Trevon had a lovely chat with the FBI

youtube.com/watch?v=Fuv8albsON4
this is a fucking goldmine
>an FBI agents came to my house
>we talked for about an hour and thirty minutes
>the conversation was great
>a lawyer would make me guilty
>i don't trust lawyers
this nignog talked with an FBI Agent for an hour and thirty minutes without having legal representation and he's convinced it's going to help him.
his defense is literally i don't know shit.
i'm laughing my ass off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE
strawpoll.me/15218076
youtu.be/tmO_R2patgE
silvermillerlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018-1-24-DE-1-CLASS-ACTION-COMPLAINT.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coverture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I hope he keeps vlogging as this clusterfuck unfolds

Holy shit unbelievable. This guy is a real idiot.

Fucking 1.5 hours of talking to an FBI agent.

Jesus.

Isnt it worse if you refuse to talk w them?

There’s probably something in between refusing to talk to them and having an hour and a half long chat.

Talking without a lawyer is worse than anything else lmao

bitch nigga be cryin ahahaha! he aint full black hes an oreo uncle tom stabbin his black brothers and sistas

Uh its your right to remain silent lol

No and if you think not talking to them is worse than accidentally giving them evidence against yourself or incorrectly recalling something and effectively lying you are deluded.
If you really want to talk at least GET A FUCKING LAWYER.
also the youtube comments are great
>That was one great FBI agent. He got you to give 1.5 hours worth of evidence against yourself, and he still made you walk away feeling happy and like he was your buddy.

no you fucking idiot

no.

god damnit never talk to them without a lawyer. do you think they got a career out of making friendly trips to braindead criminal homes?

youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE

Even if you are innocent, talking to the police can make you guilty.

I got in trouble with police in 2015.

They will try to act like your friend but in reality they want information out of you and are trying to get leads to pin charges on you.

I called a lawyer from a jail cell and he said don't say literally anything to them until he got there in the morning. In the interview they were trying to put words in my mouth, "so you're saying etc.."

Lawyer jumped in every time they asked a leading question and rekt them each time.

This nig probably self-incriminated without even realising it.

Nah, in the US you have the right to refuse to say not a fuckin' word until you are in the presence of legal council. This shit's gonna be fun to watch as it unfolds. Grab a beer and some popcorn.

i unironically got hit with a felony for something i didnt even do because 2 detectives did the good cop bad cop thing with me. i was 17 too.

also, they're experts at asking you loaded questions that don't make sense. if you mix a fact up. you'll be called a liar. then everything you said (defending innocence) is also labeled a lie. gg no re

don't say nothing you fucking morons

god i wish someone told me this when i was young

ps guilty by association will fuck you too. don't hangout with ANYONE shady.

What were you in trouble for user?

Since when is talking to the FBI is a good thing ever?

This nigger is so retarded. I never even seen the FBI irl, that is how serious this is for them to fucking talk to you.

False rape accusation from some crazy roastie. Police dropped the case a few weeks later when the roastie decided she changed her mind that she was raped.

Not even kidding.

Fascinating! I don't speak ebonics, but whatever you are talking about it sounds like a jolly good time.

strawpoll.me/15218076
strawpoll.me/15218076
strawpoll.me/15218076
strawpoll.me/15218076

Yes, never hang around anyone shady or even people that aren't your bff. If you ever get taken in for questioning they will get scared and throw you under the bus. I've had it happen to me once. Luckily I knew my rights and refused to answer anything without a lawyer present. They got fed up with me and let me go.

its more fun packin my BBC in yo girls white pussy

In sure the guy who interviewed him has spent hours trying to crack hardened criminals and serial killers. He has probably never had something be so free in his life.

SBC confirmed

Kek.

You'd be surprised. Almost every single cop that has ever pulled me over has gotten offended when I politely assert my right to silence. They just keep asking me "why not!?" It's almost like everyone they pull over just decides to answer all their questions and even let them search their car while proudly proclaiming they have nothing to hide.

Fucking idiot, I will give this advice and I hope you listen, guilty or not their is never a reason to have to talk with authorities. If you are not guilty even more the reason to say nothing, these fuckers can make you look guilty if you talk and have done nothing

That shit seems to happen a lot more lately. Mgtows are right...

