BINANCE FLASH CRASH GENERAL

every single coin on Binance just flashcrashed
What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/
reddit
reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/82ou1d/binance_sold_all_my_alt_coins_at_market_rate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not so graceful rebalance

What pumped?

Binance selling their bags. Exit scam confirmed.

Maybe binance market sold their coins from fees.

Whales are accumulating

BTC pumped a little, alts tanked in btc value.
Calm your tits dragqueens.

but thats not it, this has never occured before even if btc was mooning hard. It was a synchronized dump of like 50 coins, that's not fucking normal

This. I don't remember seeing this before.

whale bot?

Bot glitch probably. Mine has a condition check to prevent it from following suit. Looks for abnormally large deviation from the trend, as in obviously not a crash. People need to start coding their bots better.

I know a couple of people that actually keep buy and sell orders at massive distances on every coin for this reason ( glitch or not orders at those levels can get filled ). I need to start doing that too I think.

mansplain this

Ya'll mind if I exit scam?

no something happened all the alts just dropped at the same time

ITS THE FUCKING ENDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Go look faggot. It's obviously a glitch. We're not talking just a few percent.

they are trying to pump btc by selling their alts?

exactly

it's happened several times on binance. make sure your bots have flash crash orders ready at all times.

No.....again look at it. Some whales bot dun goofed. It didn't affect the trend or anything.

notice how only certain altcoins were affected by it what the fuck does that mean? should we exit these coins and move to the ones that haven't been affected by it? this looks like something big happened

XVG went from 450 to 350 sats in seconds.

Sure.

yes, individual stop-hunts occur, but we've never seen a synchronized one like this before. Its very worrying that all these coins started dumping at the very same moment.

>didn't affect the trend
It did, icx was mooning now it's back to where it was before the flashcrash

Yep. I have a check to stop it being retarded and dumping too, but I need to add a buy order as well.

you are cancer

Which ones weren't? All the coins I've looked at took a dive.

A whale was coded by a Veeky Forumsnessman, buy high sell low

RLC, LTC didn't

no, this is not anything new or out of the ordinary. btc is going to go sideways for a while. load up on alts now.

Kek butthurt much? Over 60% of all trading, in all markets is bots. Get over it, learn to code, stop being a poorfag. Or just keep giving me your coins.

>ltc
the absolute state of biz. ltc pumps temporarily because people use it to transfer their funds around quickly and without much fees.

Pretty concerning - adds more weight to the belief that everything is tied together

oh yeah and XMR. it's possible that it was due to bot malfunction as most coins that crashed we're heavily manipulated by bots

Nah, ICX was shifting anyway. Others moved a little, not much. It was just a fuckup not a planned move.

Everything is heavily manipulated by bots

Ok tards, I'll explain again in pajeetesh:

Bitcoin moon from $10.502 to $10.727 in like 20 minutos.

where? it didnt in coinbase

Sigh......what theory? That bots trade every market simultaneously and rebalance positions around based on maximum profitability, so everything winds up pretty correlated? That's just a fact - almost every bot works like that. Read the fucking thread.

Yeah I am mad. Can't just stop being a poorfag either. Don't you cunts have enough money already? But alright what code should I learn if I wanted to make a decent bot?

People calling this a flashcrash.
Cryptokiddies when will they learn.

t. Boomer

does it fucking matter? anything that can use your
prefered exchange api should work

thats why im holding rlc. solidc coin with one of the best fundamentals and almost no whale manipulation, just look at top token hodlers, the guys running the show know what they have and they aint gonna sell for cheap!

Boomers consider 0.01% drops crashes
Kys

I don't know you absolute tool that's why I asked

AMB was taking a shit, but not as hard as it did after this crash.

Just bought 100k FMLs

its not the % drop dumbass, its the face that a bunch of these are overinflated in price due to bot activity.

Over 60% in top volume coins perhaps.
Near 90% in low volume shitcoins

ICX is being held down. Rest is the cover up.

so, that was a short-squeeze, in which a whale (bot) consolidated all the shitting alts into BTC to pump and dump it?

