China's economy is BOOMING

Where are all the people who have been predicting a Chinese economic collapse for the past 15 years? They are getting BTFO hard.

>But... muh ghost cities! Muh bad loans! Muh fake statistics! Muh intolerable air pollution!

All of those issues are being successfully resolved, and China's economic growth is the evidence. Increasing Chinese demand is propping up the entire global oil market right now - that's how powerfully the Chinese economy is booming.

So... what do the China bears have to say for themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2018/02/27/china-doesnt-care-about-your-opinion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>So... what do the China bears have to say for themselves?

Probably ching chong bamboo ding dong

It's like a metaphor man. Let me tell you a story. One day I was walking to work and what do you know there was a guy who was walking as well. Well let me tell you, the whole time I was the guy. And that means you're the guy OP. We're all the guy. And so are they, you know, the Chinese in China. So I hope that clears things up for you man. Email me if you need any help.

welcome our new overlords

China is covering up massive econmic problems and problems within their financial sector

The thing with China is, they actually make stuff. This may sound simplistic, but being productive as opposed to debating whether men who think they're females should be able to go to the girls toilet actually moves you up in the world.

People have been saying things like that for at least 25 years, though. I had an issue of The Economist from the mid-90's with an article about the Pudong New Area in Shanghai, and how the new skyscrapers were having a more difficult time than expected attracting tenants (high-profile companies didn't want to leave the Bund area), etc. And then in 1998, China was supposed to be "finished" by the Asian financial crisis.

Imagine if you had money invested in China, and you pulled it out in 1998. 20 years later, that would be seen as an extremely stupid business decision. The lesson here is that China bears have been consistently, relentlessly WRONG about China - why would they suddenly be correct after a quarter-century of failed predictions?

Their black market money is fucking astonishing.
So much of it is laundered through real estate in cuck countries like Australia and Canada.

Amazing. None of what you said is correct.

Binance is king

China is going to be worlds biggest snd strongest economy sooner than people are willing to accept.

Learn Mandarin while you can if you want to make it. I started a few years ago in anticipation its not as difficult as you think its just raw hours.

China’s credit bubble is by far the biggest ever. Credit bubbles always burst.

if by booming you mean not falling, then yes
in that case bitcoin is booming too, i guess

You are fucking retarded. China is literally in the midst of a total government collapse with the current "leader" making a power move in policy change to become dictator for life.

dude weed lmao

CZ --> Binance CEO is my favorite chink

People struggle to grasp this because the numbers are so large as to be nonsensical. Tell me about China's success when their financial sector makes it through the next recession without imploding.

CZ will save china, hailed as national hero and put into total dictatorship

>Any day now, guys!

I could pick any given day since post-Tienanmen slump and find people saying the same stuff. When is this supposed bubble-burst going to come?

Hardly. Here's a better explanation of that whole situation:

bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2018/02/27/china-doesnt-care-about-your-opinion/

Basically, the office for which the term limits are being lifted is symbolic to begin with, and these things have been shifted around many times in the recent past.

The same things were said about Japan. Massive credit bubbles always burst.

this + wait when the chinese masses enter crypto. chinese are proud of their country and will go all in NEO

is this a joke?

Their recession has started - no implosion yet. Exiting times. I took short positions late Feb

Who predicted the collapse of the Soviet Union? China did't have alarm bells till 2008. Since then they have had a more-than-fourfold bank-credit expansion.

nevermind that. I thought you were using this as evidence of china not being in a bubble.

Yes. But its in Chinese so u might not understand

You spelled vechain wrong

fpbp