Scientifically speaking what makes Asian women so sexy?

Scientifically speaking what makes Asian women so sexy?

Pedophilia.
Hairlessness, small frames, no curves, submissiveness, high pitched voices, nubile faces.

being azn

Pedophilia is a feminists meme

communist propaganda by the Chinese government.

>Asian women
> sexy

Their shovel like facial structure, hollow soulless slit eyes, frail structure and in some cases their inability to speak the Queens Engrish. Obviously, I've never had yellow fever and probably never will. Sure you can transplant a good looking female round eye head on an Asian body, but that's complicated and typically not worth the effort.

Their dicks.

Pure white skin
Short limbs

The enhanced probability of success.

You know. From so many more fish in the sea.

>soulless eyes
kek
Go fap to your generic blue eyed blonde cheerleader.

honestly this. they have child-like features and they still have them even when they're in their 30s. thats why they are the masterrace when it comes to female beauty and everyone else is just jealous of asian womyn

>no curves

not a particulary good example my friend.

also, why is she being so retarded with her face?

your low testosterone level, you chanceless beta cuck

>comparable to a 16 year old european woman with relatively nonexistent curves

Idk my korean gf has an hourglass shape with a big ass and tiny waist but having lived in korea she is definitely an outlier

The girl in the pic has a low hip to waist ratio, facial symmetry and facial femininity, as well as clear - unblemished - skin.

That's why she's attractive.

If you find attractive Asian women more attractive then attractive non-Asian women, well that'll be an idiosyncratic quirk that is resultant of a life time of environmental programming that we will never be able to decipher.

You like Asian chicks because you like Asian chicks, it's as simple as that when it comes to a phenomenon with so many hidden variables.

One word >Femininity.

If western women stopped being cuck machines maybe they would be attractive as well.

You want to feel manly next to your woman.
Same as women want to feel (sane women) feminine next to men.

In west femininity is confused for displaying your sexuality openly, but in fact that's a mostly male feature ergo western women can get your dick hard but are good for little else.

Japanese and other asian qt's make you feel more manly because their lack of sexual markers maybe made them excel in femininity.

>Anyone who met a true feminine woman knows its another game entirely to just having tits pushed in your face.

In west femininity is considered something you have to conquer in a woman by putting her constantly in place. They pride in being ''badass bitches'' and they call all men having little time and will to put up with their shit - weak/pussies.

Its working on lesser folk.

Wise men take their katanas to asia.

Of course there are always exceptions.

You don't know how to write an argument kill yourself.

Selection bias. You don't see unattractive asian women on the internet. And (depending on location) you probably don't see them that often in real life. Most of my contact with them was in high school so i'm predisposed to visualize most of them as hot jailbait.

Plastic surgeries

>t.500 pounds land whale

Write again, you whiny piece of shit.

(You)

Accurate

Why are there so many children around here?

>Why are there so many children around here?

Are you the same assblasted poltard from the other thread? kek

Which thread? I am not as autistic as you to spend all my day in this board

kek nobody said that.
It's just that your argument is filled with "just makes sense"-tier shit. Go outside more often, faggot.

physically speaking, interest is a feeling based on the proportion between well-known and fresh information. something like 90% to 10%. when conditions are met, you finds a perception to be itnterest for you.

as for asians (particullary japanese), they are very similiar to us (in terms of culture, fashion) with the little exception of face features.

Again,which thread autist? Why dont you answer me?

If you aren't a polard why do you care? kek

Some Asian women.......

go away sjwtard. you're stinking up the place.

We were having a civilized argument about his writing skill and you whiny bitch starts screaming your sjw boogeyman. Fuck off

> lmao poltard poltard lelelele xDDDD
> omg ur using sjw boogeyman
go away sjwtard. you're not here to do anything else than calling people pol for no reason.

I bet you're jealous of the asian women and you're mad at others for not looking at your filthy stinking ass lol

Because you are accussing me of something.

Just tell butthurt sjwtards to fuck off and don't engage with them.

>"this is how it works! It just make sense!"
>maybe you are not right
>"sjw alert!"
kek
Every pol-tier thread gets deleted. Come on, it's not hard to deduct that.
Aren't you going to post arguments?kek
Good.

> ill derail every thread I don't like by constantly accusing people like a retarded 8 year old

Be honest, is it because they are beautiful pretty thin girls and you're a lardball stinking internet warrior ? You know denial isn't gonna make you any different

>You are this and this if you don't agree with me!
KEK

How am I derailing the thread? I just told this guy to write better. It looks like a HS redaction. kek

good job derailing the thread fucknugget

Asians have small noses and large eyes which gives them toddler like features. And since all men are closet pedophiles it's attractive to them.

