My god, anons

My god, anons.
It's beautiful.

>portfolio just lost 20% in seconds

HOLY. FUCK.

I would unironically upvote this.
+1 non.

Cryptogeddon

Sold my 16 eth at 850, if i buy back now will it mean i still have 16 eth and 1600$. Why dont everyone do this?

We're all gonna die

isn't it just?

good day to be a cold wallet hodler

Neo sub $100, it’s all over now.

No worries, the recoil will be amazing.
Unless Binance throws fuel on the fire

>up 10% today
>oOoooOoOOOoo

Waiting for $650 ETH

Waiting for 500eth again lads

There are sirens going off where I am at what is going on?!

actually being put out of my misery right now, Watching bitcoin fall this much is actually setting me free of the crypto shackles i've been under for so long

BITMEX IS DOWN, NO WAY TO CLOSE POSITIONS
I HAD LONG OPEN
WAKE ME UP ALREADY

Flash crashes like this usually have a massive bounce back as well. This could honestly be the first step to our bull run rampaging through the 20K resistance. Not even joking.

there are no brakes on this train

Yeees

We could see an entire month of growth just disappear.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Bullrun finally confirmed!

sorry, did this trigger you?

You seriously think we're just gonna bull run back to 20k?

You honestly think we're going back to 20k anytime soon?

You need to cash out and get out, buddy. We're not breaking 12k for months

I don't need to cash out. I already did cash out a comfortable amount. Once we are back to 20K my comfiness levels will be in another dimension. Thanks for your concern though!

Kek this delusion. There's the Mt. Gox trustee who has been selling since December to pay back the creditors. He still has $1.5 billion left to sell. Now couple that up with the recent Binance hack user. This shit is gonna tank pretty hard.

I don't disagree with you. But what happens after it tanks hard and is extremely oversold? Will it go to >4K? Unlikely.

That guy has been dumping with average of about $10k since December. That explains why it doesn't go above 11.5k. Now if he sees this Binance hack tomorrow, you think he's not gonna unload?

Like I said, you're pretty delusional. Expect Gox level crash soon. History repeats itself.

>buymybags.gif

lol goddamn. Any value I lose in crashes is worth it in Veeky Forums reactions