Supplements

Veeky Forums, what supplements actually have health benefits and which are nothing more than snake oil, this includes, but is not limited to, nootropic substances?

There be great benifits- if you eat death you become it

Xanax heals inside wounds

What about omega oils?

Until it wears off- another benifit is you won't remember the new wounds created while on it either- the pain will be there but the cause will elude you- modern pharmacology is absolutely poison for body and mind- it is a business like a mangler-

Magnesium citrate
Omega 3
5 HTP
Iodine
D-3

You should try raw husked hemp seed straight up- if you don't like the flavor or texture I suggest adding it to some brown rice or salad , cereal, whatever- it is full of omega3s and is a literal super food unlike few other, you will not be disappointed, a half a cup a day will keep the grave away-

Thank you, user. Anything else?

Thank you, user.

Let me elaborate a bit. Mag is not necessary if you are not doing long distance running, cycling...
Omegas all day, every day 6mg, for dat dere brain.
5 HTP and Iodine are my experiments for next 3 months, finna get them T3 levels buff and it helps with stress and hunger.
D-3, I'm deficient because I avoid the sun so I take 10.000 IU
I'm a Veeky Forums brainlet btw and i take this for my fit goals and health.

My local market has hemp seeds and I figured it was memey. What would you compare the taste to?

What about taurine for "dat dere brain"?
And creatine?

Boiled cashews maybe-

It's worth the reward regardless

I recommend NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine)
And basic antioxidant supplements- everybody's body chemistry is a little different but these will work wonders-

Thank you, user.

Take your pill-popping back to Fucking degenerate

Not sure you should be taking 10,000 IU D3. I know I know, "appeal to nature", but we only really absorb that much vitamin D when our skin produces it. 1000 IU should be enough.

And you probably don't need iodine. Most table salt is fortified with the stuff.

Make sure you get choline and your B vitamins if you're vegetarian/vegan.

They're literally all snake oil unless a real doctor prescribes them for you.

Creatine is poison- you should check out synthol if you like taking shortcuts-

Your body is a very complex machine with many systems- simply put sticking your finger tip with a pin affects all of them-

i keep a small medicine cabinet on hand in order to keep on the straight and narrow.

4-aco-dmt:. a little bump of this, about 10mg, will increase the sensation of reality being real and cause me to interact with people and my time in a better manner.

3-fluorophenmetrazine. this is an extremely gentle stimulant, non seratogenic and non dopaminergenic. aka no rushy or exhileration feelings. promotes a calm focus and increased attention span. taken with food, 20mg. safer than amphetamines for sure. virtually zero side effects.

Kratom. a level teaspoon of kratom in the morning has the general intensity of effect of a good cup of coffee, but lasts longer and creates a general sense of 'it's going to be a good day'.

Phenibut. a level teaspoon of phenibut FAA can be used when i need to sleep but don't really want to - after about 30 minutes of reading a clive cussler book after ingestion, sleep is guaranteed. can also be used to loosen sore muscles, and reduce nervousness.

American Spirit all natural, additive free, organic tobacco. has a bracing and preperatory effect before work, and when taken during work breaks, gets you ready to go right back into it.

Catnip. When mixed in with tobacco, mitigates the bracing effect with some very gentle calming qualities.

Coffee. for when i'm still feeling sleepy but have stuff i want or need to do.

Alcohol. a shot of alcohol, taken as Tanqueray botanical gin with cranberry juice on ice, makes the spirit light. to be taken to alleviate Care.

on the list of things to get when i remember: Modafinil - for days of very extreme and long labor. Noopept - taken daily, really does give you an edge in thinking. wish marijuanna was legal, a tenth of a gram sprinkled in a cigarette really makes things fun. wish cocaine was legal, for those hard moments when a bump of coke could inflate you to better encounter them.

Dont bother with faggot weak shit like tea and piracetam.

If you want something that works you need either stims or modafinil. I dont know how stims work for non-brain damaged people, but if it works even 10% as good for you as ritalin does for me it's fucking worth it. Best thing is I've kept the same dose for 2 years now and it hasn't waned at all. Haven't tried modafinil, but from what I have gathered it actually works.

