/smg/ - Stock Market General

Bullet Proof Portfolio edition

Popular brokers for stock trading:
Robinhood
>commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on cash/securities and fees from their Robinhood Gold service

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

Interactive Brokers
>$1 commission per 100 shares. $10k minimum to open, $3k if 25 or under. Lowest margin interest. Free API access
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
degiro.eu

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stocks?
More like cocks :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
why you guys aren't like real men and invest in speculative crypto?

bretty ebin :))))))

Bend over lads. Today's going to get interesting

Morning all

That's ok because I have been riding on /smg/-sama's shoulders and have solid stock picks

sup bill

Will INPX ever recover?

Trading is retarded. You have two options:

A) Make it a fulltime job and be insanely good at it and you'll only make 5~15% per year which is literally less than you'll make at McDonalds (unless you're somekinda rich faggot)

B) Gamble and maybe get lucky until you eventually lose everything when your luck runs out.

Is everything gonna drop today?

Oh ok thanks

Personally I don't trade m8
I am currently researching Nissin Foods because ramen will be all we can afford to eat in a near future

Looking at the futures and yesternight's AH, seems so

I feels like it might drop before close.

>not trading whilst working full time to maximize gains
Never gonna make it.

>gamble till you make a few hundred thousand
>invest in dividends
>live comfy in a cheap house innawoods hunt’n n fish’n all day
It’s not hard to figure out

>gamble till you make a few hundred thousand

kek
the absolute state of this place

Tell me why i should invest in badCrypto beyond my 401k

>one weird trick that grantees money fore life

Curious to see what Sun RUN does today. Looks like we recovered a bit overnight.

SNR and GNL almost have me in the green for the year. Someone shill me a good long term hdividend hold for $25 or less. Bonus points if it isn't a REIT.

How are we all doing this morning? Sipping an espresso but tired as fuck. Probably have another right after.

Sell all the shorts and buy the dip on longs today is the plan right? Tariffs+Jew resignation means it's going to come tumbling down a bit as I take it

That's the point mong

most daytraders are pretty rich already which is why they do that to begin with

>Oy ve, goyim. You can't beat the market or make a living. Just stay in your cubicle farm and put all of your money into your (((401k)))

teach me senpai

>that drop

kek show the whole thing nigger

same, tired from pulling a double yesterday. liking all these FUD events though they keep moving this bull market sideways which is great because i get to accumulate with more of my paychecks for longer before the next leg higher. feels good keep the cuck panics coming pls

What the hell is going on? Everything was green yesterday.

People capturing profits
And short sellers

You fall under option B) shitlord. You're not fooling anybody.

I jack off before market open.
What do you guys do?

Your salty tears fuel my gains.

you actually trip and pretend to know anything about the market and you don't even know gary cohn resigned? lmfao

Why does luck have to run out before some one from option B) goes into option A)?

Oh shit that's right that came out after close yesterday.

Remember that all tripfags are larpers. They never even have the balls to screen cap their portfolios.

already made about $300 before the day started

shorted UVXY last night at 18.40, covered at 17.60

yeah just learned a lot from his 1 post. larpers...

you literally proved his point idiot

you made a thousand bucks in 3 months

could have made it in a week with a steady job

Buy the dip

Fuck AMRS and their (((shills)))

What do you guys has playing has background noise?

I'm listening to Bloomberg live

rich homie quan

I really wish everyone would quit shitting themselves everytime he tweets. He always throws out the worse to force them to negotiate. Everytime. Anyone on either side who hasn’t figured this out is a retard. Just sit back and see where it goes.

>Taking advice from /smg/
It's gambling and memes son.

Roxy Music

More quality work from OP. Saved once again. I'm making an /smg/ folder.

Listen to this man

Trump is a businessman. He knows how to negotiate. Evaluate his leverage and the odds to success regarding the objectives, hit them hard and drink the tears of the other parties.

CNBC. I love listening to the Boomers argue about bonds and whatnot. They also make some good calls from time to time.

It's statistically extremely unlikely to be that lucky. Need proof? Try it yourself.

