CHINKED

multiple people reporting this lol. my mate got hit too.

Thank God my account is safe

Just withdrew everything from binance. Only had like 20% of my crypto on it but fuck that

thanks God I'm poor and only have 0.001 btc in binance

Holy Fuck. Are there really this many retards out there not using 2fa for logging in?

HAHHA this is hilarious

Happend to people with 2fa and who haven't generated API keys

There are reports of people that got hacked AND enabled 2FA

If this is an issues with Binance, it's even worse. Holy shit, I thought I was going to get chink'd with Kucoin earlier in the week and it was Binance all along.

"Claiming" is the key word. Either they don't want to admit their stupidity or it's more organized fud, the same as the mass spamming about lost millions during the coinbase/visa bumbling.
It simply wouldn't have been possible.

I use 2fa, have active api keys, and all my funds are fine

Yeah there is something they ain't reporting, i don't use trading bots nor have generated API keys and my account is safe and sound, only reported login address is mine too

nigger some have provided even screens on reddit. this shit is serious.

Was it the iOS app?

Same here.

I have a lot of trouble believing this. This is more likely.

so the VIA jump and alts dump just randomly happened before people claimed this? What would they gain from doing so?

Latest story is it is affecting people using a specific trading bot

THIS
people want to blame binance for their shitty opsec

It would have to be bot users only because everything was dumped at once

Haha all those people claiming they didn't use bots are lying cuz bots make up all the volume!

I Withdrew everything from binance last night after taking some profit from xlm and putting it into omg. Feels good to see my due diligence pay off :^)

why couldnt it be binance wanting to toy with a few coins they like or dislike? someome made huge money off this

I don't have 2FA and my funds are fine. These idiots got hacked by the trade bots.

it's possible but completely shortsighted considering the revenue they generate

No stick to the story, it was the bots, anyone who says otherwise is FUDing. It's your fault if you lost money during this. Now go buy every chink coin on sale.

Can we please get a rich white neet to testify that it was indeed 100% the robots? I'll have to scam idiots on tweeter if this heist doesn't work out :(

use 2fa i just went on to binance to check my shit and its all there.

Yeah well I do use bots - and 2fa. And I'm fine too! I think you're right - they couldn't be bothered entering their 2fa code, so they left it off. 2fa is basically impossible to crack. This is a lazy user issue.

binance is fine, only people who gave their API to a trading bot got affected.

>hacked by trade bots

You're not a smart man are you?

Mine as well. All there. Not using trading bots

I'm not saying what happened didn't happen. I'm saying I have a hard time believing that the people that were affected were using 2fa or weren't using a script of some kind.

ye it seems to jsut be affecting ding dongs who let a bot access their account.
now their shit is being sold and buying ViaCoin
kek

depending on the scale, this event might set the market back by another few months/years. Why do the dumb fucks always have to fuck it up for us??

Sec is bullish!
Conbase is starting an i n d e x f u n d
Several binance employees ITT who can confirm it was the bots! Just wait for them to make an announcement.
BTC is cheap af at 10k

Stick to the fucking story mate!
It was the bots XD