Less than 20,000 people hold any amount of chainlink. Isn't that crazy? So many of us say "link will never hit $1000...

Less than 20,000 people hold any amount of chainlink. Isn't that crazy? So many of us say "link will never hit $1000, too many people here would be multimillionaires". If 20,000 people became millionaires overnight the world wouldn't even skip a beat. Know one would know, it wouldn't be a big deal, in hindsight everyone would agree it was totally reasonable. Truly, we are the smart money.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances
youtube.com/watch?v=dnC5mFaIW3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Comfy

delete this thread.

Only 9715 wallets hold 1000 or more.

I have 25,278 (20 on Trezor 5 and change on binance). How many have more than me??

And realistically, most people have their Link split across multiple wallets, so that number likely represents about half as many individuals.

t. 70k stinky linky, spread across two wallets and an exchange

i sold a quarter of my link for AMB and JNT

Only 413 hold over 100k

Here is the token tracker address to see where you stack up fellow Linkies.

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances

I started investing in crypto for the first time in January. Bought $1000 in LINK. Will this amount to anything eventually? So far, I've lost a few hundred bucks.

Bro... yea... you basically bought 10 dollar eth

no sell them to me for a smaller loss

>Will this amount to anything eventually?

No one on Earth will ever give you a true answer to that question. Its asked about every investment and no one can simply predict the future.

We hold this because we believe in the tech. We are the earliest investors on planet Earth in this. we believe it can be worth a considerable amount in the future and all we have to go off of is faith.

i thought i was like in page 6-7 but then noticed those guys had one more zero. fuck this shit.
top 2700.

top1000 is 35k.

my lnik is still on binance, waiting for my ledger, wonder how many out there like me

I just looked it up too. My amount would put me right at 1299. I like that.

You forget to count the thousands
of link holders on exchanges.

Based LINK bro. We're gonna make it.

The Binance wallet seems to hold about 10% of all LINK tokens.

we are the smart party

hmmm I've bought 1400 more LINK in the last week and I actually stayed around the exact same place in wallet rankings.

Obvious accumulation is obvious

What wallet is everyone using? my stinkies are just on Binance atm

The few. The brave.

JNT might be a looker though

Lmao I'm just a lazy ass student and I got wallet rank 973 (around 36k LINK)
Made me wonder if I'm just crazy throwing my money at something that doesn't even exist or will ever be a thing

if you are investing

DO NOT KEEP YOU LINKIES ON ANY EXCHANGE!!!

Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this Watch this watch this

Spend a little then lost your linkies!!!

Even less will have the iron hands to hold to $1000

mist

It's not just faith, though. There are good reasons this could be worth trillions one day.

Still, i suppose faith in reason is still faith...

im just waiting for the floor and im gonna put most of my savings into link kek

>there are people here who actually believe this shit isn't going straight to 0
No one cares about your worthless white paper or theoretical real world applications.
You have invested way too much money into this scam coin and now you're deluding yourself into thinking it will go up.

>le post-ironic FUD xD

this user is someone you need to pay attention to. YOU need to be in control of YOUR position on the blockchain. If you entrust it to ANY exchange or STAKE, it falls under THEIR Address and KEY. Move any tokens you wish to hold onto your wallet as soon as possible. remember when binance had the update? imagine the swing that can occur in 2 days and you are locked out of your exchange due to maintenance or any other controversy. This is a bold leap into the future, so BE INTELLIGENT! You are an astronaut. You are a Deep Sea Diver. Darwinism is in effect gentlemen and ladies, Be aware of that - and exploit it under extreme scrutiny. This is our time.

same here

IT WILL NEVER HIT $1000

DYOR YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS AS TO WHY IT WILL NEVER GO THAT HIGH

Not even trying to fud man. I am sincerly trying to warn you to cut your losses before others do.

80% is on Trezor 20% on binance. I swing traded my binance stack from 2.2k to 5k... haven't really felt safe trying to swing trade it since. =/

When i learned about LINK, i kept my linkies on binance for 3 days while my ledger shipped

That's the most amount of time i ever expect to have assets on an exchange

>t. Doesn't know shit

Wrong faggot.

Lots of people have their Link on exchanges, i.e. the binance wallet holds many individual accounts

I have, and i think it will go higher.

Market caps be damned, if they create the infrastructure that all (or most) blockchains use for their oracle services, the relatively small amount of LINK not staked on nodes will be worth shittons

all in vechain or link?

92,304 LINK here.

Vechain: safe bet
Link: riskier but higher roi

Guys, i have only 10 k link which are all stored on binance. I know this is pretty risky, so therefore im thinking to transfer to mew. But how safe is it? If someone hacks my computer, couldnt they easily find my key?

brainlet asking

Congrats on being so delusional. Coin can’t even break a dollar anymore and you expect it to do over 1000x in 9 months.

I am starting to think that you guys are too retarded, beyond saving.

GG

LISTEN MAN I LOVE YOU WATCH THIS

Did i say eoy?

