Its over

sec.gov/news/public-statement/enforcement-tm-statement-potentially-unlawful-online-platforms-trading

just lmao how this gets ignored.

Also one of the Mt. Gox scammers were allowed by the Japanese govt to sell $400 million in btc.

Sec is bullish

land of the free get's cucked again

bump
but is this girl in

Did you actually read this?

No action is being taken, it's literally just an official statement warning people to be wary of unregulated exchanges.

Read the fucking statement and tell me why this should concern me.

I know that girl from somewhere.

>exchanges matter

What are you talking about? It's a trustee who sold to pay up creditors. He still has another $1.5bln to sell to pay the remaining creditors back. This is gonna tank pretty hard.

>Many platforms refer to themselves as "exchanges," which can give the misimpression to investors that they are regulated or meet the regulatory standards of a national securities exchange

they're so full of shit it's not even funny

this. i think everyone on here knows this, this statement is for grandma.

I want to cum inside her gaping asshole if you know what I mean

>those soulless eyes

good gods

elaborate

and anyone here who thought keeping funds on binance a second longer than you needed to get your link and gtfo was a good idea tbqh

Does anybody have her name?

rly nigga?

OP, you dense faggot. It's basically just a fucking "travel guide" for people trading crypto.

>In light of the foregoing, here are some questions investors should ask before they decide to trade digital assets on an online trading platform:

Yes?

Op you are retarded. Kys, please. DonĀ“t breed, please, sir. Your IQ level is just pathetic.

Lana Rhoades

Tnx

Boy are you in for a surprise when you see her latest work

Good redpill on equating beauty with goodness

I wish to thrust my erect penis into her rectum in order to reach my sexual climax at which point I would deposit semen into said rectum

that literally made me sell my 0.6 bitcoin and get skycoin. ty, i guess

>The SEC just released a statement regarding potentially unlawful online digital currency trading platforms. Since exchanges have become a common place to trade and sell ICO tokens, and other coins that are considered securities under the federal securities laws, then the exchange must comply with the SEC as a national securities exchange to be exempt from registration. This statement falls in line with the remarks the SEC made at the Virtual Currencies Hearing in February. The statement reaffirms that if investors want protection from the asset trading they are partaking in, they must use exchanges that are registered with the SEC. The SEC worries that many consumers believe the exchanges they use are SEC compliant, but, the truth of the matter is, few, if any, virtual currency trading platforms are SEC compliant, thereby subjecting users to potentially unlawful acts.

This clarification is necessary for investors. We believe this is just an edifying reminder from the SEC that aims to create more vigilant, cognizant consumers. The SEC is doing their due diligence by alerting participators in these markets that they may be interacting with entities that are not SEC regulated. They are not saying that these companies have to be regulated to continue operations.

its an ok fud

Made me cum buckets desu senpai

Subhuman.

I prefer the term degenerate

Doesn't matter. Scary click bait title AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this is just the US govt desperately trying to maintain control as their grip on global finance weakens

skywire anyone?

So does anyone know if he actually sold yet.
inb4 "but $400 mil is nothing with these high market caps"

What's so full of shit about that?