UNDERVALUED HIDDEN GEMS THREAD

skycoin
that is all

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-top-5-crypto-projects-to-watch-in-2018_us_5a4c6a77e4b06cd2bd03e359
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They won't like it...

Foot of justice

link to original article please

You forgot SophiaTX, buddy.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-top-5-crypto-projects-to-watch-in-2018_us_5a4c6a77e4b06cd2bd03e359
>asking for a link to read fucking huffpost
end urself

What about QLink? Does anyone think it stands any chance of blowing up?

Omly have 900 sky, will I make it bros?

SkyCoin needs to focus less on ''being the one that replaces BTC'' cause thats never happening and focus more on their decentralised internet.
Just my 2 satoshi's

Banyan- BBN. Not on coinmarketcap. DYOR

Everything depends on the market and as we are likely to see a bearmarket for the following year I'm not speculating in shitcoins.

SkyCoin still has a position in my portfolio though as I can't be bothered selling them, just staking it for CoinHours. In 3 years I'll be a millionaire.

Skycoin will replace most cryptos, and the internet itself.

Likely but I sincerely don't think you can replace BTC

Yes you can

The flippening will eventually happen. BTC is just outdated, expensive, and had way too many issues that can't be fixed. So much of the supply is already lost due to shit like Mt. Gox, people who mined it when it was worthless and their computers broke down and now they're in a scrap yard because it wasn't worth recovering at that point.

In fact I genuinely think BTC needs to die in order for Cryptos to really progress and be adopted by the general public. Not only is so much of the supply already burned, a large chunk of it is in a few select wallets from early adoptors/mega whales.

You don't understand BTC's role in crypto. And altcoins need fiat pairings. BTC isn't holding the market back its just that everything is tied to BTC and ETH. BTC needs to survive and it will. You can't replace Bitcoin with something else all of a sudden you'd be messing up the entire ecosystem of crypto.

Skyminer parts should be in from China in the next couple months

Skycoin baby

You can't lose

I like Skycoin and Synth is awesome. This coin has huge potential for success but it’s on shitty exchanges and the marketing has been lagging. It’s edgy and forward thinking but it also can come off as unprofessional which can turn investors off. I have big hopes for Skycoin. It truly seems like the coin of the people. Fuck the globalist NWO bastards. May they all burn in hell.

>hidden

Forget skycoin.

The most undervalued project on that list is Phore