hey I am bored tell me something interesting or mindblowing

Other urls found in this thread:

maa.org/external_archive/devlin/devlin_03_10.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Americans
>European plugs
I hate my country too, but what

OK but do you know something that I don't know

If the sun was made of bananas in equal mass, it would have the same temperature due to gravitational pressure and could still sustain life.

But would that not make the sun have another age because the amount of hydrogen / carbon / metals would be differrent?

A pound of feathers weighs as much as a pound of bricks.

WOW man but how can you be so sure about

Who do you think made the sun? Who do you think is anonymous? why do you think you are constantly attracted to this place?

dude pound is a unit used to measure weight so saying 1 pound is equal to one pound is kinda childish give me something awesome

no one made sun it occurred naturally.user are normal humans.I love this place cause It gives real answers

Did you know that some poo in loo without any math training made a sum equation that physicists use now to prevent quantum field theory from crashing against special relativity via renormalization?

the first neurotransmitter was found in the gut, serotonin.

what if your gut health is the key to mental health?

my gut is fucked, i've had nausea all of my life, is that why i'm a NEET loser?

probably not

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is a really cool perspective of conflicts in the 19th century perspective of higher math.

who was that poo in loo

maa.org/external_archive/devlin/devlin_03_10.html

well if that's true than cinderella might represent rape and torcher

Ramanujan. Aka sir Isaac looton of India.

that man hav shit taste in movies

did you know their is a job in which you get paid just for tasting icecream

fecal transplants may be your salvation

bad idea dude it will not work the way you want

Then leave, faggot.

woosh

Is that the sound of cocks plunging in your ass?

You need to leave.

It has a 90% effectiveness at treating some diseases and has had positive correlation (although not that dramatic) in treating every mental disease in the book including your autism and depression with minimal side effects compared to pharmaceuticals.

But brick is heavier than feathers

Except it wouldn't? The heavier elements in the bananas would cause the core to collapse faster than the lighter elements could create opposing forces. It'd immediately revert to an end of life star...

Like...

C'mon man.

I ran over a stray cat with my car a while ago. I didn't even know a cat had just launched itself into my wheels until I looked in the rear view thinking that was a particularly large acorn I just drove over

It was having death spasms for a minute or two and it's eyes had popped out of its skull.

While digging the grave for it I remember thinking how terrible this shit is because worse shit happens every fucking day, and I'm pretty sure I'll see worse shit than that gruesome sight later on in my life

The moral of the story is that nothing fucking matters.

but bricks are heavier.

No shit it's a fucking joke are you retarded?

Like...

C'mon man.

Why do people find it so hard to understand sarcasm doesn't work over the Internet most of the time

There are ten times more bacterias than animal cells in your body.

But pounds have really lost a lot of their value.

Here's something mindblowing...
They aren't drinking American beer and they are not using American electrical connectors. Explain that

you mean it has been... plumet-ing?

The universe may have arisen from a phase transition resulting from a quantum energy density fluctuation in inflationary space, much like how an energy density fluctuation can turn water in a metastable state to ice.

Objects in space that come close to earth speed up more than they should and no one knows why

why do people say this? This kind of phenomenom needs a notion of time. Which doesn't exist outside of a universe.

It sounds fancy and appeals to the pop sci crowd. Quantum voodoo baby

no it might actually be true since Carroll was a mathematician

There is a skeleton inside ouf you right now

You see your nose in your peripheral vision all the time.

Everytime you swallow, you hear a sound.

You feel your clothes touching your body

Your balls are itchy

>Europeans
>American

The irony of this image amuses me. That and the thought of actual stupid Americans thinking the people in the image are actually Americans and getting triggered.

The real irony is, that the people in the picture arent really in danger, but the guy who made the caption didnt know shit about electricity

There are more grains of sand on Earth than particles in the Universe

That's actually in germany. If you look closely you can see that they're drinking Veltins and Krombacher, which is german beer

The whole worls drinks german beer. I dont think thats direct evidence

Not really. Americans don't drink German beer. They drink piss like Bud Lite, so now you know they're not Americans.

European plugs are fused. And the fuse doesn't burn, just flip it up again :^)

Its been fucking years, almost a decade, and faggots still take the bait from that picture.

half of your poo is entirely made up of bacteria.

brains can and will fully integrate with each other given a connection in the span of days.

we still havent found the type of taste receptors for salt.

Never seen it captioned with merica fuck ye before, sry sir. But yes the picture is old.

no it wouldnt
the sun would go fucking bananas because of the heavier elements