Eating healthy, hitting your macros and getting all the stuff you need like unsaturated fats is really good for you, but if I had the choice between eating healthy for the rest of my life, or eating only McDonalds but getting to keep the ritalin, I'd choose the ritalin any day.

To add to this user's post:

A whiff of phencyclidine if you're about to get into a physical altercation without any outs. I always keep a tiny plastic bag with 5 mg of it handy if I get into a harry situation.

What about Noopept?

Kratom is a wonder drug- I am amazed
It hasn't been phased in to what most consider modern pharmacology

It's functionality is very unique compared to other opioids

> Prince Harry is a wild bastard, you should invest in a decent pocket knife or hone yourself a proper battle cry-

Taurine is not essential.
Creatine is bullshit.

It's about bioavailability. Toxicity happens on 5 times larger doses. You need to be taking at least 5000 IU if deficient and it takes about 3 years to get back to normal levels.
Iodine in table salt is in traces, it's marketing. Even sea salt doesn't have enough iodine.

>withdrawal symptoms
lost interest there

Never tried it, but never seen it recommended by someone who has actually tried stims. Note that Im biased towards stims though, I have ADD (bigtime) and they're the only thing that actually works.

A lot has been said about the difference in effect of stims experienced by people with and without ADD, but if you get 10% of the effect I do it would still be worth it.

I did too user, it is safer than opium and easier to produce which is why I think it is a better alternative, it's functionality has one little difference that sets it apart also- (it's a secret)

I can honestly say that after doing A LOT of drugs- I found some things that work better for me personally, psilocybin and cannabis are still staples for me when need be, but other than that- pic related is my drug store

Are you still yourself?

Is that a way of saying you found a hobby or did the psychotropics mess with your head?

I have Asperger's and ADHD.

Then you should give ADHD medicine a very thorough shot. I was a fuckup dropout candidate, now I'm working on a dream PhD after getting a diagnosis and meds.

Not everyone will have the same effect, and meds alone wont do anything other than enabling you to not suck, but I'd hate to see anyone miss out on the insane increase in life quality they've given me.

More than I ever thought I was before-
The psilocybin is a rarity by far these days but I recommend it to anybody that has lost contact with their grounding in this world-

I usually just take the ride while somebody else is taking the trip fungus wise- I found out I was a very good guide some time ago-

All I try and do in this life is help people, anybody and everybody- anytime, anywhere, anything-

> It's a family tradition

Thanks user. Plan is to increase fitness and study at the same time, boosting both my physical and mental health, along with my knowledge base.

your plan should be to get a diagnosis and try meds

I was on methylphenidate throughout my mid-teens. I don't know if I'd still have access to them though.

I'm suprised you didn't tell him he might be undervaccinated- that lingering sense of self is a bitch isn't it?

???

Are you telling me I should feel insecure for being on meds?

Flax seed oil and flintstones gummies

Not at all- but ask yourself if you would feel insecure if you were without them starting tomorrow morning with no warning-

I miss those chalky bastards

Grind up flax seed and put it in a bowl of oatmeal in the morning. Omega threes are pretty quick to oxidize so it's better to eat as soon as possible.

you wont ever feel any difference while taking them unless youre deficient
take vitamine d if you live in place with not much sun and thats it

I don't see where this is going at all...
If you want me to say that I'm way less capable without meds then yeah, that's the point I've been trying to get across. I don't know what that has to do with insecurity, it's a realistic observation about performance with vs without meds.

What about plant omegas being inferior to animal sources?

there are no withdrawals unless you ARE a drug abuser.

kratom coffee should be a thing 100 million americans drink every morning.

unfortunately it tastes like a dogs asshole. not that i would know how that tastes. that's just how i imagine it.

is that legal? man, i'd keep some around if it were, but i try to stay on the laws good side.

You're talking to a guy who melted his brain on too many psychedelics. In other words, it's not going anywhere...

:)

How much do they change world perspective?

I wish that were true anonocoligist-.

Have some of my work on the house as some proof of your own delusion-

Chrohn's Disease:

Caused by CallMycobactirium paratuberculosis-, it was intentionally introduced into the American dairy cow industry around 1908, it is in the milk and only received by people with certain genetic idiosyncrasies

Did you pray to thrift shop stones before psychedelics?

