Any medpacks here, what happens when one of them dies?

Any medpacks here, what happens when one of them dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A939QRRSNV4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_and_Brittany_Hensel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_and_Jennifer_Gibbons
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's one organism , not 2 humans stapled together

This, they share certain organs IIRC, therefore barring some freakish experimental surgery the other would die

What if one gets a clot in the brain and dies thouh?

Not OP

I mean one of the heads, say if it were in a car crash and one brain was severely damaged but that other head was uninjured?

If the soul exist, how do you explain this ?
Checkmate, soul-fags.

Then you remove the head, what's difficult to understand here?

When you fuck this creature, who you actually fuck and who is the mother of your baby?

Are you sure about that? That's a pretty extensive operation.

You fuck the body so both.
Same genotype, both are the mother.

What if one of them wants sex and the other doesn't?
If you rape her/them would you be charged with two counts of rape or just one?

I actually had to watch a documentary on these 2 in class

Would depend on who's ovary spit out the egg basically. If I'm not mistaken they each have one ovary with their genetic code

dies how?

if one becomes "brain dead", then you have to consider how much organ dysfunction you get. will the other sibling be able to take over breathing if that gets knocked out?

but most brain dead people can live a long time.

better question, what if one gets a heart attack?

and would the survivor even want to live?

>what if one gets a heart attack?
How many hearts do they have? I'm assuming they both have the heart attack.

FWIW, the one on the right looks pretty braindead already.

This is guy is asking the important questions.

Quick question, since they are essentially two different "consciousnesses" stapled into one organism does stimuli affect them equally?

Let's take hunger into account. Would they both be satisfied with the same portion of meal?

double soul?

ez

Obligatory:

youtube.com/watch?v=A939QRRSNV4

Well, looking them up, it seems they have 2 hearts and 2 sets of lungs, 2 spinal cords, but one circulatory system. This is fairly interesting. Somatic death is defined as Cardiopulmonary arrest, since it's one circulatory system, I believe that they will both die, but possibly even if one heart stops beating, both can be saved by just bypassing that heart, though it seems doubtful that the remaining heart will be able to support the function of 2 conjoined circulatory systems.
As for brain death, this will also be extremely interesting. After one of them is brain dead, the circulatory system can possibly still be sustained, but since the innervation does not seem to be joined it will probably be the same as regular brain death in the regard that there is no way to save the organs of the dead sister, and they will have to be completely seperated from the living sister circulation to allow life.

They're identical twins, it doesn't matter which is the mother, they both have the same genetic material.

Which sounds like an extremely involved operation, with a high probability of not being successful. Didn't Ang and Chang basically have the same level of circulatory conjoinedness, and when one died the other followed fairly quickly because of just what we're discussing here?

What an interesting question.

Which one of their brains controls the body's autonomic nervous system? If one of their brains stop working, will the other brain take over those functions, or will the body just die?

They have two seperate spinal cords, and most critical organs seem to be doubled, each with its own innervation. There are organs of which there is only one though, so those may have double innervation or innervation from only one spinal cord.

Very unlikely to be successful, which is why they aren't separated now, but I don't think you can do anything else.

All I can say for certain is that in a just society they would have been euthanized at birth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_and_Brittany_Hensel
>each twin has a separate heart, stomach, spine, lungs, and spinal cord

The other one would probably actually be fine if they manage to separate them in time. Though I wonder if part of the conjoined body would start to decompose if nothing was done to prevent it.

I assume they dont have that long of a life expectancy, so we might find out in a couple years...

No, in a just society they would have been forcefully confined to a lab and studied for as long as they are alive.

Fascists pls go

Let's focus on the important.

I think i remember seeing them in a photo sucking some dude's dick. Was that a threesome or regular sex?

I bet the one heart could keep them alive. Think of all the old people running around with stage II hypertension.

If they stay in shape they will be ok for several years is my guess.

I'll give them about 3 years

What happens when you kill Ogre Magi?

>I'm ready
I'm not ready

Not likely, volume hypertrophy would lead to CHF very quickly

Also impossible, we currently have no way of correctly "closing of" vertebrae.

kek

do they really have one large vagina shaped like a V? I read that in some news article about them a while ago

>In conversation, the twins are clearly distinct persons, with distinct likes and dislikes.
>In interviews for the Discovery Channel in 2006, they, then 16, said that they hoped to date, get married, and have children.
How would dating work? Would they fall in love with and agree to date the same person or would they date two different people? Marriage?

I also wonder how their anatomy would affect their ability to successfully carry children to term.

>>/coolfreakswikipediaclub/

Is it still a three some?

If one wants sex and the other doesn't and you have sex with them then it's still rape you donglord.

