twitter.com/CryptoSave/status/971135840729681920
idex.market/eth/tomo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice chart fag

>EOS
>5 tx/sec
>Javascript

Perhaps you meant LISK?

These comparison charts are always shit and full of lies.

This chart is shit but Tomo is actually very legit.

solidity, so its a erc20 fag token? nobye

Autistic bizfags will stay poor forever.

This coin is an absolute steal at 30m. Idiots selling at 3x when this coin is easily 20x.

It's gonna pull and ADA and pump like 10x suddenly.

All those poorfags asking for your potential 100x coin... Here it is.

1. Will be faster than ETH will ever be (millions of tx/s)
2. Weiss ratings: EOS is *only* crypto to tie, and later SURPASS ETH.
3. $1B capital injection program for EOS projects.
4. ONE BILLION DOLLAR CAPITAL INJECTION PROGRAM FOR EOS PROJECTS.
5. No transaction fees.
6. Not vaporware. The testnet for devs has been out for months. Mainnet launches in June.
7. Can host Facebook on EOS.
8. EOS has partnered with big VC firms who will pick winning projects to fund.
9. Google co-founder Eric Schmidt has partnered with EOS through his VC firm TomorrowVentures. He provided a quote for an EOS press release.
10. GOOGLE CO-FOUNDER ERIC SCHMIDT IS PARTNERED WITH EOS.
11. Most VC funded EOS projects won’t do ICOs, they will airdrop to EOS token holders. Think of owning EOS as owning NASDAQ and receiving free stock in everything listed on it.
12. EOS tokens are real estate on the EOS blockchain. They give you access to EOS network bandwidth for dapps. You can rent your EOS out to devs for passive $, in addition to $ from EOS VC project token drops.
13. Real estate is better than fuel. You don’t burn it, you hold it for incredible gains.
14. Mike Novogratz (CEO of Galaxy Digital, former Goldman Sachs partner) & early investor in ETH, announced $325 million EOS fund. He sees potential in EOS over ETH.
15. Richard Jung, former CEO of Bithumb, joined Block.one to lead the Korean community.
16. EOS is the biggest thing in crypto since Bitcoin, and will probably flip Bitcoin and Ethereum.
17. Elite developers are excited about EOS. Much more so than any other platform. This includes Ethereum, Cardano, IOTA, Hashgraph, etc. EOS will crush all of them.
18. $100 - $1000 by 2018/2019

tl;dr EOS will probably brute force its way to the top 3, top 2, and eventually the number 1 spot.

*Actually* screen shot this. It’s 2018 and Veeky Forums is still skeptical of and ignorant to the next big thing.

Because I skipped the ICO on purpose and I'm not willing to hop on now at 3x the price.

It could end up backfiring but it is what is. And I guess it alread did since I could have 3x my money now.

>solidity, so its a erc20 fag token? nobye
Nice LARP. The market wont stay stupid forever. Buy now or regret forever.

Where do u even find this shitcoins? Dear lord

>Where do u even find this shitcoins?
NEO was a shit coin too.. Remember antshares?
Then it mooned hard af. Aint nobody calling it a shitcoin now.

Only shitcoins need those charts.

idk user, at the same place where NEO capital and HASHED found it? Among a handful of other VCs.

This user knows.

Highly unlikely it will actually go higher than DragonChain for example, don't forget there's also Ziliqa, Universa, NULS and Cardano not listed on this chart. Looking at their marketcaps its highly unlikely that we will see something going into the billions that litterly does what all the rest already does.

Also Nice chart faggot, fucking bullshit lies.

twitter.com/CryptoSave/status/971135840729681920

Really makes you think huh

Are you retarded? You sure speak like one

DYOR, I screencapped and will post in 1 year in my lambo wuth a timestamp.

Doesn't really, just some shit twitter Pump and Dumper. I'm not gonna buy your bags OP

Looking forward to that

It’s a race between which infrastructure project will go into production first and actually perform as said. Tomo is the only one with a functioning testnet and is further ahead than the rest.

Don’t miss out on the potential of this project

where does it trade

IDEX. These posts seem convenient, seems like people are done accumulating.

Yeah w/e if I'm going to buy anything right now, I'll be doing it slowly over time. I personally don't have a lot of confidence in this over existing solutions. Judging by the way OP responds he's just looking for people to buy his bags, extremly aggressive trying to invoke FOMO. Goodluck with this, bearmarket is in full effect right now.