Why the discourse my horse? What seems to be your ailment? I am here to help you- can I recommend a nice tonal frequency to offset your negative oscillations? 89.9hz should do the trick- say no to drugs and yes to life-

> You should eat some honey to offset your sour factor, I can tell by your tone you eat far too much deli meat

>What about plant omegas being inferior to animal sources?

depends on the plant. the primary omega-3s you want are DHA and EPA. and your body can easily convert DHA to EPA. the reverse is not true. ALA is used mainly for fuel and has poor conversion to DHA/EPA unless possibly if you are a woman.

with that in mind, the primary source of DHA is marine algae, but this is expensive, and really only a good choice for vegans (note that vegan is not a good choice). however, that algae works its way down the food chain, and comes out as DHA/EPA in krill and fish. fish oil is your primary source for omega-3 as a source of essential fatty acids. with fish oil, you get DHA/EPA at a good price.

if you insist on ALA, then walnuts. it's a healthy fat, but not something you should rely upon for the health benefits of omega-3s.

Daily multivitamin, that is pretty much it, it won't do anything if you are eating healthy anyways.

Most of the supplement industry or even all of it, is a waste of money, use the money instead on something that will benefit your health.

Talk to your doctor or bring that up that you are interested in supplements. There is a reason why they don't ask and check everyone if they are taking them.

If you are working out with bursts and high intensity you can use Creatine for some small benefit if you want to drop the cash.

If you work out consistently, multiple times a week and plan on doing so for a month or more, Protein Powder helps a little, again if you want to spend.

You don't really need any of those unless you are in competition and time is critical with marginally better results making the difference.

If you are pregnant, elderly, have food allergies, or a vegetarian/vegan, then work with your doc with what supplements you need.

Don't fall into the trap of perceiving that taking certain supplements or anything helps. Benefits are mostly, if not all placebo, with poorly designed scientific studies making controversial claims at best trying to market their supplements.

Almost all or all of our nutrition is taken care of already with most processed foods enriched with nutrients.

You want health benefits, this is the best I can put out there. There are overwhelmingly better health benefits with things like diet and exercise for example. Supplements do nothing by comparison.

>I can tell by your tone you eat far too much deli meat
I don't eat meat.

Have you considered I'm genuinely questioning your recreations? Not sorry that I didn't pretend to be open-minded about the practice itself.

Go back to .reddit.

My weekday stack:

- Multivitamin
- 200mg Modafinil
- 1.2g Pramiracetam
- 300mg Caffeine

My INTENSE day/exam stack:

- All of the above
- 50mg Amphetamine

My weekend stack:

- Multivitamin
- 200mg MDMA / 300μg LSD (Alternating)

hehehehheheheheheheeehehehehheheheheehehehehehhehehhehehheheeeheeehehhehhe

Thank you for the contribution, I'll take this into account. As for you , I consider getting omega-3s very important, especially for cognitive longevity.

Bump for revitalization.

where do you get your amfetamino?

Yup, you sure proved *my* delusions...

Pretty much all "supplements" are rubbish. They isolate one thing, take it out of its natural source, and concentrate it. You don't get complimentary nutrients with it. You don't have access to different versions of the same thing (for instance, Vitamin E exists in eight different forms, supplements normally give you only 1.)

If you are deficient in something, or want to enhance in a specific area, alter you diet to include its natural food-based source(s). Don't rely on 1 type of x required supplement.

I haven't checked everything on this list but it seems pretty legitimate.

i actually take a red palm oil-based vitamin E supplement that contains all the Tocotreinols. hard to get this by diet alone, i think. same for vitamin D, which i was taking way back when the new research was coming out, and doctors were poo-poo-ing it as "rubbish". also, i take B12 based on research i've read that it can increase mental quickness.

natural food sources are great, but trying getting in a couple grams of creatine a day naturally. you might get tired of it.
now, something else i thought i would list from personal experience. the supplement SAMe (adomet) quite literally turned my world from black and white to color in just a week or two. i don't know how else to describe it, the world just looked brighter and more colorful with it. warning tho, it is not cheap. it is priced like a pharmaceutical.

Niggas

Yes.

Sport. Just cardio and weight lifting + good diet.
Well, I suppose I'm acing better in every discipline than most of you drug fags any day. You don't need need "enhancenment" if you do it like the Greeks did. Liftting + studying