GVT

105 on CMC. Green in the sea of red. You bought a ticket didn't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/genesis_vision/status/971355399961174016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Comfy hold. BTC has no power here haha!

you guys should have listened to me when i told you to buy it in november

if this shit dont make me rich, nothing will

It's starting

twitter.com/genesis_vision/status/971355399961174016

Told you many times

See I told you guys. Partnerships starting to come in fast

posted about this in here several times. First time when it was 3 dollars. Biz never listens. Gratz to those who did.

Hey I bought at 3 aprox, if you were the one posting about gvt back in late november, thank you user

Bought 70 at $14 a few weeks ago. Unironically a >$10k coin in a year or two

There were more threads about GVT in late november early december but as usual biz shut them down and labeled this a russian scam. Instead they want to post link, tron and verge threads and pink wojaks. After that it has been quiet about GVT in here. I guess they will FOMO in after it gets on top 50 coins.

102 on cmc now

Seeing Shilling on Veeky Forums has taught me that the coin will die soon. For some reason, every time multiple shill threads get made of a coin, it goes to shit.

Exactly this.

These topics are a very bad sign.

Pretty much. It means someone is looking to dump bags or insecure about their investment, either way it means bags will be dropped soon.

>every coin that Veeky Forums shills is 100% guaranteed to die

Well not die, but most of the time it's not a good sign. As anons replying to me explained better.

It won't die but pro tip, people here don't tell you about their hot picks out of the goodness of their heart or because they want to help a fellow user

every successful coin has been shilled here.

Useless medium of exchange token nice pnd though

It's not that I think every single new coin thread means someone wants out, it's just that when multiple threads suddenly get made with stock lines like "do you hate money" or "get in now"... Well it shows what kind of people have noticed the coin. And it's not long term holders.
But c'mon man, yeah successful coins have been shilled, but so has shitcoins or coins that down the line was shown to be scams later. Veeky Forums is shotgun shooting blindly hoping to hit something.

Especially not after a week or two with solid rise.

How could you possibly have bags of this coin? It’s only increased in value

i do

>tfw didn't buy because I thought I found out about it late weeks ago
>it keeps going up
oh...

OP is a spamming faggot, useless garbage, shell of a human

I'll wait until some bullshit causes it to crash before I get in.

What does this coin do?

> 80M market cap
> late

come on dude stop making excuses