BEAR
TRAP
OR
BULL
TRAP

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Beartrap

NEITHER THIS IS THE ENNNNNDD

IT'S CONSOLIDATING FOR THE NEXT FAKE OUT. JUST FUCKING ZOOM OUT AND LOOK AT THE STOCH RSI ALONG SIDE THE NORMAL RSI. THEN ZOOM IN TO 15 MINUTE CANDLE AND LOOK AT THOSE AGAIN. THIS IS NOT GOING TO GO THE WAY YOU THINK. WAIT FOR THOSE ENTRIES KID, DON'T GET SUCKED INTO THE GAME IN THIS SHIT. OH FUCK, AND MAKE SURE YOU'RE USING JAPANESE CANDLES OR YOU MAY AS WELL JUST TRADE ON THE FUCKING ONE MINUTE CHART. AHHHHHHHHHHH

kekkk
also I never understood that image, the girl he stares at is ugly while his own gal is a top qt
I would never prefer an ugly face but a good body over an average body but cute face

be greedy when others are fearful...
Massive FOMO buying is going to happen at 12k.

no volume or anything positive to bring this up now. Going back down to 8-9k levels before we're in the clear

Sold nearly everything this morning, good luck you guys. I think there will be a longer down period before it goes up again

Fake out to 13880 ? Then pink wojaks to 11k then another fake out to 16k ?

Bull trap inside a bear trap

its gunna be a bear month for the tax cucks

> a top qt
They are basically the same

I think you dont know shit

>volume

Could this die already? Volume os an important indicator, but it's not some simple "more = higher price" shit.

this
It's completely natural that volume declines when we're going sideways because most people already have a position or are waiting on the sidelines for something to happen.

This. The QinQ of crypto

Newfags on here make me sick. BTC plunged to ~$6.5k about a month ago and started rising again and people think that the ride is over. Long term trends show we are in a bear market. Shit is going to drop more. A slight upward correction over the course of a few weeks is not a sign of recovery.

Cope, volume is important indicator also check out google trends, there is no new money coming in.

Started rising? BTC basically doubled in value in less than 1 month. We went easily from 7k to 12k. What more do you want? If it was still October-November, which is not so long ago, you guys would be absolutely extatic.

what basement dweller takes the time to write this shit down

>also check out google trends, there is no new money coming in
this can change real fast. look at how faggot xrp jumped up again from msm bs. if a legit announcement comes through, normie fomo will resume.

Shhhhh

Relax

ITS OVER YOU RETARDS
WHERE IS THE VOLUME
NO ONE IS BUYING HOLY SHIT
DONT LISTEN TO THESE "ANALYSTS" SAYING EVERYONE IS WAITING ON THE SIDELINES
THAT MEANS ITS GONNA DUMP HARD