Gross body

Why is the human body so disgusting?

Depends on the gender. Only the female body is disgusting, due to its slimy bleeding holes and its stinking hormone loaded sweat. The male body on the other hand can reach the pinnacle of aesthetics. Pic related.

It depends on the body. Some are sublime in their beauty.

Stop stuffing your mouth for one second and you won't be disgusting, fatty mcfat.

> dehydrated
> zero body fat
pretty gross

>high body fat is good
american aesthetics ....

Because it's organic.

Veeky Forums,fuck off.

These are all some kek worthy teplies, but I mean once you look past the tits and ass, why is it disgusting?
> hairs
>Boogers
> blood
> Shit
> piss
> digestive bile
This is why despite how retarded it sounds, I wanna be a robot. I they're cleaner.

I noticed how you left out semen from that list. Are you a faggot?

> black and white fallacy

Nah its a huge list. But I'm op, so I'm automatically a fag anyway.
> semen
> menstrual blood
> nails
> dandruff
> saliva
> earwax
being human (or any animal) is gross.

>all these body negative posters
Enjoy perpetually being dissatisfied with your body.

I do not know exactly what is love, but although I do not know him, I must say that it seems a primordial error of our philosophers to recognize only the soul as its mother; only the spirit as his father, denying to the body and any slice and piece of his paternity, as if he was at best a distant uncle, shy and sterile. It’s our body just a mountain range of muscles, with occasional showers of sweat, with a loud echo cave called stomach, swamps of tubular fungi called intestines and burning boilers in the private parts below? Is the brain a simple spongy cloud of tempests, the skin a blanket of grass, the heart a nucleus of bubbling lava? Is our body a mere mountain of meat in which lies hidden the immaculate and bright jewel of the soul? After all, what is the soul? Does she have smell? No. Does she have taste? No. Maybe she has texture? Why, in the same way that the fog has texture. What about the voice: is thought the voice of the soul? Is she a kind of small crystal gnat trapped in the colossus of mud and dust of our gross human body, within which it lies, whispering its will? Unlikely. So, gentlemen, why this ghost, this specter, gets all the credit for all that is beautiful in us humans, whereas our bodies, that are always with us (yes , our bodies abandon us only once) are called servants of addiction, unclean dolls, meat cooked in dirt, pigs smeared with sin? Must the glory of nature be called a marionette of muddy rags, an incarnated sewage?

That would be an injustice: if we celebrate the cold mosque of the soul, why not also celebrate the carnival of bodily heat? When something is good for us, and we wish this something to be seen with the paints of superiority, we say we love it, but never use the name of pleasure, being this name something crude, something bodily, something dirty. And yet, it’s not love the child of pleasure? When, still newborns, we suck the motherly breast, do we not do so because it’s good, because it’s pleasurable? And, on the deathbed, when we cover our dying bodies - that feel cold - with blankets, do we not so because warmth is good and pleasurable? Why we live with the people we love? Why, because it’s good. Pleasure, gentlemen, is the one who pulls us through our nose with his sugary finger through the road of life. But how do we feel that something is pleasurable? Well, thorough this walking radar: our body. Sensitive as the viscous antennas of the snail is our skin. How then can we know that we really love something? Why, by reading the language of our bodies. So, gentlemen, long life to our bodies, because we can only love while still having them.

Sweet and touching, but i still wanna be a robot desu

typical engineer

its just you who is fucking ugly as fuck

we evolved to perceive health and fitness as beauty

how about you fix your diet and start lifting and taking care of your body?

You already are one desu.
You're a complex and advanced robot that operates on the atomic level.

altough I already knew that
I WANT OFF THIS CRAZY RIDE

This. I wanna have a clean, chrome body with no weird bodily fluids
Kek. But even Veeky Forums people produce mucus, shit, dandruff, public hairs, boogers, etc. I'm not fat (thank god) but getting buff won't completely satisfy me either. I was kinda fit in high school btw. If you open up the human body, it looks very gross doesn't it?

Nothing is disgusting if you have a truly rational mind. Your shit is made up of cosmic dust..

A+ quality post.

Your shit is as bad as those pedophile cartoons. Fucking degenerate.

As a guy thats attracted to fit girls I take issue with your post. If chicks work out thet're bodies can look look damn good too.

kek

Take a fit girl and cut her open, she makes the same kind of mess as anyone else.

That sure is relevant to the post he was responding to.

>expecting me to read more than two posts back

Nigger, I've got shit to do. You should be on your knees thanking me for the precious few moments of my time that I've graced you with.

I noticed how you noticed that. Are you a faggot?

>everyone on Veeky Forums is the same person
You hadn't graced me with any of your time until now. Thank you for your laziness, milady. By the way, it was one post back, not "more than two".

whatever

Nigga I'm not one of those loli fags at /co/ those niggas are pathetic
is mainly why I find the body gross and weird. In fact pedos and other pathetic fucks are another reason why I don't wanna be human anymore. I can't wake up everyday knowing I'm tge same species as people like chris chan or mad thad

This is why continue to watch ISIS videos
Its rather fascinating than gross

zero body fat is just as bad as high body fat. Healthy people have mid-range fat, zero body fat is decisively not healthy

enjoy being fat

OP here. I used to watch videos of terrorists being blown up, but it made me more angry and more of a misanthrope

> tips fedora

This.

?

This.

Because everyone on Veeky Forums is an autist. Of course they think the human body is disgusting.

Do you even pose Jojo?