Some PUAs are recommending taping videos secretly. The fine of illegally recording consensual sex is much less costly than being accused of rape and having no evidence to back you.

He's absolutely fucked.
Crypto Nick is going to testify against him and Craig, rich white minor with a cushy life getting brought in front of a judge? top kek he's gonna grass on everyone from Carlos down to the janitor in the office suites building where bitconnect's shell companies were incorporated.
Niggog he admitted multiple times to being in contact with the Bitconnect brass who were reassuring him it was not a scam.
Spoke with a fucking FBI agent without a lawyer present;all of this and it's only the criminal complaint against him.
He still has at least 3 civil lawsuits where he is named as a defendant.
fucking hell...you can't make this shit up.

Average nigger intelligence is a thing to behold

fuck I was going to paste just that video

>He still has at least 3 civil lawsuits where he is named as a defendant.
??

ai lol u whites are packed like hamsters u jelly.

same shit happened to me
luckily before we stopped fucking i made a backup of all the sexts and pics she sent me and warned her that if she didnt back off id post the whole story of what she was doing and lying along with her sexts and pics on facebook as a defense

she quickly backed off and i was lucky to have kept a record
this happened in chrisrmas 2017
this #metoo movement was a coordinated psy-op and since women are such herd animals theyve effectively rebranded sexual assaul as something a woman can determine happened if she feels like she was used or scorned even if the sex was consensual at the time
the guys telling men to protect themselves from false allegations werent lying and i guarantee any man reading this on here who gets laid regularly has has a false accussation or will have a flase allegation levied at them

the media really hates us and wants us to live under their masters boot and theyre using women as a way of controlling men. nowadays if the girls dont have a story they will make one and #metoo was a kike psy-op and just confirms all the shit the maniaphere keeps documenting

Here is a good video on the topic:

youtu.be/tmO_R2patgE

in his specific case no - nigger split the all beans in his videos ... even after shitconnect went belly up

in other words this nogg would've been shitfucked anyhow

ELSE ... what them lot said, never talk - even if you really dindu nuffin ...

silvermillerlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018-1-24-DE-1-CLASS-ACTION-COMPLAINT.pdf
there are others,can't be arsed to find them.

lol not sure if serious but no girl likes a turd, especially since your skin is shit colored, just because shekelberg shows it on his (((((programming))))) doesnt make it so
all you nogs are reallt left with are the girls no sane white man would ever commit to, hell you nogs trool single mom homes the most, making you the biggest cucks

knee grows don't know anything

Why are women so fucking stupid. It blows my fucking mind.

watch better call Saul when Mike is with the police he just answers "lawyer" to every question.
That's the correct way to do things

Top fucking kek
>just tell me where the drugs are I'm your friend guy

God dammit male uprising against these fucking media, academia and government kikes when?

I used to laugh and make fun of Muslims for being backwards and stupid. They clearly have the last laugh now.

White Sharia when?

>talking to the po-lice
>without a lawyer
Even for a nigger this is retarded

>White Sharia

Well we always had our own ways, m8.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coverture

When you have the balls to do it, you goddamn cucks

i pity this nog now.. why the fuck is he taking this bareback? didn't these twitter niggers warn him?

yeah whatever jackie chan we all know you're an asian teenager

fuking lmao

lol the dumb nigger made a video basically saying hes guilty

>the absolute state of the nigger

IF Anyone actually believes he not lying about everything just for YouTube views you’re fucking stupid. I’m pretty sure he’s the one spamming his vids here. No one on Veeky Forums follows a nigger

Fucking this. We're so much better than niggers and yet every women I met refuse to be bred by my superior genes. It just boogles my mind how they can refuse a white strong male when the very nature says they must obey us. I've come to hate women and minorities because of this. It's not fair when we are the ultimate specimens.

So never. Got it.

hes a 'youtuber' nothing will happen

>no one on Veeky Forums follows a nigger
spotted the new fag

>Fucking this. We're so much better than niggers and yet every women I met refuse to be bred by my superior genes. It just boogles my mind how they can refuse a white strong male when the very nature says they must obey us. I've come to hate women and minorities because of this. It's not fair when we are the ultimate specimens.

This is a pathetic attitude.

