Spent nearly $2k on vibrators, manga volumes, random weeb shit in december/january market

>spent nearly $2k on vibrators, manga volumes, random weeb shit in december/january market
>crash happened
>have only lost $$ since, down $15k
>stopped showing up to class, grades dropping
>stay inside and masturbate, watch anime, try to forget about crypto
>inevitably check charts to see i'm down even more
>been doing this since late jan, parents keep asking what's wrong but i can't bring myself to tell them i traded so much of the savings they gave me away.

i regret not cashing out completely, i got greedy with dreams of millions, and now my life is probably going to spiral down from here. if you're still green get out, take your profit, don't be stupid.

Have you tried not being a bug man?

your life is going to spiral down because you lost money someone just GAVE to you?
fuck off OP, I've worked for literally everything I've had, from the ground up. literal homelessness. Quit being such a huge fucking pussy

You're what's called a bugman. Basically, you are an NPC with no soul or personality. Your life never really started, but consider it already over if you are in your 20s. My gf's brother is 27 and literally plays video games all day because he is hardcore addicted and has no willpower. He's never even kissed a girl. My brother is 25, has been addicted to heroin for six years, nearly destroyed my family and himself, but probably gets more done than you because he doesn't play video games or watch cartoons. He's also getting married. Congrats on this, for real.

>i got greedy with dreams of millions
you never would have cashed out, even if you were worth millions, because what if it goes higher???

thats why you feel good and he doesnt

(same situation as you)

were gonna make it brah

Why didn't he just wish for infinite wishes?

Little bitch always overreacting
That's why we say you belong in the kitchen
What happens when we're back to ATH sometime in April

This is biz. You should post girls and not traps.

>post blue angel girl
>blue angel girl gets blown out and deleted

Trying to say something about yourself here, OP? ;^)

why are you using a video game term to describe me while simultaneously talking bad inferring that i play those games when i didn't say so in my post? i am 19, yes i've never had a bf or anything but to say i have no soul/personality because i haven't been in a relationship or gotten married is reaching, maybe projecting.

you talk about other's lives but not your own while talking down to others, maybe says a lot about you.

Lol. Chicks. Dont worry. Your man has money.

Why are you posting someone who never even came close to exceeding her limits and losing pathetically all while the villain lecturing her on why she was in the wrong while being 100% right in his statements?

Yeah.

Who gives a fuck about me? You're the pathetic waste who decided to whine about your failures on an anonymous anime forum; so lets here more about you. I'm sorry if I came off as inferring that you played too much video games. I just assumed you do because that's the most common recipe for failure among younger people (asside from genetics) . If you really want to hear more about me, I don't think you would feel very comfortable if I went into detail. I'm basically the opposite of you and extremely happy because of it. I don't want to make you jealous. You're already having a rough time.

I forgot to mention that not everyone on Earth is born with a soul. Your lack of one is not due to any fault of your own. You were spawned without one simply because of probabilistic fate. You have all of the sensory organs and mental faculty to operate in this world, but with very limited scope and no spark of life that drives other real humans to work and suffer to fulfill their will and divine purpose. Your job is just to feel and to consume. Much like a lower animal. Do not fight your natural role in the order of all things and your life will be much less painful.

yeah and you wont get a boyfriend as a disgusting weeb lmao.

t. jaded gayfag who spent too much time around turbonormies

*sigh locist Jews hating on the goyim again.

what the hell i thought OP was a boy buying vibrators to shove up his ass what the fuck is wrong with me

cunt get out

Yids despise the goyim because they fear the Aryan soul and its natural drive to seek and uphold Golden Age Ideals. Yids are the champions of historical decay, while the Aryan soul is the essence of the Man Above Time. The unmoving stone in the midst of the disintegrating winds of the Age of Gloom.

>>/pol/

Why is this board so racist my good goonsir? It looks like we are being invaded by stormderps again! Back to the nazi hug box you go!

Op I'm proud of you if you bought non translated manga and supporting the creaters. Your crypto will go up again just forget about it for a month or two

death to /a/

Are you smart enough to realize you're a sociopath or have your delusional philosophies completely absorbed you and your special soul?

I'm not that smart, not that special, don't take my philosophy too seriously, but what I do know--is that you're probably very much looking forward to a response in which I sperg out while simultaneously making you look like the "normal guy who is humble and wise" triumphing over the delusional madman who thonks he's SO smart and has everything figured out. Is this that response? Also, can anyone recommend me some good anime?