>inb4 i already made it.
no you didnt. post proof or stfu

>Filed for bankruptcy 6 times
>Businessman

We're fucked, but it's alright.

>imagine investing literally any money into something that isn't crypto
Are you guys just hyper risk averse soy boys, over diversifying cucks or actually mentally retarded?

VTGN did it again.

He is a real estate troll and corporate raider. far from an actual business man

>experienced failures
>still billionnaire
>still became president

You shouldn't trust people who never make mistakes
The greatest mark of a leader is to experience catastrophic failures, deal with them and carry on

Like John Melo with AMRS

You have the whole board to post ruskie and pajeet scams. Leave our single thread alone.

>AMRS AND Trump shill

I'm sorry for your brain damage. Trump is a fucking wizzard. His followers are retards, however.

I'm asking a genuine question. I'm not shilling a coin or telling you to get in. I'm asking why when you are so clearly aware of crypto (you must be as you are on Veeky Forums) do you ignore it for Stock Markets?

Either way his entire strategy is forcing the other side to call his bluff. Then shitting on them for not compromising when they do. It’s not hard to figure out.

Also, what’s with the anti stock shills today? Did crypto take a shit again?

I don't know man, crypto currency seems like a scam. Like aren't they just ponzi schemes?

Most people here (myself included) trade both. This thread is about STOCKS. Keep crypto discussion out.

>tfw I still can't re-enter BPMX

I'm not happy about the tariff shit either, it'll drive the cost of steel up; which may 'help' the 200,000ish However, in the steel/aluminum industry. Now there are about 6,000,000+ workers that are employed by businesses that USE steel. They're going to have to be paying higher costs now so it'll hurt them. It's a losing situation for politicians to flout around like this. Tariffs result in a tax on the country imposing them through higher prices. That being said Cohn was a proto-globalist Goldman boy so I have mixed feelings about him being gone. Regardless, the markets dont like it.

P.S. me every time I buy
youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY

sold half of my stack yesterday for mad gains. Its probably gonna dip to the 20s again before the ER so just wait it out boi

It's been a roller coaster with sunrun

FUUUUCCCCKKK DRUUUUMPPFFFFFFF

dow futures down 1.11% at the bell

>Literally Buying at the Top

kek

TVIX niBBa

Looks like I wrong about a dump taking place today. I'm glad about that.

you know (((who))) to blame

Bears gonna get BTFO by end of day

I feel it

>$13k
Get on MORL senpai, enjoy generous dividend yield.

>buy high sell low
the memes just write themselves at this point.

Who wants to buy some JDST with me and live on the edge today?

YES TIME TO START LOADING

TSLA almost to buy point boys

Is there any way to transfer money faster? Like to E-Trade.

Isn't tesla gona get rekt by the tariffs?

they don't make money anyway, what do they care if they lose more money?

pls OP i need those logos in high quality size!

What TA makes you say it is a buy ?
The 50d MA just crossed the 20d MA in a bullish manner ?

>a stock's price gone high
>sell it
>buy another dip
>repeat

TSLA follows hype cycles. Until they make money just buy low sell high. Look at the 2yr chart for guidance

>buy mainstream stocks
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!

MOAR!!

Herpshire Derpaway

big thing coming up for XXII

Krapos Defecation

is it YUGE??

true if big

Pick it up if it goes below 310

it will bounce to at least 350 in another month. Thats been the pattern the last couple years at least, the buy and sell point have been steadily creeping up.

So happy I picked up CRM at the dip

Pepepsi

Sold BPMX for 20% gains. Just bought back in. Wish me luck.

Top Keks

Autism is here GunJew is here

im just not looking at my portolio today. i saw i was already down 1.5 percent i the premarket. i assume my only stock doing well is my private water source ETF becasue the end is neigh.

Goatse Electric

Ok I see
Buy TSLA when it is near the lower Bollinger Bands on the 3 month chart
I will give it a try
Thx m8

oh snap i checked.

square and sony are killing it!

We Boomer now

kek

>buy puts on GE
>price goes down
>price of options doesn't go up
Weird

Here have some

Fuck im in the red fellas. are the bogs just lubing me up or is it just mild penetration?