Zclassic

Why is this shitcoin pumping again?

"Return to normal"

*mean

Pnd

Because i sold yesterday I'll make a thread when i fomo back in to let you guys know when to sell everything

Kek, hang in there man. There were times when I was JUSTed just as hard

some faggot on here convinced me not to buy the other day. I nearly fomod in 12 hours ago. Fucking rip, always do the opposite of what biz says

The worst thing is i knew this would happen i still sold at the first green candle I've been predicting the market correctly everytime and everytime i fail to stick to my guts

>8177454

right here with you man. I sold mine yesterday at the initial pump and now i'm getting SO FUCKING JUSTED.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>125%

lol . I'd get involved but tradesatoshi is absolute garbage

Because of eth private fork

>Eth private fork

How high will it go?

High enough to make you buy and then dump again

I bought at .00125. Just thinking when to sell

this is enough for me.

It'll go higher than expected otherwise fooling people into buying wouldnt work

Everyone knows it will dump so it should dump to avoid this whales pump it one last time high enough to change peoples minds into believing they were wrong so of you expect lets say a 20$ as a top it you can be sure that it will surely reach 30$ at some point for a few minutes

This shitcoin needs to be banned. Endless PnD's.

Litecoin private rumours

jelly as fuck. how did you know that 0.0007 was the bottom? or close to it

uhhhh I think I bought the top again

Its the new trade simulator game, play/trade with ur dead coins and try to make a profit like a pro, the game is now available on bittrex. play it now and become a pro

It's called an EXIT PUMP. ZCL is worthless. They are pumping to sell their bags to idiots who FOMO

All coins are intrinsically worthless, zlc is just following a market cycle like every other coin

check 1d chart with rsi.
i was nervous at 1st, but then yolo. coz i can afford to lose anyway.

FUCK IT'S BITCONNECT ALL OVER AGAIN. AND I DIDN'T BUY IN. FUCK I KNEW, I KNEW IT WILL HAPPEN

I sold at 90k sats. Fml. Fuk this coin. Seriously.

I think its a shadow fork