I understand Chang and Eng would have been easily separated with today's surgical techniques.

Which one is the dominant brain that controls bodily function?

Or do both brains control the body?

They each control half of the body.

I can't answer you satan.

The other one suicides

The original 'Siamese twins' died together because when the first one died decaying fluids began seeping into his brother who died within hours.

Them's the breaks.

If they got the guy drunk enough they could trick him

>Marriage
This is actually a legitimate question, I'm not up on marriage law because I've never been particularly interested, but isn't polygamy not legal in most states? They're definitely two distinct people, but if one of them marries someone then the other is pretty much along for the ride by default.

The real question is; how do they poop?

They share reproductive organs.

Which one feels the orgasm?

Like how a person who eats two servings a plate does

If I punch lefty in the nose would righty feel it?
I have so many questions

>they had a third arm between their necks that was removed

I've actually seen them in real life once or twice at a Target. Never talked to them, but I think they seem like normal people barring the whole two in one thing.

I want to know how sensation works for them.

I believe they control halves of their bodies separately. However, I have to wonder if there is some gradient of sensation and motor control where their bodies meet, or if those characteristics are quite distinct and there is a region of numbness between them.

In either case, it's hard to understand how their musculature would work in tandem for balancing activities like walking and sitting.

You guys do know that the girl on the right has no control over the body they share at all right? The girl on the left lives life like normal but shares it with her sister.

So all of your questions are pointless. The answer is 'like normal'

>'like normal'

yeah. except with two fuckin heads

Imagine if you swung a pickaxe into the top of righty's skull
And lefty freaks out and tries to get away but her dead sister's gory head is still on her shoulder
How fucked up would that be lol

haha I'd like to see that

Well, i'd fuck them. That would be a freaky blowjob.

What if they had a fight and started punching each other in the head

>post yfw she's actually one conciousness
>yfw having two brains makes her objectively the smartest human on earth by a substancial margin
>yfw she's assumed the persona of two sisters to score lucrative reality to show deals
>yfw she's ammasing money to pursue the smartest ideology on earth: hedonism
>yfw she makes worlds first super-STD in her sex dungeon for shits and giggles
We're already dead.

Could one hold her breath under water indefinitely as long as the other is above the water and breathing?

They have separate nervous systems. So no.

So if the left one controls the whole body... does that mean the left one has to say everything for the right one and the right one just has to sit through life without being able to control anything, only being able to observe? Life seems like absolute hell for righty.

How do they go to the toilet to poo?

if one of them commits a crime, what do you do?

Kinda makes me an asshole I guess but I'm genuinely scared by that... "thing".

They seem to be cool people.
And it isn't even that freakish.

How do they walk around in public? I'm normal and I'm embarrassed to go out...
; ;

If they are two separate people, do they have to get double wages or just the wage of one body?

hire only one of them

it's two brains sharing some organs.

so yes, if one dies, so does the other.

/thread

i imagine they'd get paid for one body, tbqh.

i mean, they're only physically capable of producing the amount of work of one person.

Simple, they just find conjoined brothers

wonder if they can turn their heads around enough for a sexy tongue kiss

They definitely have a massively fucked up asshole

They sit on the toilet and poop turds out of their butt hole

If you're too embarrassed to go out in public then you're not normal, user...

They probably earn enough from TV deals so it doesn't matter

>"Their" butthole
That sucks.

I wonder which one of them wipes

Can they kiss one another?

I head that one of them has full controll and they told the half half story to make the other feel better. I don't know if it is true though.

If that's true then I assume "full control" means everything except the other one's head, because that would be weird

> yfw they die in a few years

8 B A S E A R M O R

Can she be fixed by CRISPR?

Bahahaha that's not true you troll.
They both share the half they're on and learned to walk and do shit in unison.
>Google mofo

Not so fast. Could have been two neighbors that didn't get along or a husband and a wife. The soul is in the brain, Just because they share a body they still have two different personalities.

Funny story, I actually went swimming with these girls back in the late 90s. Not sure exactly why we met with them but my dad was a more renowned doctor in Minnesota so I feel like that had something to do with it.

From what I can remember, they were really nice.

Cool.

then it becomes a question of their nervous system/systems

how "intertwined the wiring is" so to speak

I suspect the emotional devastation would prevent this level of recovery. Their emotional relationship as two human beings must be unparalleled. To end that with tragedy of one twin WITH the limp dumb body still attached as a reminder would be enough to drive the remaining twin to that freakish level of suicide that medicine rarely sees but has indeed documented, where the body incredibly gives up.

semi-related sibling medical death freakiness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_and_Jennifer_Gibbons

They're twins - they have the same genetic code.

Can they/she be fixed by CRISPR?