>refuse to be bred by my superior genes

This is clearly not true otherwise they would have bred with you. You sound like a fucking infiltrator larping as whitey. Faggot.

>and yet every women
>all white women are dumb

>It's not fair
>pitiful whining

>I've come to hate women and minorities because of this
>hating the symptoms and not the disease

kike trying to blackpill.

kek, but seriously, low IQ and giant doughnut lips with pubes for hair is not the best combo.

HOW DO THE MEME FACES FIT THAT GOOD?
STOP FUCKING WITH MY HEAD

>defending women
>ever
Either a roastie or sjw

(((Mgtow)))

why you mad though?

what if I told you that your genes are all subhuman and you’re an inbred neanderthal caveman....? the truth can be overwhelming

The audacity of this guy. Yes this is his Twitter.

Trevon takes a huge L for this, but I rather still be him in his situation than be a useless cuckold white boy keyboard warrior. Larping deluded fag boys

Shut the fuck up. I study my genealogy daily to never forget my rightful place on this planet given to me from thousands of generations working to ensure I would be a pure superior specimen intended to rule. It's called pride in my heritage nigger, you wouldn't know.
Another nigger or woman who is illiterate? Shocking...
They're right and you know it, kikeloving roastie.

christ

because you’re definitely running shit on that keyboard. keep it up pig skin honky! You’re doing a great job so far ;)

He's so fucked holy shit

That's not him, that's his old twitter acc that got hacked or something

Holy shit those lips, is he some distant relative of the Bogs?

Go back to 8gag leftykike.

>iq
Not science, sorry. Iq is pseudoscience.

>boomers getting cucked by their delusional trust of niggers again since everything came easy for them

We killed those retards though. Their idiot board is dead. Not that someone so ignorant about the culture war would know. Good thing based 8ch bans idiot moles like you on sight. Stay in your shitty hugbox here. You won't do shit to our cause.

>he said a buzzword to make other anons think he’s been here a longer time.

Maybe reddit is more your speed

The FBI sent him a black agent to spill the beans.
You would do the same if some white agent appeared to be "redpilled"

They actually just sent him to a room with a black blow-up doll in it and a running tape recorder. Thinking it was his long-lost brother he proceeded to talk to the doll for an hour and a half until he finally managed to talk his way into explaining that he had to leave.

wazzup reddit bro xD aint gettin any upboats for that le epic comment haha !! xP

Bruh this has to be the dumbest porch monkey I've ever seen. Never talk to the police or the Feds.

they always say the FBI could indict a ham sandwich if they wanted to.

they could ask you what color the sky is, you could say blue, and they could say "well this morning it was a bit yellow and later in the afternoon it was pretty orange so it looks like you're going to prison and having your assets stripped." they made up all of these weird loophole rules to fight the mafia decades ago and they've just never changed the laws because they love them too much. they can charge annnyone they want to basically.

"this like dat time i lost 111 bitcoin"

what the fuck how dumb is this kid

even better plot twist would be if the agent got burnt on beetcoinect

It's funny you say that because he is trying to repeat that he lost them when in reality it was tax evasion. He made a million off of BCC and then proceeded to claim he lost it all to avoid paying taxes.

he is so fucked lol wow

R e t a r d.
Dedicate yourself, can literally save your life.

youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE

And apparently he told the police that he lost those btc, he said that in todays' video
He's super fucked

>inb4 he names Veeky Forums as the group shilling him in on this
>fbi takes over servers
>everyone gets jailed/fined

never talk to the police under no circumstances. he's gonna get fucked

Holy shit

The meme faces are almost accurate to the real faces

>neanderthal DNA is a handicap in cryptoc-

Hes obviously joking you autist

fuck it senpai i got a few dollars i could fight the case

>dubs for opening argument

Alright, this just became too real. Is there any person left that still doubts this shit?

People don't troll like that without some level of emotional attachment

Will people stop posting his video's? He's anoying and Idc about his case or all the dumb people that lost their money in this scam, they were warned plenty of times even if they were to stupid to realise it themselves.

just dont open the thread then

What if the cop shoots you?

maybe with your parents but nah

>ah yes your honor, the evidence is clear cut, as I went to his house and he refused to talk with me
>GUILTY

The only thing promised to a playa is the penitentiary