ITT: WE WANT ONLY THE TRUTH

Whenever you see this picture of Jordan Belfort, you must tell the truth about a coin/token.

I'll start:

NANO is unironically going to $50 within the week.
KNC is unironically going to triple in value by April.
TRON is a shitcoin, and will always be a shitcoin.
DADI is a scamcoin.

You're either lying or dumb, probably both. Am I doing this right?

all coin/token will eventually go to 0 but Buttcoin

RLC is awesome, but no one gives a shit about buying it. It's the same as it was back in May, never got a good pump besides January when every alt pumped.

What does RLC even do?

Because marketing hasn't started yet. Starts this spring ;)

Tron is a shitcoin that will make you a multimillionaire if you know how to play it

In short it's a blockchain distributed cloud to facilitate decentralized computing.
Already has a product to render using blender. To use the resources you need RLC to facilitate transactions.

decentralized computing? is that even possible?

REQ is an awesome token and general consensus seems to be $100 EoY
But I'm worried if it will go anywhere

It's all unironically crashing. Time to tether up or get fucked in the ass by the bear

kek this sounds like fucking vaporwave m8

VTR and WYSKER will go 100x.

This. It has the highest liquidity on a daily basis on Binance. Those Chink bots are making a killing off that coin.

IOTA death camps

Nano $300 this year, even if it sounds unlikely atm

And I should do more research but I'm lazy.

What is your reasoning behind nano at 300?

Bitcoin will be 13k by end of month

Thing is, I got a candidate thats somewhere in the top fucking 1000 that I think will skyrocket. I put like $4 into it. And in a year I might regret not putting down $400 but I'm just too lazy to do it now.

Dubs meme magic

Explain in layman's terms how this creates value. The RLC a utility token to use their network? What is the point?

Is this a fucking meme? REQ will be $2 maximum eoy. Modt likely $0.30

>What is your reasoning behind nano at 300?
Instant, feeless, active community, great devs. Adaption growing. Lots of reasons.

If successful, LINK will be fucking gargantuan and we'll have a lot of rich autists.

Right now all nano needs are more exchanges listings.

I hold about 300 Nano. I don't think Nano will ever break 40 billion market cap as much as I would benefit from it. I haven't heard of any partnerships, or adoptions, that would drive it past 50.

The whole Bitgrail fiasco was a coinburn in a way since the bomber won't be able to sell the stolen Nanos. But fingers crossed that you're right that it goes up that much.

What separates this from other decentralized computing cryptos?

This is why I like LINK, it has basically no other competitor other than shitmobius

GVT will have the higher ROI of 2018

Why do you need to even do this. All this masterbation over decentralized everything is retarded. What would be the point in loaning cpu

>I haven't heard of any partnerships
What does a currency need partnerships for?

Adoption is steadily happening. But don't expect it to suddenly be accepted everywhere. This coin has only been known for the past few months.

it actually doesn't, it needs people transacting with it

currency coins need adoption, not exchanges

>partnerships
ffs NANO is a pure currency coin not some industry oriented coin like VEN
do BTC, BCH, LTC etc have tons of partnerships?

OP is a faggot

Link isn't going to $1000. Your $500 of tokens won't make you a millionaire. It will pass $50 with adoption though.

Banyan Network is partnered with Union Pay.

Coin on more exchanges = more coin adoption.
One of the main selling points of NANO is arbitrage between exchanges.

Similar to Gridcoin. You can rent out your computer - get paid in a token. So basically similar to mining Ether, but instead of simple smart contracts it's video rendering, cracking hashes, folding proteins etc. Big stuff.

It's viable. I'd suggest grabbing a few.

that's going to be nothing compared to eating BCH's lunch

imagine people actually paying for their lunch with Nano

Lay it for me straight Veeky Forums bro’s did I get GOOK’d? I had faith in the team and idea but it just keeps bleeding, I’m down 100’s on it and stuck with bags I could have sold and bout XMR with during the dip and doubled the money.

Thats Leonardo Di Caprio and Jordan Belfort is a faggot.

VET will easily reach 50$ EOY

All but 15 coins will sink to shit this year.

>still talking about 'could have's
How new are you my man

Newer than I’d like to admit user

In the summer when the dollar rises many coins are going to moon, altough not shitcoins like WTC.

VEN is a great idea and going to succed, but Im too retarded to know how thats going to affect the price.