When is the mainnet launch happening, boys?

When is the mainnet launch happening, boys?

>happening
>anything
>ever

Will it pump or dump?

Close to the end of this month. They already finished it and now are polishing it for release. All ahead of schedule. Don't let the fud get to you.

The real FUD is that the mainnet won't do anything to the price. Not in this fucking market. It's owaru, senpai.

Sorry, mate but REQ will make me a millionaire EOY.

t. 45k REQ and I optimistically hope for $10 EOY, but without another alt bull run more likely $2

Why would the launch actually do anything to the price?

Only adoption will.

10$ would be fucking amazing! I want to believe

Yep. Tough pill to swallow, but we saw what happened to KNC and LINK post-mainnet. We're in a bear market. If REQ announces some significant partnerships and adoption - that will boost the price.

End of the month but it will do nothing to the price if they don't announce any partnerships and actual usage of the platform. I think they will start to take off near the end of Q2, once they are processing fiat.

Realistically, what would happen to the price if Coinbase announced Request Network as their backend for their Coinbase Commerce shit?

Pure fomo. 3-5x in a day.

FOMO. +180% price increase in a couple days. It would be no turning back from whatever price it is.

doesnt matter, wont pump the price that much
look at kyber, the mainnet actually dumped that coin

Deluded.

t. 50k bag hodler

I am still holing though

How is that deluded you retard? It would be literally the biggest news for any single crypto this year. Do you now know how this market works?

what would happen if aliens invaded earth? thats basically as likely

>Do you now
*do you not

I am aware how this market works. I just dont see anything getting a x3 or x5 in one day just now.

20~30% if optimistic

The order book is paper thin. Any bigger fomo would send the price to stratosphere. And you can bet the market makers would be eager to ride the wave to dump on top.

>t. brainlet
It pumped more than that after being listed on a literally who pajeet exchange.

You can't underestimate Normiebase. And REQ is still pretty hyped even these red days. 2-3x is completely possible in two days with such news, which would be the biggest for any crypto in recent memory.

It would also indicate Coinbase listing REQ. Of course, neither of this will almost certainly happen in reality.

Holy shit, everyone in this thread seems to be retarded.

What's the point of debating about what COULD happen if X happens? Fuck everyone in this thread.

When enough people believe that it will do something to the price thats already enough.

Self-fulfilling prophecy. After that's it's just gambling really.

End of Q1 apparently

THEN ITS GONNA FUCKIN HAPPEN!!!! THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND IS A REPTILIAN!!!!!
ALL BOW TO REQ 1000$ EOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS CALLED SPECULATION FOR SOME REASON YOU DUMB FUCK!
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU REPLYING THEN?!!?!?
GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREAD YOU INFIDEL NO REQQIE!!!!!

Unironically $0.50 EOY

Sell the news is the new meme, haven't you heard?

Double dubs confirmed.

Some realism for once.

>2300 sats
w-whales are accumulating