/thread

The better question is why is it mostly STEMfags into Asian?

My brother married a chick from China, and I was crushing hard on a Korean chick my freshman year.

>Asians have small noses and large eyes

ok. it's official, this is a troll thread

I dunno, I live in mormon-occupied Idaho so most white girls are already super feminine and wear dresses more often than not.

But I can understand that if you live in other parts of the country you might be seeing more women falling into the feminism meme, and trying to act butch or someshit. Some tomboys are cute too though, so I'm not sure where they fall.

Some of the most feminine-looking/behaving girls I know are black, but you don't see people running around the internet bitching and moaning about "Jungle Fever." Then again, it's probably something like said, where you see the sassy black woman on TV and visualize most of them like that.

>Veeky Forums constantly preaches that racemixing is evil
>The whole website is all about encouraging Asian racemixing

not an argument

STEMfags seem to have a better sense of long-term planning. Asian women tend to "retain value" for longer, i.e. they tend to age the best. Meanwhile your typical blonde, blue-eyed Aryan fantasy woman might look amazing at 16-24 but goes steadily downhill from there, unless she actively makes an effort to keep in shape and avoid the sun at all costs.

Reminder to hide and report tripfags.

maybe its the UFOs man :^)

I'd say that most white women age poorly moreso than Asians aging better than everyone else.

My mother and aunt look nearly the same as they did when they were 30, and they're Black.

what makes good looking women of any culture sexy? they're good looking.

Because the only women in STEM tend to be asian. At least from my experience. Also STEM is full of autists that masturbate to anime,and have ideolized asians woman

Facial symmetry is a universal beauty trait.

Why do guys in STEM disproportionately like anime more than others? Is it because they're drawn into Asian culture due to the high concentration of Asians?

No. Engineers like that degeneracy. The other STEM people tend to be more neutral towards pedophile toons.

>Why do guys in STEM disproportionately like anime more than others?
More man children.Anime are cartoons for adults

>STEM people tend to be more neutral towards pedophile toons

>comparing non-engineers to engineers
>Out of context shit
Keep trying brainlet.

Novelty, novelty is what drives promiscuity, even if the other women isn't as attractive as your normal partner, you lay with her out of novelty.

People in math,computer science and physics consume this crap like crazy.I dont know about the rest,but chemestry and biology are none science,so pretty much all of STEM consumes anime

>computer science
>not engineering shit
>science denier
Double kek
Nice one brainlet.

>Butthurt biology fag
Enjoy your time in the unemployment line

This. Asians are the most sexually underdeveloped race and look like children.

please be bait

I don't find them more sexy than real white women. So I guess nothing.

>getting bad grades so he depends on the subject instead of the self-effort
Triple kek

Show me your wisdom, brainlet.

>Biologist
>Calling anyone a brainlet
>Another butthurt biologist

>depends on the subject to get a job
>insists he's not a brainlet
Quad kek
Go on.

>depends on the subject to get a job
>He actually believes this
Kek,I am sure that anyone would hire a fedora neckbeard biologist.The unemployment life just got 3 feets larger

>this post
>this level of delusion

>if you don't follow my ideology you are a fedora!
My sides
And they said brainlets were the least arrogant anons. kek

>Job market
>Ideology
Fucking kek.

>Implying that anything that I said is false

>laughing reaction image for every post
lol

Underage isn't a mental illness, so you have nothing to worry about for now.

>ctrl+f
>Arguments
>0 of 0

>memes in every post
>expecting arguments

lowqualitybait.jpg

>ctrl+f
>Arguments
>0 of 0

>denying past comments
>posts fedora
KEK
keep going, brainlet

Nice argument.You dont even know what ideology is.I am not surprised to be honest,only a biologist could be such a brainlet

>no, you don't know!
kek
Keep trying, brainlet.

Good job destroying the thread you fucking faggot. Gtfo Veeky Forums

>Uses the word totally out of context
>Eh I know what it was,I was just acting like a retard.
Biologist=brainlet confirmed

/thread

>look you are not doing it correctly!
This is unbelievable kek

>Using wrongly a word
>Still believees that he is not a brainlet

>typo-tier argument
>fedora
Oh the irony
omg my sides

>Oh the irony
Which one?
Theone that you are a brainlet,that doesnt even know what ideology is?
I will not waste more time with such a brainlet.You have enough with being unemployed for ever.