Has Vrains got good yet? I watched the first couple episodes but the idea of everyone getting one rule break free cheat seemed too easy for the writers to abuse and I've heard the show has had a troubled run with multiple flashback episodes.

I didn't have a relationship until I was 26. I met her on Veeky Forums, actually.

I've met more girls on normie dating sites/app as well. It's completely normal not to have had a relationship when you're 19.

>having heroin addicts in your family
absolutely disgusting, do you wish he would overdose and die? i would

>Girls and $2k on vibrators
Would girls also benefit from a No-Fap
>No-Puss

This guy gets it. You're smart but humble not like successful bugmen, who would constantly brag about "making it" cuz they are social outcasts and shit. Instead of taking the redpill they willingly decide to take the blackpill and capsulate themselves into virtual worlds. (was myself like that in some manner, but I woke up pretty harshly with huge success)

Why don't you fuck off?

kthxbye

He is.

There is no soul. Your mind has been influenced by /pol/ rhetoric. There is nothing special about you; I doubt that you are even capable of forming your own opinions. You're just another piece of the hive mind. Ironic that you would use a Veeky Forums buzzword like "bugman" to describe people when you yourself are more like an insect or Zerg. A typical /pol/ zombie who just endlessly parrots meaningless Christian platitudes and unironically believes in substance dualism because the idea fell into his head on a Belarusian Pottery forum.

>Being an impacient faggot

Bitcoin will be 40k by EoY, you fucking moron.

100k more likely

lol why use pictures of any character if they're not 100-fucking-percent representative of the one using them, right

dude
nobody in their right mind would want to hear anything about you, you absolutely fucking deluded narcissistic sociopath
jesus christ am i glad that people like you think that they're fucking above work because they can call everyone else who doesn't immediately fucking make it soulless bugmen
makes you really easy to spot, and to never, EVER take seriously
you obviously came here to use this thread as a dumping ground for your shitty philosophy, and to make the OP feel worse while you did it—so why fucking try to fucking pretend otherwise, as if you're trying to bargain a better deal for them in how much you're going to hurt
you repulsive, unlikable bastard

edgy fucking "Veeky Forums can't be nice" scumfuck
get the fuck back to /b/

Kek, that's retarded. Even if you're an Atheist - you obviously have conciousness. Which is roughly what the soul refers to. Subjective experience, the "I AM" principle within. Qualia. Unless you're a philosophical zombie of course.

I can tell without even looking you're probably a typical burger, and either a good goy plebbitor or jew. Know how? You think shit-tier burger heresies lacking any kind of nuanced understanding of the soul have anything to do with real Christianity, other than as a diversionary tactic. That's the version you jumped on. It's like dismissing the Big Bang as an explosion making stuff - just shows you're uneducated.

Go read some Aquinas. Learn something.

Too true, good sir. He will never be enlightened like us free thinkers.

When someone falls that deep into addiction and you realize you can do nothing to help them, you have to accept that they are already dead. He isn't even the same person I grew up with. His brain is completely rewired. It would be like a stranger dying.

I spent years of my life in a virtual Skinner Box and probably even longer gradually crawling my way out. Some people will NEVER find an alternative to the comfy toy prisons of the modern age. Out of all the terrible weapons unleashed on man, the most far-reaching, persistent, and deadly has to be mass media entertainment. It engineers culture and minds alike. Video games to keep males placated and artificially fulfill their natural instincts to no real gain and TV/movies to lay framework for the perfect slave mentality begging to be lead. There seems to be a type of person who is naturally resilient to all of this.

/pol/ here is pretty much Facebook tier. I stopped browsing in 2014 when I got tired of it. If you saw where I absorbed most of my information and infotainment from, you would have to put in a lot more effort than shitposting and parroting memes on an anime forum to really get a solid grasp on anything. You should step your shit up. Christian texts are literally random books taken out of the Hebrew bible and the original translation of "God" is Yahweh, who was the national god of Iron age Israel. Christianity is a disease deployed to create a subservient slave race, senpai. Also, you're gay.

I reject your assertion that consciousness is equal to the religious notion of a soul. Most of your post is just typical Veeky Forums buzzwords and memes that don't even mean anything, so I won't bother engaging.

I have read Aquinas's ideas and find them dull, flawed, and uninteresting. I find it a bit cute that this is the first thinker you jump to in order to provide an example of what you think an "educated" person would read. Very sophomoric, entry level stuff.

I'm not an atheist, but thanks for checking my ego.

Lets not forget that crypto will just go back up because nothing changed again.

