies for you

Is something big going to happen?

How much do you have?

No it's literally in its last breath.

ARK v2 is launching after EOS, has no partners, no good concept and is literally 10x slower then the alpha release of EOS.

They are fucked and people are trying to get out. You can't have a slow old chain that no one is developing on and maintain top 50.

Buy loads, ark is gonna be big

Now had they actually made moves 6 months ago and had established themselves I wouldn't be saying this but sadly that wasn't the case.

Yeah a big steaming pile of vaporware

ACES HAS BEEN OUT FOR ALMOST 6 MONTHS AND NO ONE, NOT EVEN THEIR DELEGATES OR DEVS WILL HOST THEIR SINGLE DAPP

They are fucked, fuck ARK, don't scam people with these threads.

4ETH worth.

this. EOS has such great technology while ARK V2 is a total shitshow.
>what is interoperability?
>what are deployable sidechains?
>thinking of EOS, what is vaporware?

I have my own doubts about EOS desu.

We full, gtfo no arkies

Fuck EOS and the shills propping that vaporware here. Can't wait for it to crash and burn once the ICO ends

Aces was a community project

Oh fuck off with this stupid line.

My second biggest regret after OMG. Don't buy into this shit ETH wannabe. Being an ETH wannabe is almost as bad as bragging about atomic swaps with bitcoin. It's fucking over.

why do you regret buying OMG? its one of the better projects out there.

I’m accumulating ark but I believe in the project and don’t care about people who don’t like it to shill it too much

It is almost time.

Whaddya mean?

The only coin in my portfolio that is down in satoshi value. Stagnant for over half a year. PATHETIC.

Almost time? The shills and the idiots running the project are saying "wait till 2020 and we'll be good to go". Oh yeah TWO FUCKING YEARS? YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE IF YOU ARE ASKING FOR TWO YEARS IN THIS MARKET.

I'd argue that stagnation is not necessarily a bad thing in this market when everything else is bleeding.

Don't bother, user. Everyone who knows is already in.

The retards on Veeky Forums literally don't know opportunity when they see it. Just let them FOMO in later, they are always late to the party.