Smugcunts

Invested $100 in doge 6 years ago then a further £500 in general shitcoins 2 years ago, sold 75% at £15k a few months ago and am currently traveling panjeet land and beyond for the next 2 years or so.

Who else smug AF here? Tell me you tales

Pic related

>15k
i made that in the last 2 hours shorting bitcoin

$15k isn't really that much but congrats on your win.

Self bump. Let's get super smug on these new fag bumlords

Can't even make a good bait post, Dogecoin was created in December of 2013 which is 4 years ago but you bought 100$ worth 6 years ago, what kind of magic is this?

Fair play, I had a 40kish job anyway. I just like rubbing the % gains in peoples faces

Put £100 into xvg at 5 sats in may on a whim and cashed out on 1st jan for £150k. Beat that faggots

My bad, I forgot about it until btc was making real money, you're correct, my bad. I'm just loving life now and want a bit of a gloat

That's a tasty smug m8 well done, are you doing anything fun with your gains?

Yeah it’s pretty sick, I could of cashed out for £250k but I was a greedy cunt. I put it into other coins and tripled it as of right now. Cashing out 40k to either get a E400 or A7 black edition

Nice man, you should consider traveling to south east Asia at some point, you can already live like a millionaire and still trade on your laptop.

Pic related, the cars he's buying

>Started investing 6 years ago
>Isnt worth atleast $10 million

You're a fucking retard and you have no bragging rights.

Self smugging

Fair play you're right, I just got a few years of true freedom from it and I fucking love it.

This is a thread for sharing smugness...

What have you done with your gains?

Self smugging

Literally 90% saltfags and few smugcunts so far

Smuggerz tell me your tales!

the new e-class coupe is mad sexy

Im multiplying them

Why india btw? Seems like the shittiest cheap country to live in. Go to Thailand or an Eastern European country or something. Anything is better than shitting street land

Have you ever left your home Continent?

I'm European but this place is amazing, I've yet to see a poo on the street and I've been here 3 months

All the pics I've used are from panjeet land

Plus cigs are $1 and rum is $2

what is this turkey shit ?

Mysore right?

Made 3x my investment in the past year. Still want to kms because I missed out on easy 100x gains.

Was there a few days ago in ooty now

Any recommendations for mysuru or ooty?

Self smugg

There must be so many other smuggs

>Have you ever left your home Continent?

Yes, I lived in Europe and the US last year for fun.
I just dont get the appeal in pajeetland. Whatever suits you though, enjoy.

>only has 15k
>blowing it by traveling
oh dear

Only spent a day in mysore to see the palace, figured I'd ask to see if I remembered it correctly.

Ooty looks dope as fuck, never been though.

Friends in india tell me Kasol is a fun place to party that is kind of a hidden gem, didn't get to go but wanted to.

If you are still near mysore go up to hampi, interesting place for a few day hang out. You may get to see shit in streets there too.

I had a fun experience taking a small boat ride through the sunderban.

enjoy your time smug faggot.

did you sold your cryptos and went to pajeet shitland ?
>not sure if you fucking serious man...

>thinks that I have more than 10% of my worth in magic internet meme money lol

Stay waek bumlord lol

Thank you man, its not for everyone, Thailand is better for a lot of people, headings there in a few months

why the fuck did you go there?

tell some pajeet street shitter stories

Try India and Thailand you will fucking love it m8, just give it a go or I'll give you you're money back

Cute legs, consider becoming a trap.

I recently saw a guy scrubbing his shirt "clean" on the filthy ground lol

If you come here there are so many things like that you will never remember all of them. But overall its an amazing place to be, honestly if you feel dead inside there will be something that will stir your heart, I promise just try.

Thnx man, send dick and I'll consider xxx

Seems how you all seem to hate India I'll upload stuff while I'm on my travels, I promise I'll upload any human poos I see too XXX

Any panjeet that see my posts please help me out too, I'm in ooty ATM

congrats smug user. 15k isn't much but it was enough for you to take the leap of faith and get out there, which is more than most of us on this board will ever do. what are your plans after the traveling for a couple years?

Thank you man, much appreciated xx, I'll return to media jobs once its done, I was in UK broadcast but after brexit I'll be doing similar jobs in Europe, fuck going down with the ship u no

Same sentiment. Moving to Canada. Going to have to sell a good 1/2 of my crypto come november, its gonna hurt, how and why'd you do it? Sell.

interesting, so do a lot of brits share the sentiment that UK is screwed w/ brexit?

i dunno, ever since the fcc decided to stir things up, i really don't feel like the internet is safe anymore. actually thinking of cashing out on the bch and switch to skycoin. the skywire doesn't sound bad at all

only the city retards

everyone else figured out we were screwed years ago

Yep, most middle class people with decent intelligence are leaving.

I have a feeling that's what the government wants

I just don't want my quality of life to go yo shit just because I was born there.

The world is huge, just at least try your options