Why does time move faster when you're having fun?

Why does time move faster when you're having fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8260566
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off degenerate.

>all these roodypoo newfags telling you to fuck off back to a

Its simple OP, its because you are not paying attention to it.

>roodypoo
I haven't heard that in years

Go circlejerk about your degeneracy over there already Fucking pedophiles.

Ebim maymay, upboated sir!

tbqh I don't have anything against animefags in general (except for smug animeposters). I just think triggering animefags through degenerateposting is fucking hilarious, I can't help it.

It's just looks like spam to me and it often derails the thread.
I never was into reaction images btw, I prefer smileys because I'm a lazy faggot :^)

Fucking kill yourself degenerate. Nobody thinks you are funny. Go back to the goddamn shithole you came from. Stupid piece of shit.

Literally worse than barneyfag

Kill yourself autist

I'm not familiar with degenerate vocabulary. Just go there and fuck off

No hihi~

THIS.

You're not supposed to say that, you just broke a fucking rule. Have fun in the pokey faggot.

What a great thread...

OP must be proud

Stop bumping this degenerate thread.
Why don't mods delete this pedophile?

Since everyone is just sperging out about anime on an anime website (seriously? why you do come to Veeky Forums if you don't like anime, go to reddit), I'll answer

Dopamine has a strong influence on how you perceive time. Making the simplifying assumption that when you're having fun, your brain is experiencing a very strong dopaminergic effect, time will speed up

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8260566

Stop bumping this shitty thread fucking degenerate.

>degenerate
Fuck off back to your containment board

More hilda pls

Its your brain not paying attention to reality, ever notice how INSTANT time appears to move when you sleep and wake up?

bump

It's not about "paying attention", it's about perception. Some people have dreams that feel like days of time.

Go away anti-trump loser brony sanders mouthbreather.

>not rosa
Bad taste to be honest famalam.

Einstein's theory delves into the time of the universe both being frozen and infinitely fast. Fast as in the beginning of time to the end is in the measure of a blip. Your perception of reality via your brain interprets time in micro measurements to a point where you're most suitable to survive and pass on your genes. A theory could be when you die, and you have zero perception of reality, the universe speeds forward to the end.

This is pretty interesting. But, please make another thread.

Eimsteim

none of this is funny and it is unrelated to the board. leave to /a/.

(OP)
Take your pedohile cartoons back to your containment board: .