Binance api hacked and rekt all bots

binance api hacked and rekt all bots
bitmex api (same clone exchange) compromised and closed margins

billions cascade liquidated

prepare fore huge pump be ready

Pump on what?

ur mom
But seriously, this should scare away bot speculators and cause more logical behaviour in the market.
Only a fucking retard would use bots after this

>yfw Binance planned this
>Binance saved crypto again

Seriously, fuck people that use bots anyways.

Dear God I hope this is true. This would legit be the best thing to ever happen to the crypto market.

This crash got me back my OMG and ETH stash. Still have some tether ready in case it drops lower

lel

I am using an arb bot I coded on binance with no problem right now wtf is going on? All my btc are still there...

Some people are blaming the cellphone app

lol no, bots were the only once keeping the price up

source?
just wanted to deploy a bot on binance

>phoneposters irrevocably btfo

>bitmex is a clone of binance
nigga what

Is this the best hacker ever?
Will this bring an end to retarded bot trading?

ah ok, thanks for clearing that up

not entirely true, they are also used to put artificial downward pressure on coins. also even if they kept everything propped up the market needs to correct.

AND ALSO AND MOST IMPORTANTLY STUPID FUCKING BOTS KEEP EVERY COIN COUPLED TO BTC MOVEMENTS WHICH NEEDS TO STOP FOR THIS TO BE A REAL MARKET. STOP TODAY!

Posting on my phone now and I didn't lose a shekel.

Can't yet decide if this is good or bad in general.

I guess I'll know when I log on Binance later lmao. Thankfully I only have like $3k there so it wouldn't ruin me completely.

Can you please explain a bit more? How these people got rekt?

They sold their stack a lot lower than the market rate or?

This, bots look for for small ups and downs to trade for bitcoin, the sick man being kept alive in ICU by bottraders.

Market is tanking because Trump's Goldman Sachs finance advisor just quit and it's taking the stock market down with him,

it’s all fake. exchanges selling and give you a reason why.

So now that there's blood on the streets, what should we buy?

neo

>bot users getting dicked

That's for all my coins you put into a downtrend you shitty fucks, hope you lost everything.

because of this crap, all my stop losses were triggered.

Kek, Bots are nothing BUT logic. The reason you think the market is irrational is you're retarded and can't admit it to yourself. My bot is MUCH smarter than you.

It wasn't bots either - its anything using the api. Cointrackers and such.

Lost nothing. Bots didn't get hacked fucktard - idiots that gave their api keys to some pajeet apps did.

Nah, my Bot is scalping the tiny retracements on Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Keaken, IDEX, Coinexchange, Tradesatoshi and a few others. Shorting heavily on BitMEX. A fucking great night, SO much profit kek. Oh yeah, I coded it to trade flash crashes too - so it fucking killed it when the hack happened.

LARP

you wish nigger lol

>bot dickwads get fucking rekt

what a glorious day. karma is a bitch ain't it?

someone pls educate

not a whole lot of coin trackers and such are allowed to trade or do anything but track.

>quit
Nice spin, kike.

Wrong.

Bots are automated trading strategies that accumulate and deal with risk they can not calculate. They also make the market harder to trade when using long-term strategies against pre-mediated algo moves.

Flash crashes are a natural cleansing mechanism that clears outdated risk models from the market.

Fight me.