Veeky Forums redpills

>1) Most of you will not become rich no matter how hard you try or how "alpha" you are
>2) Most of you will not save enough money for retirement
>3) Those that do manage to save money, will most likely be forced to use it all on unexpected medical emergencies, or child support payments after your divorce (if you got married)
>4) People who have allocated more than 50% of their savings into cryptocurrencies or other risky investments will most likely commit suicide once their value goes to zero
>5) Most people will be triggered by this post and resort to calling OP a faggot even though deep down inside they know what I say is true but they won't admit it because of their cognitive dissonance

Feel free to share other business and finance related redpills that others will get extremely triggered by.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lx5bAExv1LA
youtu.be/JNByrKf1sJA
youtu.be/UYHFrf5ci_g
youtu.be/sbD0kiTddEs
youtu.be/DFZOrtlQXWc
youtu.be/Ug8NH67_EfE
archive.fo/kRLn4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9Fh8ljmX8
youtube.com/watch?v=eJS823h4PLc
youtube.com/watch?v=bWkJajsooLo
youtube.com/watch?v=LWiXECm0M5g
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE
youtube.com/watch?v=scXJfeiErS8
youtube.com/watch?v=4BY2zCReDWg
youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc
youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc
youtube.com/watch?v=JuUaSpcfrpA
youtube.com/watch?v=rzFs4EvyljI
youtube.com/watch?v=hsTlDwJ2xhU
youtube.com/watch?v=xrea-8XANaw
youtube.com/watch?v=fRHOTmj_jI0
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=C6FjGSM0qQo
youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI
youtube.com/watch?v=CGcaHnKeTMw
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_M2RtAVJw
youtube.com/watch?v=FNZBmtLhOvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel nothing reading this. The fact that I was a virgin until 22 and will never experience young love hurts a ton more.

nigga Im suicidally depressed and literally dont care if I live or die. your post means nothing to me.

yeah, we know
and it's just more reason to go all in on crypto since there's literally no other hope even though the hope here sometimes seems unlikely.

I'm already rich from crypto and sold a lot of it to retire.

Stay jelly.

Glad i sold 90% of my cryptos today, the pressure relief is real. Bear market ahead, good luck guys.
Search volume on google trends for bitcoin dried literally up, the party is over. Get out while you can, it will take years till we see ATH again.

I'm already rich and retired from crypto, but nice try. Stay jelly.

Just find a young woman, it doesn't matter what age YOU are

that's a buy signal for me, lol - if people are too stressed about it it means it's ripe for a bull market soon

psyop BS =/= redpill

I'll just kys myself when I'm 40 if things haven t worked out

i mean you might be right or wrong op but you are still kind of a faggot.

>he thinks women can love men
top kek

>6) What was once common sense is now considered redpill
>7) OP is likely a broken soul that thrives on breaking other dying souls
>8) Buy Xtrabytes while it is on sale

Oh and also

>compound interest only works in democratic capitalist societies. The moment you have communism, fascism or monarchy, its all over and the government now owns everything

I will never get married OP nice try!

Sir, you are a faggot

this is why you must find something that challenges you in life and provides the meaning for which you are so desperate. you can't wait for money to save you from yourself

Key word “most”.......so you’re saying there’s a chance.....that’s all i need. Keep the change.

>t. kamina

none of those are redpills. the first one is just rephrasing that rich is relative, although it doesn't matter because middle class lives like kings too.

the others are just your personal fears projected to a group of people that have nothing in common with respect to those fears. medical bills can be paid over time, divorce is highly unlikely unless you're uneducated/old/poor with child support being less likely and hardly a big expense at any rate, all investments are risky, and claiming to know what's "true" is a big sign of insecurity

>unexpected medical emergencies, or child support payments after your divorce (if you got married)

I am not american

I’ve lost $45000 ten years ago. A years pay for me back then. Crypto losses are nothing

Young love sucks. 22 isn't that late.

t. lost it at 17

>unironically bragging on an afghani goat breeding forum about losing his virginity at 17

thanks just bought 100k

Young love sucks dong family, insecurity, childish behaviour , jealousy, wasting the little money you have on her.
Not worth it broski

Kek what a retard, I’m 25 now but NOTHING beats that first relationship I had at 16. It was the exact opposite of everything you describe, we spent no money, we were totally carefree, we could just hang out in a parking lot all day, and my god the intensity of arousal.

Just the smell of her skin was a more intense sensation than anything I feel now as a 25 year old. I basically hope reincarnation is real so I can live through it all again.

And where is she now?
The point is whether you have a good or bad relationship at a young age, its something that wont last, from 1 year onward thins go downhill pretty fast

Your description physically pains me. If I accidentally hear any of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" I want to die. I have missed out on pure happiness, and likely any chance at all of human intimacy.
But at least I'll be rich, while salty nocoiner OP dies poor and bitter.