Nigger, there are those of us who can actually invest

27.5k here, last time i checked i were 1267 i think.

noob method. grab win zip. put text file with your private MEW key in a zip, now encrypt it with winzips 256 option. now its encrypted. put that zip in a new zip file. encrypt again. Now you need 2 passwords to get into it. Back those passwords up on paper in a safety deposit box or two. throw your double encrypted zip on a few thumb drives. put them multiple places.

Feels weird isn't it?
Maybe biz is just a link echo chamber?

1k is a meme but 60-70 (AB's prediction) is more than doable

What's the cost to withdraw?

did you consider the fact that there would be a lot more wallets if link hit $1000 you dumbfuck

Can anyone give any reasoning why they think link could be worth 50 dollar or more like ive heard here?

Any actual reasons besides memes?

(((Bitcoin Israel)))
No thanks I think I'll just leave on exchange

Yeah, and they FOMOed in at 150$

I do. >200k

This guy convinced me he is a reputable financial advisor

youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4

this

Grats on that stack senpai. But I hope you didn't take my question the wrong way. I wasn't trying to gloat or be like "hah look how many I have" , was asking where I stood as far as link wallets went. But I figured it out myself. LINK wallet number 1299.

You're gonna be fucking rich.

where's the safest place to store linkies long term? im going to buy a wallet soon.. i have some on binance and some on a my metamask/MEW but i dont trust my metamask long term, god only knows if pajeets are watching my accounts just waiting for their moment to strke

I posted this to another user just a few minutes ago. If you don't have a hardware wallet right now, this will work in a pinch.

noob method. grab win zip. put text file in a zip, now encrypt it with winzips 256 option. now its encrypted. put that zip in a new zip file. encrypt again. Now you need 2 passwords to get into it. Back those passwords up on paper in a safety deposit box or two. throw your double encrypted zip on a few thumb drives. put them multiple places.

well but how many hold relative small amounts on binanance?

Sorry... "put text file with your MEW private key..."

WE ARE THE LINK MARINES AND WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER.
WE WILL NEVER LOSE HOPE. WE WILL NEVER SELL.

GIVE ME $1000/LINK, OR GIVE ME DEATH!

I don't really need 1000/link. 40 dollar LINK will get me there. But 1000 would be AMAZING. like multiple lambos multiple homes financial independence for life amazing.

no

wtf
take some off of the exchange
that’s a lot of money to lose if binance gets “hacked”

I have been Poorfaging for months now, and I am one of the 9715 holy fuck.

Were all gonna make it user

This makes me want to buy chainlink, does that make me a retard?

yes
>if we capture just one percent of this market, we will be trillionaires!

weak fud

MAKE SURE YOUR MIND AND BODY IS CLEAR OF ANY NEGATIVE ENERGY AND REPEAT AFTER ME

SERGEY WILL MAKE US RICH

SERGEY WILL MAKE US FAMOUS

SERGEY WILL MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

LINK

LAMBOS

HOT BITCHES

HOT TUBS

LINK

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE IN LINK AND SPREAD THE MEME MAGIC

VISUALIZE THE SUCCESS OF LINK

VISUALIZE THE LAMBOS

VISUALIZE

VISUALIZE 1000

WE CAN ONLY DO THIS TOGETHER

>No one cares about real world applications

In light of this I really want to send my LINK to mist, is there any risk of losing my LINK if I do this wrong?

any wallets i can hold link in, that doesnt make me download so much?

same, is mist the only option?

g-guys please stop selling

you are a MANIAC

What about LINK on exchanges?

Exchanges most likely keep all their tokens in a few wallets, and keep track of individual user's balances with their own databases.

Right?

So people who have LINK on exchanges could be 100,000, even if there are only 20,000 eth-addresses that hold LINK.

Myetherwallet obvously.

isn't that a scam?

thanks but i would rather use my own wallet

50k. thinking about splitting amongst different cold wallets

Get out normie

Just judging by the super low volume and lack of community and buzz outside of biz, I definitely don't think that there are hundreds of thousands of people holding LINK.

How many hold 10k or more

I think around 2500

>20,000

So it really is just a Veeky Forums and reddit meme

Go back to street and kys pajeet. $1000 will be the FLOOR Q1 2019, then a massive run to $10k by eoy 2020. screencap this faggots

Using Exodus - they added LINK together with a bunch of others ERC20 tokens i February.

Just don't get your PC hacked

Facts:
ChainLink will never hit 1,000 dollars.
Linkies are the most deluded holders.
Linkies can't find the way to the bathroom.
Sergey has spent more time eating than developing.
The Oracle problem is easily solved since it's made up.
The Oracle problem can be solved with a rubber-band and casio watch.
This coin is an ETH token meaning it's worthless.
Outside of being babbies first coin during Q4 bullrush, Linkies can't explain why this coin should be worth anything without spouting buzzwords.
absolutely deluded

nice, thanks!