I'd like to share my story with you Anons. This may give some of you hope and dispel any fear...

I'd like to share my story with you Anons. This may give some of you hope and dispel any fear. I've lurked a long time and I feel I am finally at a point where I can share my story. To start, I am Indian. I came to this board late december 2016. I started with around $200usd. The FUD, the sentiment was all the same. But back then people were really looking for good coins, the content was better and now? It's a shit show. Luckily for me I turned that $200 into $800,000. My strategy? Well, I won't be sharing that with you. Heh. Oh and my message of hope? There isn't. The bubble has popped, I'm glad I made all the money I did and you all end up going broke. And every day as I watch the charts whilst getting my dick sucked by some white whore I feel good knowing that you little user's are losing your money.

God Bless

Fucking pajeet at least we round the real rhajeesh fucker

Muhammad was a beta uprising though. He was made fun of in Mecca so he went out and started murdering people and fucking 6 year olds.

>the chad prophet
>fucks 9yo girls
fuck off mudshit

fuck off sand nigger

>gettin dick sucked by white whore

Wow OP, so fucking cool! Jesus Christ. Looks to be a new thing to you KEK

That picture LMAO

>Imagine being THIS triggered over a fucking meme
Was it autism?

it was having to interact with these subhumans in iraq/apefghanistan

i have not met one chad muslim in my life... all just loud mouthed beta cucks in a group threatening violence or showing something off they're leasing or stole... the definition of a beta follower...
they don't have leaders either in those groups... they just need the group mentality to feel at home...

when you encounter them alone, they won't even look you in the face...
in a group... you better get your mace ready...

and the "white girls" they conquer kek
let me tell you a little something about that:
the only attractive white girls sleeping with muslims are raped
all the other ones, hunting mudslime dick, either are ugly feminazis trying to get one over their daddy for being stupid enough to actually love them (i know, i know) or fuglies and fats, who can't get a white guy

t.user stuck in mudslime coutry (EU)

I hate islam but muhammad was a muhammchad. He was basically thulsa doom.

ARMA isn't real life, kiddo.
Here's a trigger warning so don't sperg out on this image as well.

>to start, I am Indian
stopped reading

>ARMA isn't real life, kiddo.
lmao

i hope you had a lot of "i had no choice" encounters and thinned some numbers...

i went to iraq during the surge and it was an experience, to say the least.

>dune coons would have women/children stand in the road to get patrols to stop for an ied/ambush
>word got out to stop for noone
>got to see mudshit spawn and screeching women in garbage bag clothing get splattered from my position as the gunner in the turret
that's only the tip of the iceberg. in cities the kids would crowd around us and we would throw the pork meals from the mres to them and they ate that shit up.

we also started dipping the tips of bullets in bacon/sausage grease from the dfacs and we nailed a few sand niggers before soem retard told the embedded journalist and word got out. top fired our psg over that one

This.

This thread, wew....triggering user's is so easy...pfft bahahahha. Too. Easy.

Jehova bless you goy. Keep killing and dying for us, your true masters.

>tfw rich and content

The only pork im eating OINK OINK

umad white boy?

Lemme guess. You're in an EU country where all your local girls are absolutely SWOONING over the refugees and the stories they come with.

I mean, who can blame them. Let's compare you, the pasty kid who stays indoors all day and trades monopoly money online to the alpha tanned Syrian kid who escaped gunfire from Assad's government and watched his parents die.

Who do you pick? Top kek.