>I code bots. Pic related.
>They trade at light speed, on multiple exchanges, on every coin. That flash crash just now? Coordinated dump and pump? Yep. Hacked whale & bot manipulation.
>My BitMEX bot can just constantly flip from long to short all day - pure profit even in a bear market. Faster and safer than any tripfag here.
>You all sit here arguing about your shitty TA you've done by hand. My Bots take dozens of variables into account, from blockexplorer & mempool stats, to real-time sentiment and even the few TA indicators that actually work.
>They only grow stronger. My latest generation use the latest bleeding edge algos to learn strategy. AlphaGo is already obsolete. You don't stand a change of outsmarting them.
>They never tire or take a break. I have machines just taking your money all day and all night long.
>I've also started moving into other markets, aquiring nice div stocks and the like. Every time you buy something, you're probably paying me at this point.
>Give up. Not only can you not keep up in trading, but humanity is obsolete. If you aren't rich or in possession of similar tech to mine, you'll be starving soon. My Bots are just one application of the tech - you're all obsolete. And I'm only one Bot author among thousands.

Faggots. Go out, succeed in life, get in great shape, and you’ll find someone to love. Stop with the faggy doom-and-gloom incel virgin bullshit.

only 1% of the 1% will be successful as a retail trader.
the faster you quit believing the meme the faster you can drop your ego and trade like the institutions

Can you read you dumb faggot?
Im not being gloomy about love, im just saying young love isnt worth it

Invested £500 in shit coins 2 years ago, sold at £15k a few months ago, currently traveling panjeet land, feels good man

do you use anything opensource you can recomend? i've found some things

Veeky Forums REDPILLS!

THE ROTHSCHILDS (eng subs):

youtu.be/Lx5bAExv1LA

THE ETERNAL JEW (eng subs):

youtu.be/JNByrKf1sJA

HOW (((THEY))) TOOK OVER BITCOIN:

youtu.be/UYHFrf5ci_g

The above video and the below videos are redpills on the Lightning Network!

youtu.be/sbD0kiTddEs

youtu.be/DFZOrtlQXWc

youtu.be/Ug8NH67_EfE

BUY HIGH

S
E
L
L

L
O
W

> The fascinating, twisted history of r/Bitcoin and the origin of r/BTC and Bitcoin Cash

archive.fo/kRLn4

U wot m8? Lol
Yeah obviously you are being fucked by the groups you mention, just deal with it lol

>File: alert.gif (4 KB, 250x221)

> The "block" in "blockstream" is a verb.

Yeah Python, Backtrader (using the ccxt branch), Tensorflow, Scikit learn. BitMEX actually have a free reference bot implementation too on Github (too basic to use, but it'll show you how to do it). Nobody will give you a complete & working Bot, don't pay for anything or put your api keys into something you haven't read ALL the code for.

Host it on a VPS or EC2 instance or something. Then just improve it and get ready to retire. Seriously it's fucking brilliant. I mean, humanity is screwed once this shit becomes common and all the jobs vanish - but right now you'll get rich as fuck.

PROTIP: (((RABBI JESUS))) is a Jewish invention and a Jewish SCAM, still pushed by Jews today to deceive, control, and manipulate the gullible goyim!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9Fh8ljmX8

youtube.com/watch?v=eJS823h4PLc

youtube.com/watch?v=bWkJajsooLo

youtube.com/watch?v=LWiXECm0M5g

youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE

youtube.com/watch?v=scXJfeiErS8

youtube.com/watch?v=4BY2zCReDWg

youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc

youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc

youtube.com/watch?v=JuUaSpcfrpA

youtube.com/watch?v=rzFs4EvyljI

youtube.com/watch?v=xrea-8XANaw

youtube.com/watch?v=fRHOTmj_jI0

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw

youtube.com/watch?v=C6FjGSM0qQo

youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI

youtube.com/watch?v=CGcaHnKeTMw

Rabbi Jesus, aka "King of the Jews" - if he existed, was circumcised. Christcucks and kike-shills BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_M2RtAVJw

youtube.com/watch?v=FNZBmtLhOvw

Kms?

Kek

Don't really care if I'm "rich"

>Have a great job, great family
>Feel like I have purpose
>Only put ~$2000 in crypto because I'm not an idiot and know what a bubble is
>Still up ~$15,000 because I got in before December, it's play money so I'm probably gonna just go down with the ship

I'm actually doing pretty good in life, I just come here because reddit got boring.

You're a f-f-faggot OP!! I'm g-going to make it!

OP is literally a faggot

i know you really liked her back then pal, but you didn't even fuck her did you? and she really didn't like you, did she?