Either this is just the beginning, or we're going to look back on this as a great flash sale we all missed buying in on. Just a little tepid in doing so, myself.

how me make program durr

pretty obvious the coins that were hit hardest in that flash crash (coins like bat, icon, and quantstamp, etc) are pure redflagging and being held up by bots. anyone who holds that kind of coin should be mindful of this

Trx only dropped like 10 sats

lol it dropped 60 sats

No. It was 405 sats, flash crash bottom =380.

EXISTENCE IS PAIN

Did LINK dump along with all the others?

Yes

VIA jumped like 700% ... coincidence, or highly suspect?

Fucking wanted to buy when it was at 300% and Binance page would just freeze everytime fucking chinks man

Coincidence, the volume is still around the daily average

NO, SUPER FUCKING NORMAL MAN

Yeah, anytime there's a lot of volume, page always shits the bed. Fucking Binance. I just wonder what the fuck happened when a majority of Alts dump at a coordinated time and VIA moons.

Someone took control of my binance account,
sold my $XMR, and bought VIA with it.
I SWEAR.

Maybe the SAME happened to many people.

HEY HEY HEYY

Thanks, bro! I wasn't being sarcastic either. Someone salty?

I have the feeling price of LTC is about to jump as everyone bails and transfers back to CB where at least their shit is insured. Who's with me?

Regardless of it was a mistake, alts always bleed hard following a crash. I'm just going to stay in BTC until the next bull run, holding alts is just too stress full

Last time that I saw a multiple flash crash on Binance, started the alts season.

This just posted on Plebbit by BNB support:

We are investigating reports of some users having issues with their funds. Our team is aware and investigating the issue as we speak. Please remain patient and we will provide an update as quickly as possible.

>no cap or link
Nice

>tfw i bought at 0.55

CHECK BINANCE REDDIT

IT WAS HACKED

/r/BNBtrader? l don't see anything there

reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/

reddit (d0t) com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/82oro9/can_anyone_confirm_that_binance_sold_their_coins/

this. buy up now. BTC is stabilizing. alts about to moon

so a bunch of people had their altcoins sold and a bunch others if not the same bought VIA

AAAAA SELL SELL SELLLLLLL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BAD OMEN BAD OMEN BAD OMEN

That's why: reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/82ou1d/binance_sold_all_my_alt_coins_at_market_rate/

KEK. seems like certain bot software were compromised? I hope that dumb bot nigger earlier in the thread got FUCKED. you all deserve it :)

The world is not anymore what it used to be.

Mmm mmm mmmm no no no

I wish they sold my alts too now wtf

All crashed except BCH. That was the ONLY coin unaffected. What does that mean?

APPARENTLY 2FA IS USELESS PEOPLE GOT CHINKED ANYWAY

>no hard forks
>no human remediators
>no refunds

Welcome to the bankless crypto-utopia, user.

It is merely the Binance Charge

Boomers opinions are quite honestly the most worthless opinions on planet earth.

Go fill your fat mouth with percocet and watch the price is right.

It probably means that nobody cares about BCH

Go back to your 2% gains in the stock market that you are willing to destroy your own country to make them go up you worthless kike-loving piece of shit.

VIA coin deflating like a popped balloon.

You can't retire on $350k.

probably iOS binance app users compromised

People claiming all their coins are gone and they have VIA in return?
reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/82ou1d/binance_sold_all_my_alt_coins_at_market_rate/

Coin ~ VIA

Exchange : Bittrex , Binance

BUY : 0.00023 - 25

SELL : 27 - 30 - 34 - 39 - OPEN TARGET

Invest small your bag

$VIA reached 250000 in binance All target Done 900% Profit

$VIA 가 모든 타겟에 도달하여 900% 수익율을 달성하였습니다

HAAHAHAHA did these cunts know?

It probably means BCH has huge buy walls you fucktard

This was posted 20 minutes ago btw