Announced the announcement

>announced the announcement
>announcement never came
>similar projects are progressing faster

Congrats on this, seriously.

Are you mad? Media outlets have their own timeline and talal said mid to end of Feb. So maybe 2019?

the seed partnership was confirmed at their conference, by seed themselves, its on their own website, and on the telelgram. Media announcements will just confirm that and more.These guys seem very clued up, it wouldn't surprise me if they spent a ton on market analysts on the best time to unveil all this, and during a bear market isnt the time.

>doesn't own the coin
>makes threads about it

congrats on this, seriously

also google 'dubai fdi' from that partners list, take a look at the web address

>tfw could have had almost twice as many if I held btc from 6k and bought now

that's my only regret with this coin for now, we'll see if it has a bright future or not later

Get talals dick outta your mouth. He missed his own timeline. Period.

And guess what? He will miss 2 other timelines this week. Where is the new website? Where is the new roadmap?

Who
Gives
A
Shit

I just bought more for 35 cents, feels like Christmas

How /JUST/ are you right now

Vee-ery coom-ffy user

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't even care how hard it crashes, honestly I wouldn't even be mad if Talal exit scammed me, I just want him to be happy :)

If you're reading this Talal I love youuuuuu!

j-just buy the dip guys, this is a great opportunity... hehe... heh..

There is no volume, most investors are long term holders keeping their bags in cold storage, except for some weak hands that panics from time to time (today). And since the walls are super thin shit could explode at any time, Im super comfy with the whole situation and also bought the dip, 10/10 day.

>Patience is a very important business characteristic that not many people have, but it is absolutely necessary if you want to succeed. To manage your expectations, we are not like many of the other cryptos you follow. We will NOT provide you with weekly updates to our code.. We are a blockchain company providing products and services to banks, financial regulators including pilots with some central banks. You are free to ask any questions about the project, but our communication strategy is corporate and not your typical crypto.

If you go through our latest announcements and plans, I'm sure you will realize that the team are working around the clock to deliver on the vision that has been laid out.

JWallet beta, iOS and android versions are in the works and will be released soon.

The block explorer will bring a completely new way of disseminating data from Blockchains, and has a user interface that is easily understood by anyone (even if they don't have crypto experience)

We are also are planning to list on more liquid exchanges, so that should address some of your concerns.

Rest assured that we won't be "left behind".. For media presence and exposure, we have regular coverage from regional and international media outlets.. We have also not forgotten about crypto related outlets (boxmining, etc).

Happy to have you with us at Jibrel, but I think you need to adjust your expectations on the frequency of formal communications..

Our focus is on building products, obtaining customers and growing JNT and Jibrel Network as opposed to providing constant updates that can become counterproductive.

ops, forgot to greentext but what ever.

//our guy

Holy shit jnt is on sale.

>mfw btc is shitting the bed and taking everything down with it

I want to buy the dip but what if it keeps dipping

they mentioned they're in discussions with central banks, I want to believe it but I want proof
crypto is filled with too many sharks and scammers for me to trust anyone's word

Based on both Talals and Yazans professional reputation which most people in crypto projects lack I feel more secure than with most other projects. Also when you are in talk with potential clients of a product obviously you cant reveal anything before everything is done and sealed which in theory could take a while even tho its a done deal from the start (bureaucracy).

Read some, watch some interviews.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jesus, this is why i left the telegram chat.

While I see where they're coming from in a business sence, it still puts us in the shitter

this is from the telegram?

Maybe it's time to move to a project who delivers