Modum Parntners with Bayer - Major News (MOD)

This is major. Told you this coin was worth it!

THIS IS MASSIVE

MOD is a shitcoin. They ban all discussion of shareholder agreement in their chats. Did you know they want to make the total supply of MOD equivalent to 1% of their company stocks? This gives them like 50 billion valuation immediately lol. They will probably just sell their company and exit scam. Demand to see the ownership of the company.

>be mod dev
>buy a bunch of painkillers
>PARTNERSHIP WITH BAYER

thats a lie. They keep shareholder agreement confidential because they don't want competitors to see. And people on telegram are only FUDsters

soyboy cuck company

Its fake

lol another MOD fake news.
Do they really think this is a good marketing stategy?

Fake news. again.
Lmao at idiots holding this penny stock.

fake news

this is not a penny stock, this is a cryptocurrency. you will regret it when it hits the new highs

>literally spreading fake news
>y-you'll regret it

Even if they do their token is useless.

it allows you to get dividends in ETH how is that useless? Modum will be the next big pharma, so dividends can be huge. You can pretty much buy MOD and retire and live off dividends

Fake news. Useless token. First you said pfizer now you say bayer, kill yourself unironically you indian motherfucker.

You realize the dividends (1% of revenue) will be split to 20 million tokens?

Almost got me there

Let's say they get to $1bn revenue, so the token-holder allocation would be $10m or 50ct per token. One token is now $2.40, so your yearly ROI would be 20%. Not too bad.

I bought at ICO in Sept for $1/MOD, so for me this would work out to a ROI of 50%. God-like.

So, at least for me, a revenue of $100m is enough to make more money than via the bonds.

You do realise the token itself is pointless, there is no POS/POW or other variation and there will be no return in holding MOD. The CEO said token holders will get paid dividends from profits but they also have shareholders who will also get dividends, thus the dividends will be marginal compared to other coins which have higher ROI.
They only went through the ICO route to generate money to fund their startup instead of going the usual IPO way.

>buyy modum sir. make you vary rich sir

exactly, MOD is so much better than bonds! and with Bayer on board they can for sure get us good returns. Also their admin gives good prediction on price for MOD, so it's great outlook. All FUD can die