What are "existing solutions"?`Tell me so I can buy some.

>where does it trade
idex.market/eth/tomo

>Yeah w/e if I'm going to buy anything right now, I'll be doing it slowly over time. I personally don't have a lot of confidence in this over existing solutions. Judging by the way OP responds he's just looking for people to buy his bags, extremly aggressive trying to invoke FOMO. Goodluck with this, bearmarket is in full effect right now.

Whats new at /biz?
Kek seems like i triggered somebody.
Buy my tomo bags please at 30m. I would like to miss out on all the long term gainz at 200-1bil market cap.

Is this an existing solution? Its got a testnet big fucking doodiedoo, EOS has a testnet, Etheruem is already running and getting upgrades like Plasma and Casper that will make TomoCrap obsolete. NEO is already running and being improved. So wtf are you talking about?

Nah i'm not new at Veeky Forums I know your type, you're the biggest faggotry on this board acting all altruistic, gtfo.

>Is this an existing solution? Its got a testnet big fucking doodiedoo, EOS has a testnet, Etheruem is already running and getting upgrades like Plasma and Casper that will make TomoCrap obsolete. NEO is already running and being improved. So wtf are you talking about?

You do know Vitalik himself said that ETH is going to take a few years to achieve scalability right?

Thats why other solutions that can do it faster has a much better chance of getting that first mover advantage.

Also ETH is not necessarily suitable for all types of application. Does ETH have cross-chain atomic transfers? I think not.

If businesses and dApps have specific requirements for their blockchain, they are likely not going to host it on ETH. Which is why alternatives are always good.

Or you can delude youself to thinking that ETH is the be-all and end-all blockchain solution for the world. kek

>didn't include Neblio
A legitamate contended with a smaller marketcap than all of those, actually has fucking tech developed (host of wallets, working blockchain, API and Orion web wallet), oh yea and did I mention 10% returns annually from PoS? Veeky Forums is not gonna make it...

>Its got a testnet big fucking doodiedoo, EOS has a testnet, Etheruem is already running and getting upgrades like Plasma and Casper that will make TomoCrap obsolete. NEO is already running and being improved. So wtf are you talking about?

Does ADA have a testnet? Oh yeah..
What about Tron at a 2.7 bill marketcap? Nope no testnet. Only promises of a mainnet.

Do you realise that you dont actually need to have a running mainnet to achieve a high valuation in this market? Or are you too autistic to realise that.

Go shill your bags on plebbit, they're probably stupid enough to buy it. Universa has a testnet and already signs companies to use it, big companies. You can stop trying to convince me of your bags because idgaf.

And SkyCoin is actually the only real contender against Ethereum combined with a few others. And it actually has scalability, 0 fees and already dozens of coins lined up to ICO. Dumb faggot.

Are you to fucking stupid to realise it was just a big Pump that happened in December when everything bullrunned like crazy? You think that is normal? Read a book cause you sound like a fucking nigger.

>EOS

>Go shill your bags on plebbit, they're probably stupid enough to buy it. Universa has a testnet and already signs companies to use it, big companies. You can stop trying to convince me of your bags because idgaf.
>And SkyCoin is actually the only real contender against Ethereum combined with a few others. And it actually has scalability, 0 fees and already dozens of coins lined up to ICO. Dumb faggot.

Universa as a blockchain is centralized lmao. Also russians kek. Oh and whats it's valuation? Seems like Tomo has more potential for upside.

Skycoin = KEK

I just lost all respect for you when you mentioned skycoin. You do realise that the devs hold the most amount of sky right? They are just accumulating coin hours and selling SKY OTC to big buyers to dump on the market.
The prices are also artificially inflated by this limited supply.

Nah man i dont need to convince you. When this shit starts mooning the price and FOMO will convince you and every other bizfag to buy in.

>Are you to fucking stupid to realise it was just a big Pump that happened in December when everything bullrunned like crazy? You think that is normal?

Nope i dont think it's normal, which is exactly my point. You cant use logic in this retarded market.

No idea how people can FUD a third gen blockchain with huge VC backing, 10 partnerships coming up and a host of developers already working on various dApps.

It's got a fucking 40m market cap. Just look at their partners page. Have you heard of fucking Hashed? Why do you think those guys have faith in it?