Perhaps I misjudged you.
If you don't consider yourself Christian, may I ask why you insist on believing in the soul? Do you have some other reason to believe in substance dualism, other than religion? Or are you using the word "soul" as a metaphorical expression?

If you really don't go to /pol/ than why are you so quick to use /pol/ buzzwords like "bugman" to insult people? Why push the narrative that some people are "real" and others are "NPCs"? Where does that language come from, if not /pol/?

Kek, random texts from Hebrew bible? You mean the Torah?

The Jews we have today aren't even the same race idiot. Hence all that stuff in the Bible itself about "the synagogue of Satan" and people that claim to be Jews and aren't. The actual Jews got mostly obliterated by the Romans, the remainder bred out during the Muslim conquest (ironically, Palestinians are a vestige). A few became Christian of course too. Meanwhile, the fakes that were already infecting the REAL Israel got out. These days what we call Jews are some tribe of psycho Khazars that inbred for too long, and intermingled with the infiltrators that killed Christ.

Real Orthodoxy preserved what was best of the real Jews, the Pagans, Druids and all the rest. Learn more. You think anything else has the potential to wake up again and purge the filth, you're sadly mistaken.

You're right though, this /pol/ is shit. So is double chan though. Better places now. You'll know where I mean if you're not a larper.

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman. Who said chivalry was dead?

I recommended Aquinas since he's accessible. From your evasive non-answer I should have gone with the Teletubbies though.

Oh well then sir, who do YOU recommend? Enlighten me.

You two retards should find out what "bugman" means before you go around spamming it everywhere

I don't mean to be evasive, I just don't see any way to meaningfully engage with the content you posted. I don't have any interest in talking about burgers or plebbitors or meme-words that don't mean anything.

As for what I would recommend, I guess it depends on what you're looking for. Since we agree that Aquinas is "accessible" (as you put it) I would recommend Spinoza for a more developed and sophisticated understanding of psycho-spiritual phenomena and how they relate to the material universe, as well as how to reconcile this perspective with old-world mythology. Specifically, "The Ethics" and "Critique of Traditional Religion."

For a more poetic and less obtuse approach, I am fond of Lao Tsu.

t. bugboi

I'm not completely sold on the Khazarian origins of what we now refer to as Jews. Not to say it isn't based in truth. Their origins are mostly inconsequential to how I view them and I mostly judge them based on their strict adherence to talmudic law and the ways which they have collectively expressed themselves as a destructive parasite race all throughout history and in almost every facet of the modern age. I don't see Orthodoxy as a net-negative, but Christian tenants in general seem like a different flavor of communism and are very passive and not at all Racially aware. The ones who would like to see Christians exterminated are extremely Racially aware and tribalistic. Pathological altruism will not end well for most Christians and Westerners in general.

To me, a person's soul is more rooted in their genetic makeup and how it expresses itself in the world and interacts with others as opposed to being purely metaphorical or dualistic in nature. A "genetic soul". I believe this because I've come to understand that most of what we are, become, perceive, and how we think and react is heavily rooted in our genetic composition. My view of some people being NPCs comes from personal experience and the simple fact that we can't all be bright and relatively self-actualized. Humans have a strong drive to attain in-group preference and approval. This breeds mindless automotons. Bugman is not exclusive to boards here.

Bugman boils down to being consumerist and devoid of any internal meaning or purpose. Kind of like wasting money on a bunch of weeb shit, sex toys, and spending all your time masturbating and consuming the Japanese animes. Neck your head, sir.

Are you me?

The idea of a "genetic soul" is completely absurd. I have no choice but to dismiss it outright.

It seems to me that your classification of people boils down to intelligence and passion. You refer to intelligent and driven people as having a "soul" whereas as dull and witless people are "soulless."

If you apply occam's razor to your views then perhaps you would see that there is no need to employ the "soul" element to explain the difference between clever and slow-witted people. The differences are already explained by biological factors.
Then again, your explanation of the "soul" as "genetic" becomes redundant here, and therefore, all the more unnecessary.
You may as well dispense with it, especially since your personal definition of the word is really rather odd and doesn't necessary agree with the one commonly agreed upon.

Also, I didn't say anything about Jews. Your fixation upon Jews and "racial awareness" continues to cast doubt on your claims of not being a /pol/ user. I have to assume that you either frequent the board to this day, or someplace very much like it, or have internalized their strange beliefs long ago and have never since divested yourself of them.

>vibrators
fucking gay

fuck load of autism itt